Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering Admission 2021-22:Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering is a 3-year professional engineering course. This course can quickly adopt by the students who complete the 10+2 educational level. Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering is offered by universities like SRM Institute of Technology, Singhania University, Venkateswara Nursing College, and more.
- 11 October 2021: Students looking for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course can apply from GD Goenka University, Gurugram. The last date to apply is 13th October 2021. For more details regarding admission, click here.
- 11 October 2021: Lovely Professional University invites application forms for Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering. The last date to apply for admission is 16th October 2021. For more information, click here.
Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. computer engineering, B.Tech in Electronic and computer engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 20 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Software developers, professors|
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering Admission 2021-22
A certificate in computer science is a three-year professional course in engineering. The procedure can adopt by the aspirants who complete their Intermediate degree. The method comprises the formal learning of Physics, English, Mathematics, and Science.
The primary subjects included in the syllabus of this course are related to computer science specialization. The topics are Computer Networks, Web Technologies, Programming, Theoretical Computer Science, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Algorithm, databases, and Data Structure.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Computer science’s importance equally distributes in specializations such as Communication, Business, Medicine, Art, Science, Law, and Music.
Some of the unique features of the Diploma in Computer Science and engineering are given below:
- The duration of the course is 3-year.
- The main aim is to strive for excellence.
- The system is perfect for those individuals who have a background in the computer science field.
- The students having minimum marks of 50% in 10+2 are eligible to apply.
- ITI qualified candidates can also avail of admission to the course.
- The average fee for the course is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs per year
- Students can apply for various jobs.
- The diploma course offers numerous appointments with a good salary package.
- This diploma program can pursue after the successful completion of an intermediate level of education.
- A candidate must have a pass certificate with 50% as a minimum score. Admissions eligibility criteria, both the 12th class score and entrance exam scores, are considered.
- IIT JEE, VITEEE, BISAT, AMI ETE, BIHER, AIEEE, NIT, AICET, COMEDK, and JNU are entrance exams conducted for enrollments in DCSE.
Course Fees in India
Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering Admission fee depends on the status and level of college. If the university or college is government-based, then the course fee will be low and vice versa.
- If the college offers various facilities, then the course fee will be more.
- The average course fee for this course is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs per year.
The admission in the course is entirely dependent on the marks obtained in the Intermediate degree. The minimum marks required for merit is 45-55% marks.
Some Entrance exams conducted for the course are JNU, AICET, AIEEE, NIT, AMI ETE, and IIT JEE.
The diploma-level engineering course is also available after distance learning education. Online attendance is compulsory.
Job opportunities for highly qualified and experienced students are vast in this field. Some professions are Associate Software Engineer, Computer Hardware Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Computer Networking Engineer, Project Manager, Technical Staff, Computer Architect, Computer Operator, and Development Engineer.
Salary Packages in India
The average salary offered to DCSE specialists can vary between 03 to 20 lacs INR in one year. However, this amount can increase with experience.
The important job position with average annual pay in India is given below:
a) Software developers
These people are experts in handling the software development process.
The average salary of software developers is INR 3,90,970
They can teach the students various subjects in the morning and evening classes.
The average salary of professors in India is INR 3,37,899
c) System analyst
The computer who works as a system analyst can look at the current issues in the computer process.
The average salary of system analyst in India is INR 6,02,094
The engineer is responsible to apply principles and theories of physical science
The average salary of an engineer in India is INR 3,37,899
e) System administrators
System administrators deal with the maintenance and working of the computer system.
The average salary of system administrators is INR 6,19,891
Top University & Fees For Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
|Patna University||3 years||26250|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
The following are some help that can help to clear the Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering
with good marks.
- Always pay attention to your studies rather than gadgets
- Focus on the word of teachers during the lecture
- Always makes proper lecture notes in every class
- You should have a good company of friends in class and institute
- Never gossips in class
- Prepare and revise your daily lecture
- Go through with the past papers of your course
- Gives tests to your elder siblings at home regularly
- Internet surfing should also be done
- Say no to smoking
- Always pay attention to the important test announcement in class
Why Choose Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering?
- The Diploma in Computer Science and engineering provides the best learning time. It is a technical course that offers basic learning to eligible students.
- The students who like to learn to compute and mathematical techniques can opt for this course.
- Computer science plays a significant role in all fields. In every field, there is a need for computer knowledge. So, many organization hires computer engineering to do lots of operations.
- The candidate should choose this course because of the competitive average starting salary offered to professionals of this discipline.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester II|
|Engineering Mathematics-I||Engineering Mathematics-I I|
|Applied Physics||Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics|
|Applied Chemistry||Computer Center Management|
|Computer Fundamentals & Applications||Programming in C|
|Communication Skills-I||Communication Skills-II|
|Value and Ethics in Technical Education||Engineering Drawing|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Data Structure||Computer Architecture|
|Operating System||Database Management System|
|Object-Oriented Programming in C++||Multimedia Technology & Application|
|Economics||Programming in Visual Basic|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Software Engineering||Computer Networks|
|Client-Server Applications||Networking Technology|
|System Software||Network Installation & Management|
|Web designing||Wireless and Mobile communication|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Industrial Training|
Suggested More Diploma Courses
Suggested University For Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University,||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|SRM University||Andhra Pradesh||Private University|
|Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research||Andhra Pradesh||Deemed University|
|Vikrama Simhapuri University, Kakutur||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
Q1) Is the Diploma in Computer Science engineering is recognized?
Ans: Yes, the course is one of the top-rated and demanded engineering courses. It is recognized in India by the AICTE.
Q2) What are the career option after this diploma course?
a) Software developers
c) System analyst
e) System administrators
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th