Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission 2021-22: A diploma in engineering is in high demand in India, so is textile engineering. The students are getting educated to work in the textile industries and promote them. The clearance in the 10+2 exam is necessary. Diploma in Textile Engineering is a professional engineering diploma course offered after completing the tenth standard study. The diploma course could end in a minimum of three years. Famous institutes for this diploma are GPO Kadapa, NMIMS Mumbai, PITT Amritsar, and EITPC Erode.
Textile Engineering diploma deals with the study of basic applications, principles, and techniques to control and design all aspects of textile, fiber, and machinery adopted during textile products manufacturing.
Diploma in Textile Engineering Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Textile Engineering|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based, Entrance Exam|
|Full-Form of Diploma TE||Diploma in Textile Engineering|
|Course fee||INR 50K- 1 lakh|
|Average salary||INR 3 to 6 LPA|
|Eligibility||Must pass class 10th or 12th in Science stream from a recognized board|
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission 2021-22
The admission process follows that the students have to clear the 10+2 exams with the significant subjects in math and physics. They also allow admission based on ten exams from the required board. Some institutions have taken the entrance test before access.
- Textile engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the problems that relate to the textile industry and its solutions. The demand for the textile engineering diploma is also very high. Must pass class 10th or 12th in Science stream from a recognized board.
- The admission in this diploma are offered annually by multiple engineering institutes across India.
- The DTE Syllabus is divided into 06 semesters. It contains Communication English, Mathematics, Engineering Graphics, Physics, Computer Applications, Environmental Engineering textile Designing, Textile Engineering Lab, CA Design of Textile, Structural fabric designing, etc.
- Educational Institutes, Textile Industries, and different public and private textile sectors are top recruiters for such diploma holders.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- For applying for the Textile Engineering Diploma, a student must have 10th or 12th class education with min 55% marks aggregate.
- Some institutions allow direct admission after ten and after 10+2 clearance in the primary subject math and physics. The required percentage in the exams for admission is 55%.
The following are some common entrance tests for admission in the diploma of textile engineering.
- The average amount of fee required for the Diploma in Textile Engineering is 50,000 to 1 LPA.
The starting salary of a textile engineer is ranging from INR 3 to 6 LPA. BTech, MTech, and M.Phil in Textile are higher studies after completing a diploma in textile engineering.
Following job roles are offered to textile engineering professionals; Research Associate, Assistant Merchant, Maintenance Engineer, Production Engineer, Quality Manager, Textile Technology Expert, Teacher, Lecturer, technical Consultant, Fashion Designer, Junior Textile Engineer, etc.
Types of Course
- The institutions offer only full-time courses that are on campus.
Diploma Textile Engineering Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Engineering Mathematics||Mathematics II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Introduction to Textiles||Structural Fabric Designing|
|Environmental Engineering||Basic Textile Engineering|
|Drawing and Rendering||Textile and Planning|
|Textile Designing||Computer-Aided Textile Designing|
|Textile Engineering lab||Textile Engineering lab II|
|Open Elective I||Open Elective II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Fabrication methods||Production and Textile Machinery|
|Technologies in Textile Engineering||Project|
University & Fees For Diploma in Textile Engineering
|Assam Don Bosco University Admission||3 years||38400|
|Assam Down Town University Admission||3 years||35400|
|Assam University Admission||3 years||35375|
|Venkateshwara Open University Admission||3 years||30250|
|Assam Agricultural University Admission||3 years||30275|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||34875|
|Apex Professional University Pasighat||3 years||34850|
Be the first to leave a review.