Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission 2021-22: The Electronics and Communication diploma is a diploma-level course. The time duration of the course is three years. Diploma Electronics & Communication Engineering is a 03-year diploma course. It belongs to Engineering Discipline.
A Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a Diploma-level Engineering education. This subject aims at understanding electrical computers and systems, electric magnetic fields, computer foundations, and so on. Many universities also offer distance learning admission in the course.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Minimum Percentage||50% marks in class 10+2.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. In Electronics and communication, and B.Tech Electronics|
|Full-Form||Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||About INR three to twenty Lacs per years|
|Employment Roles||Programmer analyst, production quality manager, and electronics hardware development engineer|
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission 2021-22
It gives knowledge of electronics and behaviour to generate systems, equipment, gadgets, and segments. This Diploma involves the ideas of electronic networks, electronic devices, computer fundamentals, communication systems, electric magnetic fields, and control systems.
This diploma course syllabus includes applied mathematics, applied physics, electronics devices and circuits, principles of communication engineering, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Are you interested in this course? If yes, you must have a Class 12th education with a minimum of 50% aggregate in science subjects.
- Admission to this diploma course is granted on an Entrance exam qualifications basis.
- The popular exams conducted for admission of Diploma in Electronics and Communication are AIEEE, JNU, IIT JEE, AMIE, and VITEE.
- Successful qualification in the 12th class with good marks.
- The course is the 3-year diploma program in Engineering.
- The minimum eligibility of the program is to pass 10+2 with 50% minimum marks with science subjects.
- The course offers wide job openings to graduates.
- The average course fee in Inia is INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs.
- The popular organizations that hire the professional of this course are ONGC, BSNL, and VHEL.
- The average salary offered to professionals of this course is INR 3 to 20 lakhs.
- Applicants must have completed Class 10 or its corresponding test with 45 per cent for every subject, with Science and Math.
The course fee for the diploma course is INR 10,000 to 5 lacs. The fee varies from institution to institution.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Fees
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||84410|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||84165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||83920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||83675|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
The list below points out some entrance test exams that conducted for admission in the course.
- AMIE Entrance Test
- IIT JEE
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance test
- DCE CEE Entrance exam
- NIT Entrance exam
Benefits of Diploma In Electronics & Communication
- This course is beneficial for those individuals who want to apply their knowledge of science, and mathematics in daily life problems.
- The graduates who learn this course learn how to apply the important principles of mathematics and electronics to solve daily-routine problems.
- Diploma holders get amazing opportunities and chances to study further in various high degree programs like postgraduate and graduate level.
- The students in this course learn the basic skills. These skills are needed to design and conduct various experiments on communication and electronics circuits.
- The students apply the concepts of electronics, science, and mathematics.
- They conduct as well as design various experiments in communication and electronics circuits.
Top College For Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Lovely professional university||Jalandhar||INR 59,000|
|Wisdom school of management||Coimbatore||INR 47,100|
|Rai University||Ahmedabad||INR 1,20,000|
|Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology||Dehradun||INR 89,600|
|Chandigarh University||Chandigarh||INR 5,07,000|
|Tula’s Institute, The Engineering and Management college||Dehradun||INR 45,000|
Engineering Course Preparation Tips
If you are willing to take this course, then apply now. After apply, you need to pass the course with good marks. Here we will share some important tips that help in course preparation.
- Note down the syllabus of course on the first page of your notes
- From the very first day, makes your lecture notes properly.
- Read course books daily
- Take your revision test at home regularly
- consult with the teacher during or after the lecture
- Make your mind fresh
- Take care of your health
- Daily online and offline test of the topic revised by professor
The starting salary earns by professionals of electronics range from 03 Lakh to 20 lakh per annum.
After completing a Diploma in Electronics and Communication, the higher studies are MBA, M.Tech, ME in Electronics and Communication. Top recruiting companies for such professionals are ONGC, BSNL, and VHEL, etc.
Top recruiting areas for such grads are universities, colleges, defense services, health care equipment manufacturing, mobile communication, I.T., Telecommunication industries, Indian Railways, etc.
After complete this diploma these are some job position is given below.
- Responsible to apply principles and theories of science to gives the better solution to any problem
- The salary package of the engineer in India is INR 3,37,899
Business Development Manager
- Encourage business development.
- They work for the marketing and sales departments
- The salary package offered to the business development manager is INR 5,63,674.
- Teaches the students the various subjects
- Perform research and instruct in various programs
- The average salary is INR 9,13,657
Types of Course Learning
The course only offers a full-time course either in the evening or morning time. The main characteristics of full-time course learning are:
- Regular classes for the course is conducted
- A proper system of quiz and assignment is conducted
- Tests and exams are also conducted daily or at the end of the session
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Electives ( Any One)|
|Professional Communication||Applied Mathematics II 50- 52||Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development||Modern Communication System|
|Applied Mathematics||Electrical Engineering II 53- 56||Environmental Education and Disaster Management||Advance Microprocessor and Interface|
|Applied Physics||Industrial Electronics and 56 – 70 Transducers||Communication System||Bio medical Electronics|
|Applied Chemistry||Network Filters and Transmission Lines||Electronics Instruments and Measurement||Microelectronics|
|Applied Mechanics||Electronic Devices and Circuits||Construction Management, Accounts and Entrepreneurship Development||Microwave and Radar Engineering|
|Applied Mechanics and Material||Principles of Communication Engineering||Audio and Video System||Electronics Equipment Testing|
|Electrical Engineering I||Principles of Digital Electronics||Television Engineering||Modern Consumer Electronics Appliances|
|Electronic components and devices||Electronics Workshop||Microprocessor and Application||_|
|Technical Drawing||Programming in C & C++||Project 1. Problem||_|
|Elementary Workshop Practice||_||Field Exposure||_|
|Computer Application for Engineering||_||_||_|
How to apply?
- You can apply for the course via online and offline.
- You need to download the admission form.
- The admission form can easily be accessed through the official website of certain university
- The student submits their admission form after uploading personal and education detail.
- Fee payment is done through cash, online transaction, or demand draft.
- It depends on the requirements of the institute or university.
Q1) Is this course is valid for any private and government job applications?
Ans: Yes. If you meet with the selection rules of a certain job, then this course is very beneficial for the future job.
Q2) What are the two major hiring industries for engineers?
Ans: The two major hiring industries in India for engineers are Telcom and software industries.
Q3) What students can get from this course?
Ans: The students usually apply the concepts of electronics, science, and mathematics. They conduct as well as design various experiments in communication and electronics circuits.
Q5) How to apply for the course?
Ans: All midterms and final examinations will be held in offline mode.
Q4) What will be exam mode?
Ans: Yes, the degree is valid for abroad jobs and studies.
Q3) Is this course valid for students who want to do a job and study abroad?
Ans: Candidate can apply through both online and offline mode. It depends on the requirement of the institute or university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th