Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission 2023-24: This degree in electronics and instrumentation engineering is a diploma-level course. The duration of this diploma course is 03 years. The eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board. The Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is a diploma program in the discipline of engineering. The course duration is three years. Students after this course get lots of job opportunities in various industries.
Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Minimum Percentage||50% marks in 10+2|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE in Electronics, B.Tech in Instrumentation|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 10 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Instrumentation Engineer, Instrumentation & Control technician, Automation Engineer, Mechanical Engineer|
Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission 2023-24
This Diploma syllabus teaches students how to design, manufacture, and service instruments in industrial areas. Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering syllabus covers the following subjects; Technical English, Mathematics, Engineering Chemistry, Fundamentals of Computing, Transforms and Partial Differential Equations, etc.
This diploma in electronics and instrumentation engineering course is at the diploma level. It is a three-year program. Students who complete this degree have several career options in a variety of sectors. Some universities also conduct entrance tests such as BITSAT, VITEEE, and JEE Main.
The course is suitable for those individuals who get excellent marks in class 10th. The student should pass matric exams with science subjects from a recognized board.
Some important facts about this diploma course are:
- The program is a diploma-level course.
- The duration of the course is three years after the 10+2 class.
- After completion of the degree, the students can get lots of job opportunities in various industries.
- The eligibility criteria of the program are 10+2 in science with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Many universities conduct entrance tests for the course.
- The pay package for electronics and instrumentation engineers is attractive. The engineer receives plenty of perks and compensation plans.
- Online electrical and instrumentation engineering programs are uncommon in India.
RGIPT Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Jais, Amethi offers admission in three years of the duration Diploma course. admission will announce in July 2023 (tentative). Students can take admission through the entrance exam PAT. Students must match the required educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria.
Eligibility For Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission
- Fresh/old students who have completed 12th class education with a minimum 50% marks score are eligible to apply for this diploma course.
- Generally, admissions to this diploma course are decided on a pre-admission exam basis. Numerous engineering across the country are offering this engineering diploma every year.
- The academic fee for Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is lying between INR INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs.
- After completion of matric and FSC degree, aspirants can apply to the course. The previous degree must be passed with 50% minimum marks from a reputable university.
- Students need to qualify 10+2 in science subjects with 50% marks
- The candidate should pass subjects in Science class 10th with good marks.
Fee Structure Of Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission
The average fee charged for Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering course is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs. The variance in fees depends on the infrastructure and facility offered by the institute.
Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission 2023
The selection of the candidate is based on merit made by the college. Admission for Diploma in Electronics and instrumentation is based on the student’s performance in previous exams.
How to Apply?
- You can apply for this course both online and offline mode.
- In online mode, you need to search the link of the official website of the university or college.
- Download the admission form from the official website link.
- After downloading, fill in the requirements.
- Upload personal or educational documents if required.
- It would help if you visited the admission cell of the university offline mode.
- Bring an admission form along with a bank draft.
- Fill admission Form
- Submit the fee to the recommended bank after filling out the Form.
- Attach the required document
- Could you submit it to the admin block?
The course is suitable for those individuals who can solve engineering-related problems. They used mathematics, engineering, and science skills to identify and solve daily life problems of engineering. These people use their skills to solve issues in life. It is recommended to choose this course for a bright future.
The course provides the foundation for those people who want to pursue a career in various fields like:
- Control systems
- Sensor systems
- Electrical engineering
The course enables the students to choose a career in the measurement & controlling of complex electrical and industrial procedures. The course is perfect because it enhances the overall KSAs of an individual. People usually learn and earn lots of features in this course.
Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission Entrance Exam
Many universities conduct entrance test exams. Some entrance tests are:
- JEE Main
Some institutes also offer merit-based admission in the diploma course. Merit-based admission depends on the marks obtained in 10+2.
The annual income generated by such professionals ranges from INR 3 to 10 Lacs per year. The increment in wages dependent on expertise in this field of engineering. After completing a Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation, the advanced study is M.tech and M.E in Instrumentation & Electronics engineering.
This Diploma graduates can get jobs in Automation industries, Bio-Medical Instrumentation Industries, chemical industries, processing industries, fertilizer industries, power plants, weather stations, aerospace organizations, weather stations, educational institutes, and food processing industries, etc.
Diploma professionals in EIE can perform jobs like Lecturer, Professor, Plant Manager, Instrumentation design engineer, Electronic engineer, Hardware Engineer, etc.
