Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission 2021-22: The international business Diploma allows students to specialize in export and import management. It covers international logistics, control of foreign exchanges, and global business. This course is intended for students wishing to study foreign trade. This course gives the students the requisite skills to handle international firms efficiently. The most popular Indian institutes recommended for this Certification are IISU Jaipur, ISBMA, and CIIMS Jabalpur.
Diploma in International Business Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in International Business|
|Course Fees||Approx INR 40K to 1 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
||UGC / DEB|
|Jobs||International Marketing Manager, International Product Manager|
Diploma in International Business [ IB ] Admission 2021-22
Students in International Business Courses are taken on a merit basis. Applicants must also meet the criteria for the English language by attending exams such as IELTS or TOEFL. The marks gained by the students in the 12th class and English tests are rated for entry to the course. The applicants must submit the application form with the documents. After That, wait for an e-mail from the Institute confirming their admission.
- International Business certificate course is a 01-year certification program. The relation of this course is bonded with the management stream.
- Certification in the International business course aims to be experts in international logistics, export and import management, foreign exchange management, and finance.
- This Certification aims to generate skillful professionals that manage the international business. The International Business Certificate course syllabus contains the study of marketing, business, management, finance, essential aspects of economics, accounting and Law of international business, etc.
- The eligibility for Certificate Course International Business is must have qualified 12th class education.
- The candidates with English language proficiency skills will be preferred for this course.
- The admissions of IBCC are granted on merit. Different international and Indian institutes are offering entries in this Certification.
- The admission form for IBCC will be filled online.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The fees charged for the International Business Certificate course is between 40K to 01 lac. The fee varies according to the college’s nature(Private/Govt/International.
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
- Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET)
- Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM)
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
The professionals of International Business can earn an annual income of INR 15,00,000 to 20,00,000 per annum. The increments are based on expertise in the field of business and efficiency to reach business goals.
The professionals with an International business certification can be hired as Foreign Service Officer, International Financial Analyst, Business Development Manager, Stock Broker, International Marketing Manager, International Trade Specialist, etc.
Top recruiting companies for I-Business professionals are McKinsey & Company, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs & Company, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Tech Mahindra, and Microsoft Corporation, etc.
The diploma is a full-time degree in international business of 1 to 2.5 years.
Diploma In Diploma in International Business University & Fees
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||85410|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||3 years||85165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 years||70920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 years||80675|
|Patliputra University||3 years||54275|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||55325|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||65875|
Diploma in International Business Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|International marketing management||Global business environment|
|International Human resource management||International trade practice|
|Business and financial||Economic and Business law|
|International trade and investment study||Consumer behaviour|
|International and Business Finance||International operations management|
|Business Ethics||Marketing research|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th