Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission 2021-22: Electronics and telecommunication engineering is a three-year course. It is a professional course. It is best for those students who wish to get training in the communication sector. Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is a 03-year diploma course. It belongs to the engineering discipline.
The course deals with analog communications, microprocessors, video, antennae progression, circuits, solid-state devices, and satellite communication. It focuses on the preparation of integrated circuits, microwaves, transmitters, receivers, and fiber.
- Students and job seekers have a vast scope after the diploma in the electronic & telecommunication engineering field.
- The diploma holder can quickly get a job in various departments.
- The students, after this course, can develop components, systems, devices, and equipment.
- This course enables the candidate to design, test, and conceptualize broadcast & communication systems.
- Studying electronics and telecommunication engineering is the goal of every aspirant. It is because of several reasons like Job opportunities, Salary range, and continuous industrial growth.
- The “British Accreditation Council approves this course.”
- This course offers international standards.
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 year|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 to 5 lakh|
|Similar Options of Study||B.Tech in Electronics|
|Average Salary Offered||INR two to six Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Technical analyst, Field test, and Service Engineer|
Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission 2021-22
A golden opportunity for you. You can get admission in this Diploma after completing the 12th class exam with a minimum of 60% marks. This Diploma course of ETE affiliates with UGC. the admissions of this program offers on an entrance exam basis. Generally, all the engineering institutes of India offer admissions In this Diploma every year. Diploma admission made through counseling and will be 100% merit-based. The formal interview is also taken from candidates. The finalized list of the student is based on the rank get in the JEXPO exam. They can improve their abilities through an effective skill development program.
The syllabus of this diploma separates into 06 semesters. The course also includes consumer electronics and Troubleshooting, Digital Switching And Circuits, Mobile Communication, Optical Fibre Communication, Process Control, Instrumentation, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Following are the characteristics of the diploma courses:
- Diploma in Electronics and telecommunication engineering is a 3-year course.
- It is a course that is about the IC, microprocessors, and electronic components.
- This course enables the students to learn about testing, supervision, and maintenance of electronic instruments.
- If you are a lover of electronic devices, then this course is well-suited for you.
- The students, after this course, can quickly test various electronic circuits accurately.
- The student who wants to enroll in this diploma course needs to have a class 10th certificate.
- The primary subjects in class 10th should be science and mathematics.
- The primary subjects in class 12th should be mathematics and physics.
- The students should have 50% marks in both matric and HSC.
- They should get a good position in the 10th class exams.
Course Fees in India
Candidates will get admitted to this course based on the entrance test. The annual fee of this course is only INR 10,000 to 5 lakhs.
How To Apply?
- You can apply for this course online and offline mode.
- Just visit the official website of the university you want to take admission to.
- Check whether the university takes access based on an entrance test or not.
- If the entrance test is a must, then you need to fill the form for the entrance test.
- After the successful result of the test, you apply for the university.
- You need to download the admission form
- Fill the required areas with your personal and educational details.
- Submit the form and wait for your enrolment.
Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Fee
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Patliputra University||3 years||26275|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||83675|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||83920|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||84165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||84410|
The List of entrance tests for this course are:
- IIT JEE
Salary Packages in India
The salary package of Electronics or Telecommunication engineers in India is INR 2 to 6 lakhs. Electronic and telecommunication engineers’ average annual income ranges from INR 03 to 09 Lac per year.
The higher studies after completing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication is M.Tech/M.E in Telecommunication and electronics. The diploma holders can easily get the job in various fields like:
- Technical Analyst: The average salary of a technical analyst in India is INR 688,698 per year.
- Field Test Engineer: The average salary of a field test engineer in India is INR 405,911 per year.
- Service Engineer: The average salary of a Service engineer in India is INR 242,849 per year.
- Network Planning Engineer: The average salary of a Network planning engineer in India is INR 596,577 per year.
Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Electives ( Any One)|
|Professional Communication||Applied Mathematics II 50- 52||Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development||Modern Communication System|
|Applied Mathematics||Electrical Engineering II 53- 56||Environmental Education and Disaster Management||Advance Microprocessor and Interface|
|Applied Physics||Industrial Electronics and 56 – 70 Transducers||Communication System||Bio medical Electronics|
|Applied Chemistry||Network Filters and Transmission Lines||Electronics Instruments and Measurement||Microelectronics|
|Applied Mechanics||Electronic Devices and Circuits||Construction Management, Accounts and Entrepreneurship Development||Microwave and Radar Engineering|
|Applied Mechanics and Material||Principles of Communication Engineering||Audio and Video System||Electronics Equipment Testing|
|Electrical Engineering I||Principles of Digital Electronics||Television Engineering||Modern Consumer Electronics Appliances|
|Electronic components and devices||Electronics Workshop||Microprocessor and Application||_|
|Technical Drawing||Programming in C & C++||Project 1. Problem||_|
|Elementary Workshop Practice||_||Field Exposure||_|
|Computer Application for Engineering||_||_||_|
Types of Course Learning
The program is held in full-time course learning.
- This course is offered in both 1st and 2nd shift.
- Proper classes of this course are taken by professors and lecturers.
- The teachers also conduct the presentation session. It is the best way to enhance the confidence level.
- The students must submit assignments daily.
- Tests and exams held during the session.
- Exams also held at the end of the session.
Distance Education Program
- The diploma in Electronics and telecommunication provide a distance education facility.
- The course can be done in 1, 2, or 3-years.
- The duration of the diploma is 3-years
- Online assignments and quizzes are done regularly.
- The course type is best for housewives and job holders
Top 5 College in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fee in INR|
|Lovely Professional University||Phagwara||INR 243,000|
|NITTE Meenakshi Institute||Banglore||INR 31,500|
|ADITYA Engineering college||Surampalem||INR 46,500|
|PSG polytechnic college||Coimbatore||INR 67,500|
|Government Polytechnic College||Pune||INR 24,912|
Diploma In Electronics Course Preparation Tips
Everyone to get excellent marks in the course. If you are also the one, then you should also follow some tips. These simple tips for course preparation are:
- Take care of proper diet and exercise.
- Take your regular classes to avoid any absentees.
- Submit your assignment on time without any delay.
- Read the best course book written by reputable authors.
- Try to use the textbook recommended by the teachers.
- Try to take your test regularly.
- Engaged in practical work during class.
- Take your revision and mock test.
- In case of any difficulty, consult with your teacher.
- Prepare your course notes regularly.
Q1) How to apply for a diploma course?
Ans: Candidate needs to apply through online and offline mode. It depends on the requirements and needs of the institute you are going to use.
Q2) What is the basic need of this diploma course?
Ans: The candidate needs to have a 10th class certificate with mathematics and science to enroll in this course.
Q3) What jobs can diploma holders get?
Ans: The diploma holders can quickly get the job in various fields like:
- Technical analyst
- Field test engineer
- Service engineer
- Network planning engineer
Q4) Is this course is valid for any private and government jobs?
Ans: The course offers lots of job opportunities. These job opportunities enable diploma holders to earn money.
So, we can say that this course is the best earning job career. It would help if you also opted for this course. It will give you lots of benefits.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th