Diploma in Electrical Engineering Admission 2022-23: The course takes a minimum of 3 years to complete. Students who have completed class 10 with a minimum of 50% from the Science stream are eligible for admission to this course. The admission to this course is based on entrance examination scores. Aspirants can take qualifying tests from Delhi CET, JEXPO, HP PAT, and BCECE.
The course deals with installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, magnetism, signal processing, control systems, and telecommunications, and also a detailed study of the application of electricity, electromagnetism, and electronics in processing information and transmitting energy. The study is of devices such as windmills, nuclear power plants, and solar cells.
Many universities and colleges offer admission in Electrical Engineering programs. After completing this diploma, student can get better career opportunities in electrical fields like Electrical Engineer, Assistance Engineer, Junior Engineer, Quality Analyst Engineer, and many more fields. Another option for students is to go for higher studies like BE in Electrical Engineering and B.Tech in Electrical Engineering and many more programs.
- High Paying Opportunities: The graduates of this course have opportunities to work as Electrical Design Engineers, technical trainers, Field Application Engineer, Verification engineers, Transformer Design engineers, to mention a few.
- Many Employers: The graduates are required in high demand in companies such as Servmax, Emerson, Mitsubishi Electric, Fuji Electric, Cable Corporation of India Ltd, Aeon Electric, etc.
- Salary Packages: The salary packages from the companies mentioned above are high. They are expected to pay INR 1,7 Lakhs and increase with time and experience.
Why Become a Diploma In Electrical Engineering holder?
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Course Name||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Age Limit||No bar|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 50,000|
|Similar Options of Study||BE In Electrical Engineering, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Electrical engineer, QA Engineer, Assistance engineer, Junior engineer|
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Admission 2022-23
The course offers wide job opportunities in many specializations. The job opportunity is not limited to only one sector or industry. After the diploma course, students can go for higher studies such as B.Tech. and B.E in electrical or electronics. The course focuses on the use of electrical components and devices. These components and devices are further use to generate electricity from various methods.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exams
- Student should pass class 10th exams with least 50% marks from any recognized board.
- Students must study mathematics and science subjects.
- The candidate should not have any backlog in class 10th exams.
- Some universities offer admission in this course after passing entrance exams.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Admission to this diploma course depends on the entrance test exams conducted by the state government. Some of the names of the entrance exam are given below:
- Assam PAT
- CG PPT
- HARYANA DET
- CET Delhi Polytechnic
- HP PAT
Key Points of Diploma In Electrical Engineering
Some of the main key points of a Diploma in Electrical Engineering are:
- The course offers the study of electrical systems and devices.
- This course helps to develop and design various electrical systems.
- The duration of the course is three years.
- After completing the course, this diploma offers huge job opportunities in the government and private sectors.
- Passing the 10th class with the main subject as Mathematics is mandatory to get admissions in this engineering diploma course.
This course is aimed at training candidates for practically applying the concepts of electrical engineering. At the end of this course, students become able to design and develop various electrical systems. In many Industrial Firms, the demand for Electrical Engineers has increased. They are hiring a large number of such engineers.
Electrical systems have now become a need of our daily life. Thus this course is designed to solve various electrical problems that are faced by the industry. After this course, students can next pursue a BE or B-Tech degree in the same stream.
Course Fee in India
The course fees for the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India may vary from institute to institute. It also depends on the infrastructure provided by the institutes. The average course fee for this diploma is INR 10,000 to 50,000 per year.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Admission Process 2022-23
The Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission process of the diploma course is merit-based. It is based on class 10th final board exams, and most of the colleges offer electrical engineering diploma courses after class 12th. You can apply for the period after completing the entrance test exams.
- The student will need to get qualifying marks in the entrance test.
- After the entrance test, the list will be published that enlist the name of students passed the entrance test.
- After the final admission process, students need to submit course fees. The fee can be submitted to the bank.
- You can apply for this course via online and offline mode.
- Simply download the form and filled with certain requirements
Jamia Millia Islamia University(JMI)
Diploma In Electrical Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have completed their class 10 from a recognized board.
- The minimum pass required is 50%.
- The applicants must form a Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- The university accepts students with no backlog track in their class 10 exams.
- The admission is based on scores from an entrance examination from the university called the JMI Entrance Test.
High Paying Opportunities:
The graduates of this course have opportunities to work as Electrical Design Engineers, technical trainers, Field Application Engineer, Verification engineers, Transformer Design engineers, to mention a few.
The graduates are required in high demand in companies such as Servmax, Emerson, Mitsubishi Electric, Fuji Electric, Cable Corporation of India Ltd, Aeon Electric, etc.
The salary packages from the companies mentioned above are high. They are expected to pay INR 1,7 Lakhs and increase with time and experience.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Job Types
some of the other jobs available after completing this course are:
Electric Designer Engineer
- They can work in circuit design and simulation.
- The average annual salary of an electric designer engineer is INR 1.40 to 1.85 lakh.
- They can repair and maintaining the electric circuit.
- The average salary of a junior engineer is INR 1.42 to 1.80 lakh
- They impart basic knowledge and skills regarding the better functionality of a firm.
- The average salary of a technical trainer is INR 1.50 to 1.92 lakh
Types of Course Learning
The Diploma in Electrical Engineering is generally done in two phases:
a) Regular Classes
- The regular classes are conducted daily
- Daily assignments and quizzes have taken place
- The attendance of a student is compulsory
- The maximum duration of the course is 3-year.
b) Distance Education
- 41 distance learning programs are working in India for the course.
- Online assignment and quizzes are held
- The time for distance education is 3-years
- Online attendance is count
Diploma in Electrical Engineering University & Fee
|Bastar Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26525|
|Atal Bihari Vajpai Vishwavidyalaya (Formerly Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya)||26550|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||26575|
|Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University||26600|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University||26625|
|Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya||80245|
Top Colleges For Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Lovely Professional University||Jalandhar||INR 1,06,000|
|Chandigarh University||Chandigarh||INR 5,00,000|
|Quantum School of Technology||Roorkee||INR 1,37,000|
|Amity University||Noida||INR 6,00,000|
|Dev Bhoomi Group of the institute||Dehradun||INR 2,00,000|
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Applied Science||Electrical Machines||Estimation and Specification|
|Applied Mathematics||Computer-aided electrical drawing||Embedded System|
|Elements of electrical engineering||Electrical Power generation||Industrial Drives and Control|
|Basic Computer Skills||Transmission and Distribution||Electrical energy utility and Management|
|Electrical and Electronic Circuits||Practical||Electric Motor Control|
|–||–||Basic Managerial Skills|
|–||–||PLC and HDL|
What Can I do after this diploma course?
After this diploma course, you can get a job in the various public and private sectors. You can also pursue higher degree courses in engineering.
Can I get admission to this course after class 10th?
Yes, you can take admission to this diploma course after completing class 10th exams.
Write a brief note on electrical engineering?
Electrical engineering is one of the engineering disciplines. It focuses on electricity and its application. The discipline dealing with the generation of electricity. It is one of the most demanded disciplines in India.
Which is perfect, degree, or diploma course?
Degree is a theoretical study. While a degree is practical-oriented. The diploma is of a shorter period as compared to degree courses. The course fee for the degree program is higher as compared to the diploma course. You can easily pursue this course after class 10th.
What is the diploma course in EE duration?
To complete this course, students need three years. Some colleges offer half-year courses.
What are the entrance test exams held for this course?
Some of the names of the entrance exam are given below:
- Assam PAT
- CG PPT
- HARYANA DET
- CET Delhi Polytechnic
- HP PAT
Be the first to leave a review.