Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Admission 2021-22: It is one of the highest demanded degrees in India. The eligibility criteria the students have to clear the 10+2 exams with math and physics. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is a 02-year duration full-time course. In this course, all the lab technologies and their uses are taught to the candidates.
The most prominent professions in this field are Lab Technician, Pathology Technician, Medical Technician, Lab Staff, Data Entry Operator, and Medical Writer. These jobs are provided in blood testing labs, Govt. and private hospitals, colleges & Universities, healthcare centres, pharmaceutical labs, Military Services, and private clinics. Many universities and colleges offer admission for the Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology program.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam / Merit-Based|
|Average Salary Offered||Rs 20,000/- to Rs 80,000/-|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 7,000 to 2 lacs|
|Eligibility||Passed Class 10+2 from a recognized board|
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Admission 2021-22
- Medical laboratory technology is the one used by laboratory technicians to perform various complex lab tests. These tests help detect the disease, and then the professional doctors and physicians recommend a treatment procedure.
- First, the samples of body tissues, fluids, and others are collected, and then they are tested and analyzed in the laboratory with useful technologies. Medical laboratory technicians are also named clinical lab scientists or technologists and medical laboratory scientists.
- To conduct the various medical tests. Candidates learn how to perform tests in an environment-friendly environment and keep themselves safe from the infectious diseases that can attack them from the samples they have collected for tests. It also teaches lab precautions such as wearing masks, goggles, and gloves for safety while working.
- The eligibility is to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 45-50% marks with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as the main subject of study.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The average fee for a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course in many colleges is INR 7000 to 02 lacs.
The аdmіѕѕіоn process fоr this соurѕе іѕ through рорulаr еntrаnсе еxаmѕ lіkе:
The average salary offered to Medical Laboratory Technology is 20k to 80k per month.
The subjects taught in this program are Microbiology, Basic Hematology, Clinical Biochemistry, Immunology, etc.
Institutes providing regular classes also offer this course in a distance learning mode of education. The admission in distance mode is also merit-based just as in a regular way.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is a full-time regular program. There is no part-time diploma available.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Basic Haematology||Clinical Biochemistry|
|Blood banking & Immunohaematolog||Microbiology|
|Clinical Pathology (body fluids) and Parasitological||Immunology|
Suggested University For Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Admission||Andhra Pradesh||State University|
|Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Admission||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Admission||Chhattisgarh||State University|
|ITM University Admission||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
|K.K.Modi University Admission||Chhattisgarh||Private University|
Be the first to leave a review.