Diploma In Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Specialization
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION||DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION|
|DIPLOMA IN FOOD TECHNOLOGY||DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING|
|DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE||DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION|
Top Colleges For Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Dhanbad||INR 39,670|
|University of Petroleum and Energy studies||Dehradun||INR 294,438|
|Amity University||Noida||INR 247,000|
Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Technical English I||Technical English II|
|Mathematics I||Mathematics II|
|Engineering Physics I||Engineering Physics II|
|Engineering Chemistry I||Engineering Chemistry II|
|Engineering Graphics||Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering (For non – Circuit branches)|
|Fundamentals of Computing||Basic Civil & Mechanical Engineering (for circuits branches)|
|Physics Laboratory & Chemistry Laboratory||Physics. Laboratory & Chemistry Laboratory|
|Engineering Practices Laboratory||Computer Practice Laboratory|
|Computer Practice Laboratory|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Computer Aided Drafting and Modelling Laboratory (for non-circuits branches)||Electron Devices and Circuits Laboratory|
|Electrical Circuits Laboratory (for branches under Electrical Faculty)||Data Structures and Algorithms Laboratory|
|Circuits and Devices Laboratory (for branches under I & C Faculty)||Electrical Machines Laboratory|
|Transforms and Partial Differential Equations||Control Systems|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Environmental Science and Engineering||Industrial Instrumentation I|
|Electrical Machines||Transducer Engineering|
|Electronic Devices and Circuits||Digital Logic Circuits|
|Data Structures and Algorithms||Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications|
|Electrical Measurements||Applied Thermodynamics|
Course Preparation Tips
Before discussing the course preparation tips, we look out the essential objectives of the course. The main objectives of the course are:
- This course offers the candidate the basic and advanced concepts of engineering.
- This course offers the best knowledge to use engineering skills for analyzing routine queries.
- The course trains the students to design the solution of complex problems by linking them with instrumentation and electronics.
- Get up early in the morning
a) Worship your God and pray to have a good day.
- Daily Go for a Walk
- After the walk, revise the previous lecture of the class.
- Prepare a proper timetable
b) Internet Surfing Enhance Your Mental Power
- Take an intense interest in practical work
- Prepare your lecture notes
- Always attend the course
- Read the book written by the well-renowned authors
- Take your mock test
- Prepare for mid and final terms
c) Instrumentation Engineer
- They monitor and control the engineering system. They closely working with instruments.
- The average salary of instrumentation engineers in India is INR 365,525 to 920,903.
d) Instrumentation & Control Technician
- They are responsible to analyze and test the equipment. They also know how to control the instruments.
- The average salary of instrumentation and control technicians is INR 365,525 to 920,903.
e) Automation Engineer
- They provide the best engineering support for the upcoming operation. They provide a guide to other working for various operation.
- The average salary of the automation engineer is INR 363,386 to 814,973.
f) Mechanical Engineer
- They develop the best mechanical and thermal solutions to any problems by using engineering principles. Mechanical engineers are the most demanded professional in India.
- The average salary of a mechanical engineer is INR 340,028 to 950,037.
Types of Course Learning
You can apply for this course in regular and distance education. But it is recommended to take regular classes. Regular classes are the best way to get knowledge about the course. Below we discuss some unique features of regular and distance education programs. Hopefully, you will enjoy them a lot:
Regular Course Learning (Morning/Evening)
The regular course learning is of 3-year duration. Each year is divided into 2 semesters.
- Regular classes of the course are held in the relevant department.
- Submission of assignments and quizzes is done regularly.
- Both morning and evening time classes are arranged by the concerned department
- Final and session term exams are held on time.
- Group assignments and presentations are also taken from the students daily.
- Online electronic and instrumentation engineering program is very rare in India.
- But the students having an associate degree can opt for a distance learning course.
- Online quizzes and assignments are completed by the students.
Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Dr Shakuntala Misra University||3 years||35250|
|Dibrugarh University Admission||3 years||34250|
|CSJM Kanpur University Admission||3 years||34000|
|Bilaspur University Admission||3 years||34000|
|Barkatullah University Admission||3 years||33750|
|Renaissance University Admission||3 years||33250|
|Gurugram University Admission||3 years||35750|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||33500|
Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Jobs
The government and Private sectors are providing various jobs after diplomas in electronics and instrumentation engineering. DRDO, ISRO, IOC, BARC, NTPC, Railways, BSNL, HAL, and AAI, are the main institutions that are providing prestigious jobs in the government sector. Here is the list of jobs offered by the private sector.
- Automation Engineer
- Control Engineer
- Instrumentation Technologists or Technician
- Instrument Mechanic
- Control Systems Technologist
- Instrument Engineer
- Process Analyzer
FAQ Regarding Diploma in Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Admission
Q1) What are the eligibility criteria for this diploma course?
Ans: The candidate should pass subjects like physics, chemistry, maths in class 10th with good marks. The marks in class 10th degree should be 50% marks.
Q2) Which degree is better EIE or ECE?
Ans: Both degrees are best. E.IE is the study of process and instrumentation control. While on the other hand, ECE is the study of communication. EIE is focused on how to use instruments perfectly. It also deals with the working of the machining process. CEC is dealing with the working of the computer network.
Q3) What is the average starting salary of Electronic & instrumentation engineers in India?
Ans: The average starting salary ranges from INR 3 to 10 lakhs.
Q4) What are the different entrance test exams conducted in India for this course?
Ans: Some colleges also offer entrance test exams after class 12th. Students need to pass the entrance test exam with excellent marks.
Be the first to leave a review.