Diploma in Information Technology [ IT ] Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22: The word IT stands for “Information Technology”. The course is the study to use systems to collect, store, retrieve, transfer, and manipulate valuable data. The Diploma in IT is 12 months diploma program after the 10th class. It belongs to computer science or IT stream courses. In the modern world, Information Technology has a great scope.
The admission of DIT is provided by various IT colleges and universities across the country. The prominent colleges for this course are IGNOU Delhi, CCIT Raipur, AIBM Faridabad, and AIT Delhi. There is no entrance exam for DIT enrollments, and these are based on direct admission basis.
The IT Diploma is a one-year Diploma Course that studies information technology in depth. Students who have finished Higher Secondary or 10th grade from a recognized institution can take this course. Information technology’s reach is as broad as information technology for all companies, corporations, and retailers. No entry exams are required for this course.
Diploma in Information Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Information Technology|
|Age||Minimum 15-17 years|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 55% marks in Class 10 +2 with 45% marks in mathematics, chemistry, and physics.|
|Subject required||Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and science|
|Average fees incurred||INR 22K to 4L per year|
|Similar options of study||Diploma in computer engineering, BIT|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of the graduates is INR 3-6 lacs per year|
|Employment roles||Software Development, Project Management, IT Support, Computer Programmer, Web Development|
Diploma in Information Technology [ IT ] Admіѕѕіоn 2021-22
This diploma course aims to provide technicians and skillful individuals in the field of Information Technology. A diploma in IT is also a program with having a 3-year duration. Some of the other aspects of this program are as under:
- The candidate theta passed class 10th can eligible to apply for this course.
- This course is well-and-good for those students who want to enhance their computational and programming skills.
- The program follows the semester system. Each academic year is divided into 2-semsters.
- Some of the institutions in India also offer this course as an integrated program i.e. Diploma + B-Tech degree in Information Technology.
- The course enables the students to get training in areas like data mining, networking, data storage, internet technology, data management and much more.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The students who wish to take admission in this IT diploma course should have completed the higher secondary exam.
- The students should secure an excellent percentage in the class 10th
- The diploma course is very easy for those students who have the best computer knowledge.
- Students can also opt for this course after 10+2 with good marks.
- Minimum 55% marks are needed to pursue this course.
- The students who have qualified 10th class or equivalent from recognized institutes are eligible to apply for DIT.
- The average fee charged from students of DIT is ranging between INR 10 thousand to 50 thousand.
- As it is a computer-related course, its fees vary with the level and scope of the university.
- The university that offers better software and hardware accessories, will have more course fee.
- The average course fee incurred by the students ranges INR 22K to 4L per year.
Diploma in Information Technology Admission Process 2021
- If you want to grab the admission in this course, then you need to visit your desirable university or college website.
- If you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible for this course.
- You required a 10th class degree with 55% marks.
- Admission is carried out from April to June.
- There will be no entrance test.
- The admission will be merit-based.
How to Apply
- Visit a particular university or college website to get valuable information about the admission in this course.
- Get the required form from the website.
- Fill it with your required personal and educational information.
- Submit it.
Diploma in Information Technology University Fees
|Goa University||3 years||84655|
|Ahmedabad University||3 years||84900|
|Anand Agricultural University||3 years||85145|
|Sandip University||3 years||26350|
|T.M. University||3 years||26375|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||3 years||26400|
- No entrance tests are required for this course.
- Only merit-based and direct admission
Diploma in Information Technology Syllabus
|English and Communication Skills||RDBMS|
|Digital Electronics||Engineering Drawing, I|
|Applied Mathematics I||Multimedia and Applications|
|Computer Programming using C||Workshop Practical I|
|Applied Physics I||Computer Workshop|
|System Analysis and Design||Basics of Information Technology and Environmental|
|Applied Chemistry I||Awareness Camp|
Top 5 College For Diploma in Information Technology in India
|College name||Location||Average fees in INR|
|Government Polytechnic||Mumbai||INR 22.85K|
|Lovely professional university||Jalandhar||INR 1.18L-3.18L|
|Parul university||Vadodara||INR 1.29L|
|Government Polytechnic||Pune||INR 22.85K|
- Today is the world of technology and innovation. Different sectors focus to work with technology. The IT sector can easily handle software development, network administration as well as installation for different firms.
- This course helps the future developers to develop the best software and hardware for their company.
- The diploma course helps the standers to learn about different computer-related areas like data security, data storage, internet technology and much more.
- Diploma holders can get lots of job opportunities in different public and private sectors with a good salary package.
Course Preparation Tips
These course preparation tips are constructive for students who want to get a good score in this diploma course. We hope you will focus on these tips to get good marks.
- Always sit attentively in the class.
- Note the lecture daily
- Focuses on your good diet and take care of your health.
- Purchase the coursebook that the best writer writes.
- Try to give a revision test at home and the institute.
- Always makes a proper timetable for your study.
- Surfing at home also enhances your computer skills and knowledge
Salary Packages in India
- The salary package offered by different recruiters is different. It depends on the qualification, skills, and knowledge of the jobholders.
- The average starting salary for the diploma holders in Information Technology is INR 3 to 6 lacs.
- The top recruiting areas for such technicians are Accounting, Basic Computer development, Database Handling, etc. The famous companies that are hiring DIT holders are BSNL, BEL, VSNL, Alcatel, Cisco, Robert Boch, Simens, etc.
- The job roles offered by I.T. Diploma holders are Software Developer, Graphic Designer, I.T. Specialist, I.T. Programmer, Android Developer, PHP Developer, Web developer, Technical Consultant, etc.
- After completing DIT, the higher studies are M.Tech, MBA, BBA, BS, and B.Com in Information Technology.
- The role is to design all installation and testing aspects of created software
- Salary: INR 3 to 4 lacs
- They provide services that are related to web resources, software, hardware, and network.
- Salary: INR 3 to 5 lacs.
- They write the program in different computer languages.
- Salary: INR 2 to 4 lakhs
- They provide technical support in the computer setting.
- Salary: INR 5 to 7 lacs
Types of Course Learning
- This learning program is more common in India
- The main aim of these learning programs to offers the best time to learn.
- The duration of this learning program is 3 years.
- Each year is divide into 2 semesters.
- Teachers deliver the lectures in classrooms
- Proper assignments and quizzes are held in the class.
- Distance learning program for this course is available in different institutions of India but after 10+2 standard,
- This program offers you a degree program for 1-year.
Q1) What jobs can I get after a diploma in IT?
Ans: The diploma in IT may open lots of good career paths for you. Some of these career paths are:
- Software development
- Project management
- Computer system analyst
- Computer programmer
- Information system support
- Web development.
Q2) How do I can get a diploma in IT?
Ans: You can easily get admission in this course. To admission in this course, you need to secure good marks in higher secondary exams or class 10th. The student should attain good marks so that this diploma course gives ease.
Q3) Is Information Technology a perfect career choice?
Ans: Yes, the course in Information Technology offers you a better career choice. It is so because there are lots of jobs that can be secured by professional Information Technology. It offers you an exciting and dynamic course option.
Q4) What skills needed while opting for this course?
Ans: Following skills are needed to study diploma on IT:
- You should have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to share your knowledge with seniors and peers.
- You must have the better technical capacity to capture scientific and social things.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th