Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission 2021-22: Diploma in X-Ray Technology is a medical stream diploma UG program that is offered for a period of two years. X-Ray contains electromagnetic radiation that helps to take images of the human’s internal body. The x-Rays help to detect bone fractures and objects’ that create different disorders in the human body.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology is a 2-year undergraduate course with minimum eligibility of 10+2 with a minimum score or equivalent. This curriculum includes various hands-on sessions. This course includes up to 12 to 15 subjects to be studied.
- Ram Lagan Paramedical And Nursing Institute, Mirzapur, invites applications for the “Diploma in X-Ray Technology” program. Students looking for this course can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
- Om Sai Paramedical College, Haryana, is offering a “Diploma in X-Ray Technology” course. Students interested in opting for this paramedical program can visit the university’s official website. For more details, click here.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in X-Ray Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based (May also look at graduation percentage) / Merit Based|
|Full-Form of MD Technology||Diploma in X-Ray Technology|
|Course fee||Between INR 2 lac to 3 lac|
|Average salary||INR 15000 to 3 lac|
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Admission 2021-22
Admission for Diploma in X-Ray Technology is now open in all universities. Students from all over the world can apply for this diploma program. After completing this course, candidates will work in the medical field for the human body X-Ray. All the procedures regarding admission, students can check and apply to the university’s website.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The essential requirement of this diploma program is to have a minimum 12th class degree from a reputable institute. The admission in the course depends on merit.
The X-Ray Technology diploma syllabus is divided into four semesters. It contains the study of Anatomy, Physiology, Clinical Chemistry, Urinalysis, Hematology, Electrocardiography, Image Acquisition, Lab Result Correlation, Radiographic Procedures, Patient Care, etc.
- The basic eligibility to get admission in the X-Ray Technology Diploma course must have a 12th class education.
- The admissions of XTD are generally granted on merit, and few institutes also conduct a pre-admission test.
- Popular colleges that are offering this diploma every year are MCAHSMS Pathanamthitta and Om Sai Para Medical College.
- The academic fee in different colleges is variable for this course, but the average cost for XTD ranges between INR 50K to 70K per year.
- Some famous institutes also provide admission in this course via the entrance-based process.
- No, university offers distance learning admission in this course.
Approx. Fee Structure
The total annual fees for Diploma in X-Ray Technology range from INR 2 lac to INR 3 lac by distance learning.
Per year income generated by an X-Ray technician is ranging between INR 15000 to 3 Lac. Generally, X-Ray Technology is utilized in every medical sector, but the most popular employment sectors for such professionals are Govt Hospitals, Medical Labs, Doctor’s offices, Medical Content Writing, Private clinics, etc.
Popular jobs offered to X-Ray Technicians are Radiologist, Teacher/Lecturer, Consultant Radiologist, Assistant X-Ray Technician, X-ray Testing Technician, etc.
Diploma in X-Ray Technology Syllabus
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||Radiography: Patient Care and Hospital Practice|
|Radiographic Techniques and Diagnostic||Basics of Radiography|
|Radiodiagnostic Radiography Equipment||Electrocardiography|
|Radio diagnostic Result Correlation||Radiographic Techniques|
|Clinical Haematology, Chemistry, and Urinalysis||Radiographic Image Acquisition|
|Diagnostic Radiography||Basic Physics|
University & Fees For Diploma in X-Ray Technology
|Venkateshwara Open University Admission||3 years||30250|
|Assam Agricultural University Admission||3 years||30275|
|Assam Don Bosco University Admission||3 years||38400|
|Assam Down Town University Admission||3 years||35400|
|Assam University Admission||3 years||35375|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||34875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||34850|
Be the first to leave a review.