Diploma in Electrical And Electronics Admission 2021-22: Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a three-year-long diploma course. The students pursue the course after class 10th or 12th. The course is an ideal course for those candidates who has problem-solving skills. The candidate should choose this course because it enhances strong decision-making power. It can be offered to engineering graduates after this course.
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 100000 to 5 lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BEin Electrical engineering, B.Tech in Electronic engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR three to 20 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Technical assistance, IT consultant, Electron engineer and System analyst|
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Admission 2021-22
The course deal with the designing and development of various electrical and electronic equipment. At the professional level, the candidate will work in project teams with engineers of other branches.
- Many institutions focus on the direct admission system.
- Some institutions offer a merit-based admission process.
- Different institutions in India offer this course.
- Students need to pass the entrance test exam if getting admission to some universities.
- Seats are allocated to the students based on the marks they get in class 10th board exams.
- Interested student needs to fill up the admission form.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering is a 3-year course.
- The system is opted by students after class 10th and 12th.
- The students who qualified for matric or HSC exams with science and mathematics can apply for this course.
- The course deal with the study of electronics and electricity,
- The average incurred for the system is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs.
- After completion of the program course, students can get a wide range of job opportunities.
- The minimum eligibility of the course is the completion of class 10th with a minimum of 40% marks.
- The class 10th comprises science and mathematics as a core subject.
- The candidate having adequate skills and knowledge in the field of Engineering are eligible to apply.
- The candidate having intensive skills in research activities is the best candidate for the course.
Course Fee in India
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The fee for the diploma course depends on the infrastructure and facilities provided by the institution. The course fee for this diploma course is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs per year.
How to Apply?
- You can apply for this course in both online and offline mode.
- To apply online, you need to download the admission form.
- Submit the condition to the required institution.
- While on the other hand, if you apply offline, you need to get an admission form from the desired college.
- After submission of detail, hand over the state in the admission cell.
Diploma in Electrical And Electronics Engineering University & Fee
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology(CIT)||3 years||25350|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||25550|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
Most of the institutes offer admission to the program based on entrance test exams. The admission process varies across various colleges. Some institutes offer direct access. The direct admission is based on the performance of the candidate in the 10+2 level. The list of various entrance exams conducted by universities are:
- DCE CEE entrance test exam
- IIT JEE
- BISAT Entrance test exams
- UTTAR Pradesh state entrance test exam
- AMIE entrance exams
- VITEEE engineering entrance exam
Top College For Diploma in Electrical And Electronics in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Wisdom School of management||Ahmedabad||INR 47,100|
|Chandigarh university||Chandigarh||INR 5,07,000|
|Rai University||Ahmedabad||INR 1,20,000|
|Lovely professional university||Delhi||INR 1,06,000|
|CT polytechnic college||Jalandhar||INR 95,250|
Diploma in Electrical And Electronics Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Applied Science||Applied Mathematics II|
|Applied Mathematics||English Communication|
|Mechanical Engineering Science||Electrical Circuits|
|Elements of Electrical Engineering||Electronics I|
|Applied Science Lab||Computer Aided Engineering Drawing|
|Basic Computer Skills Lab||Electrical Circuit Laboratory|
|Electrical Wiring Lab||Electronics I Lab|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Electrical Machines I||Electrical Machines II|
|Communication and Computer Networks||Electrical Power Generation|
|Electrical & Electronics Measurements||Transmission and Distribution|
|Electronics II||Power Electronics|
|Electrical Measurements Lab||Electrical Machines Lab|
|Electronics Lab II||Power Machines Lab|
|Computer Aided Electrical Drawing||C-Programming Lab|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Estimation & Specification||Industrial Drives & Control|
|Switchgear & Protection||Utilization of Electrical Energy & Management|
|Embedded System (Elective)||Basic Management Skills and Indian Constitution|
|Electrical Workshop||Electric Motor Control Lab|
|Embedded System Lab||Plc & Hdl Lab|
|Electrical Installation Design Lab||Project Work Phase II|
|Project Work Phase I|
Course Preparation Tips
If you want to enroll in the diploma course in electrical and electronic engineering, you should know some course preparation tips. Some tips are:
- You should know about the syllabus of the system and the entrance test exam.
- It would help if you had a proper timetable for your course preparation.
- It would be best if you made adequate lecture notes for each course.
- Take care of your diet
- Take your revision test daily
- Consult your professor when you face any difficultly in topic preparation.
- Try to take your online lectures on the complicated topic through youTube.
- Read the book written by the best author.
Try to consult with your class-fellows and discuss difficulty areas.
- Perfectly manage your time.
- Consult past paper thoroughly
Salary Packages in India
The average starting salary of diploma holders in electrical and electronic engineering is INR 3 to 20 lakhs per year. The salary package depends on various factors:
- The ability
Some of the popular profession with a salary package is mentioned below:
a) Electrical Engineers
- They create, configure, and direct the assemblage of various electrical hardware.
- The average salary of electrical engineers in India is INR 3,05,084.
- They teach students many subjects. They perform research and deliver articles.
- The average salary of professors in India is INR 9,13,657
C) Network Engineers
- They create, analyze, and plan the primary objectives of the network system.
- The average salary of a network engineer is INR 2,94,275.
D) Broadcast Engineers
- They work closely with the broadcast system and equipment.
- The average salary of broadcast engineers is INR 4,37,719.
Types of Course Learning
A diploma in EE offers two types of course learning. Regular learning is the most recommended and effective type of course learning.
a) Regular Classes Learning Program
Regular classes for the duration of 3-years. The university Regular quizzes and assignments conduct in both morning and evening classes are given to the students. The student must have regular attendance
b) Distance Learning Program
The course is also available in distance learning education. This course type is perfect for those individuals who are in the working field.
Q1) What is the average tuition fee for the course in India?
Ans: The average fee charged for this course is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs.
Q2) What are the eligibility criteria for the course?
Ans: The course is pursued by the students after class 10th or 12th.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th