Diploma in Power Engineering Admission 2021-22: The degree is highly demanded because of its increasing demand. The ability to access this course is 10+2 passes. Admission requirements for the show are generally inextricably linked. Abhilashi University is the best for a Diploma in Power Engineering program.
Some of the institutions allow direct admission and only consider marks. The minimum mark should be 45%. The major subjects should be math and physics.
A power engineering diploma is an emerging and increasingly demanding diploma. The power engineering course aims to prepare students to apply power engineering principles for the design, manufacture, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It includes the study of energy resources and their uses in economic progress.
Diploma in Power Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Power Engineering|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Exam Based|
|Course Fee||INR 30,000- 80,000|
|Average salary||INR 30,000-45,000 per month|
|Eligibility||Passing class 10 board exam with compulsory passing in Mathematics and Science|
Diploma in Power Engineering Admission 2021-22
- The diploma in power engineering requires clearance in the intermediate board also from the mentioned board. The major subjects such as math and physics.
- Diploma in Power Engineering is a diploma course in an engineering discipline. This diploma is offered after 10th class education, and the duration for this course is three years.
- Power Engineering Diploma deals with the study of energy and electricity. The course aims to provide skills and knowledge to students in the field of power/energy engineering.
- The Power Engineering diploma syllabus contains Applied Science, Mathematics, Elements of Electrical Engineering, Basic Computer Skills, English Communication, Energy resources, Electronics, Electrical Circuits, CAD, Safety and Precautions, and Quality Control, etc.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- After completing 10th or 12th class education, the students can apply for a power engineering diploma.
50% is the minimum score in the 10th class required to apply for this course.
- The DPE admissions are generally merit-based, but some institutes also conduct a pre-admission test for this course.
- NIT Jalandhar, BP Bongaigaon, NWAIMT Chandigarh, and AP Yamuna Nagar are the popular colleges offering a Power Engineering diploma annually.
The academic fee charged for Diploma in Power Engineering course ranges between INR 30K to 80K per annum. The tuition fee is variable from college to college.
The following are some common entrance tests for power engineering.
The average salary offered to a Power Engineer is INR 30,000-45,000 per month.
Power Engineering technicians are top employment areas: colleges, universities, Mentor Graphics, Vijai Electricals Ltd Haridwar, AC Pune, and other national and multinational power engineering companies.
The jobs offered to power engineering graduates are Technical Trainer, Electrical Design Engineer, Field Application Engineer, Teaching associates, Lecturer, Teacher, and Environment specialists.
After completing the Power Engineering diploma, higher study options are B.tech, M.Tech, and PGD in electrical or power engineering disciplines.
Types of Cоurѕе
Power engineering is a full-time regular program. There is no part-time course.
Diploma in Power Engineering Course Subjects
Circuit theory and network
Theory of machines
Nuclear power generation
Steam Turbines and its Auxiliaries
Power System Operation
Diploma in Power Engineering University & Fees
|University Name||Duration||Average Fee||Apply|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 Years||90410|
|GSFC University Admission||3 Years||95165|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||3 Years||95920|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||3 Years||90675|
|Ganpat University Admission||3 Years||95275|
|GSFC University Admission||3 Years||95325|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 Years||95875|
Be the first to leave a review.