Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Admission 2021-22: Have you qualified 10th class? Do you want to get a petroleum engineering course? Then this post will help you a lot. A diploma in petroleum engineering is a diploma-level course that can be opted for by students after the 10th class. The diploma course is a diploma certificate course. Diploma in Petroleum Engineering is an engineering stream diploma course. The duration of this program is three years.
A diploma in petroleum engineering can be opted for by the aspirants after the 10th class. It is an engineering program having three years duration. Many universities like Madras University, Cotton University, Madhabdev University, and Rayalaseema University offer this diploma course.
The Diploma in Petroleum Engineering is a 3-year training course in the field of Petroleum Engineering. The eligibility for which is eligible 10+2 with a mark of more than 33 per cent for each subject. Because of the admission process for this course, a student must have achieved the 10th scientific level. Admission to major colleges offering this course is rendered through a variety of national and private exams.
Diploma In Petroleum Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Petroleum Engineering|
|Age||Minimum of 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 45% marks in Class 10th with 45% marks in mathematics, chemistry, and physics.|
|Subject required||Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and science|
|Average fees incurred||INR 10,000 to 5-lacs per year|
|Similar options of study||BTech mechanical engineering, Diploma in electronic engineering|
|Average salary offered||In India, the average salary of the graduates is 3-20 lakhs INR per year|
|Employment roles||Field operator, Project manager, Gas service technician, Process operator|
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Admission 2021-22
This program aims to provide professional technicians in the fields of the petroleum industry. The course study focuses on drilling, production, technical communication, geology, petroleum safety engineering, and petroleum engineering science. This diploma course syllabus contains Chemistry of Oil and Gas, Well Productivity Engineering, gas Reservoir Production, Permeability and Saturation, Flow Control, Design and Testing of Flow Lines, Water disposal and Injection, Heat treatment, etc.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Students seeking a Diploma in Petroleum Engineering must qualify 10th or 12th class with good grades because it is basic admission eligibility for this diploma course.
- The average academic fee charged for this diploma program is about 25K per semester; it may vary according to institutes.
- The students must do matric in science with subjects Chemistry, Maths, and chemistry.
- They should obtain a minimum of 45% marks in matric from any recognized board.
- The eligibility percentage may differ for the different institutions.
- Merit-based, direct-admission based or entrance-based admission system.
- The aspirants who seek the diploma must have a ten or 12th class degree with better grades as it is the primary admission eligibility for the course.
- Many institutions conduct entrance exams to provide admission.
- No policy is made for distance education programs for the course.
The minimum fee for Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course is 10000 to 5 Lacs per year.
Diploma In Petroleum Engineering Application Process 2021
- The admission process may vary from institution to institution.
- Different institutions conduct a merit-based admission program.
- Some offer the direct-admission program.
- Entrance tests also offer by some institutions.
- The applicants should obtain 45% marks in the last degree program.
- Both online and offline modes can be used.
- The final submission of the form is needed.
- The course generally involved a merit-based admission process.
- Some universities and colleges are known to conduct a merit-based admission program.
- There is some institution that conducts a direct admission process system.
- When there comes a merit-based procedure, many institutions conduct entrance exams also.
Why We Choose Diploma In Petroleum Engineering?
- This diploma course’s grads may perform as Sales Coordinator, Process Operator, Field Operator, Geologist, Petroleum Engineer, Assistant Manager Well Testing, Programme Management Expert, Petroleum Geologist, etc.
- Such fresh grads of petroleum engineering can earn Rs 03 Lac to 06 lakh annually. The increment in wages is dependent on expertise in the petroleum industry.
- After completing this diploma program, the higher courses are M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering, M.E in Petroleum Technology, and other field-related PGDM courses.
- It is a fact that the diploma in petroleum engineers is chosen by only a few students interested in this field. There is a need for petroleum engineers in this era because it is not so easy to work in a crude situation.
- The candidate needs extensive training for that purpose. If you are also interested in this field, then you need to choose this course. The course enables the students to plan and design the best strategies to extract offshore and onshore petroleum.
- The course also helps the student to test the quality and quantity of petroleum products in a certain area.
- Such Petroleum experts can make a career in Colleges and Universities, SM AKER Management Services, Somya InfoEedge Pvt, GSPC Ltd, and other petroleum engineering firms.
Top University For Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Central Institute of Technology (CIT)||3 years||25350|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||3 years||25550|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||25100|
|Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||26575|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
Diploma In Petroleum Engineering Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|English- 1||English- 2|
|Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Physics|
|Environmental Studies||Engineering Drawing|
|Computer Programming||Elements of Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineering Chemistry||Applied Mathematics- 3|
|Applied Mathematics- 1||Applied Mathematics- 2|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Surveying & Offshore Structures||Thermodynamics for Petroleum Engineers|
|Chemical Process Calculations||Process Heat Transfer|
|Complex Variables||Probability & Statistics|
|General Geology||Petroleum Geology|
|Materials Science & Engineering||Petroleum Exploration|
|Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Momentum Transfer|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Management Science||Well Completions, Testing & Servicing|
|Process Instrumentation||Petroleum Reservoir Engineering-I|
|Well Logging & Formation Evaluation||Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering|
|Process Dynamics & Control||Petroleum Production Engineering|
|Drilling Technology||Open Electives|
Q1) Can I apply for Diploma in petroleum engineering after the 12th class?
Ans: Yes, you can easily apply for this course.
Q2) What will be the minimum eligibility for this diploma course?
Ans: The eligibility for this course is class 10th from any recognized board. You should score a minimum of 45% marks with a science subject.
Q3) What are the career options after this diploma course?
Ans: The career options you can avail after this diploma course are:
- Field operator
- Project manager
- Gas service technician
- Process operator.
- Program management expert
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th