Diploma in Mechatronics Admission 2021-22: This course is a 3-year full-time diploma-level course. The minimum eligibility is passing the 10th Standard with Science and Math or Equivalent with a 55% aggregate mark. It is one of the highest demanded degrees in India. Many universities and colleges offer admission for the Diploma in Mechatronics program.
Mechatronics is the study of electronics along with mechanical engineering. After completing this diploma, the student will have command of computers, robotics, and technology. Students can also establish a rehabilitation center, manufacturing unit of their own, even become a lecturer in a training institute, and a health consultant.
Diploma in Mechatronics Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Mechatronics|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 Lacs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1.25 to 02 lacs|
|Eligibility||55% aggregate in Class 10th|
Diploma in Mechatronics Admission 2021-22
- Diploma in Mechatronics is a full-time, 03 years long course. Mechatronics is the combination of mechanical engineering and electronics. This diploma course has a wide scope because of the advancement in the industries. The stages involved in this study program are designing, developing, and manufacturing various systems to serve the industry.
- It is a great chance for students interested in electronics and mechanics to complete only 03 years. A diploma in Mechatronics makes students capable of the in-depth study of electronics and mechanics to provide creative solutions to the industry.
- Mechatronics syllabi include fluid power engineering, machine design, industrial robotics, CNC machine tool technology, automotive electronics, mechanical system, and manufacturing technology.
- All these subjects are taught in theoretical as well as practical lectures. The main objective of this course is to challenge the competition in the industry.
- The academic qualification required for admission is passing the 10th class with 55% marks.
- To get admission to the mechatronics, the student has to clear the 10+2 with the major science subjects as math and physics. Some institutions take direct admission, and some take an entry test before admission.
Fees in India
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
In government and private institutes, the tuition fee is different. The tuition fee charged in the government institutes is about INR 01 to 1.25 lacs, while the private colleges charge an average fee amount of INR 1.25 to 02 lacs.
The аdmіѕѕіоn process fоr this соurѕе іѕ through рорulаr еntrаnсе еxаmѕ lіkе:
- English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
- Goa Common Entrance Exam (GCET) 2019
- Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
The average amount of salary that is offered to mechatronics is INR 3 lac. This course’s successful completion will make students eligible for the job positions such as Researcher, Mechatronic Engineer, Analyst, and Mechatronics Technician, among others.
Types of Cоurѕе
Diploma in Mechatronics is a full-time regular program. There is no part-time diploma available. The full duration is 3 years. That is equal to 6 semesters
Diploma in Mechatronics Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Applied Mathematics- 1||Applied Mathematics- 2|
|Engineering Physics||Applied Mechanics|
|Engineering Drawing/Graphics||Mechanical Drafting|
|Electronic Practice||Drafting Application|
|Manufacturing Technology||Basics of Electronics Engineering|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Digital Circuits||Microcontroller and applications|
|Measurement Systems||CNC Machine Tool Technology|
|Fluid Power Engineering||Control Devices|
|Material Science||Theory of Machines|
|Strength of Materials||Plant Maintenance and Safety|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Control System||Industrial Robotics|
|Microscale Mechanical System||Automotive Electronics|
|Basic Management Skills||Machine Design|
|PLC and its applications||Programmable Controllers|
|Thermal and Fluid Devices||Project Work|
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|International Institute of Information Technology Admission||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Maharishi University of Management and Technology Admission||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT) Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gujarat Technological University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
Be the first to leave a review.