D.Pharma Admission 2023: A Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) is a professional diploma education in pharmaceutical sciences. The admissions process varies from one college to the next. Admission to this program is based on merit or a competitive admission exam.
The price of a course varies depending on the institution. Graduates of the D Pharma program may find employment in hospitals, healthcare departments, treatment clinics, and other settings. Starting compensation ranges from INR 3 to 10 LPA depending on experience and skill.
- Course Full Form: Diploma in Pharmacy
- Duration: The duration of this course is usually around 2 years.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their 12th class from a recognized university are eligible for this course.
- Fee: The course fee is around INR 8,000 to INR 80,000 per year.
- Career Options: There are exciting career options available after completing the course, like Pharmacist, Drug inspector, pharmacist, Open a medicine retail shop and others.
- Anurag University D.Pharma Admission has started for 2023 session. Students can apply till 08 April 2023 for registration. Source
- MHT CET 2023 Entrance results are declared at @phd22.dte.maharashtra.gov.in for Dphrama Admission 2023-24. Source
- DPharma CUET will be held between 21 May to 31 May 2023. After Entrance NTA will disclose the CUET 2023 result for at DPharma Admission @www.nta.ac.in. Source
- IGNOU D. Pharma Admission for the academic year 2023-24 has started. The last date for application on the university website is 14 March 2023. Click our page to see the IGNOU D. Pharma Admission. Click Here
- Parul University started its D. Pharma admissions for the academic year 2023. The last date for submission of the application form is 31 March 2023. Click on the page to view the courses. Click Here
- Jamia Hamdard University starts its admission process for the academic session 2023. The deadline for registration will be in June 2023.
- JSS College of Pharmacy released its admission for D.Pharma Program. The deadline for the application form will be in July 2023.
D.Pharma Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Entrance Exam||GPAT, UPSEE, JEE Pharmacy, AU AIMEE Pharmacy|
|Fee||INR 8,000 to INR 80,000 per year|
What is D.Pharma?
D.Pharma is the abbreviated form of a Diploma in pharmacy. It is a course designed for students who want to build their careers in the health sector after completion of 12th standard education with PCM/PCB. The course has a 2 years duration. As we know that the health sector has a wide area so D.Pharma is especially focused on the pharmaceutical requirements of medical institutions like hospitals, medical stores, and pharmaceutical companies.
D.Pharma Admission: Key Features
Course Duration: Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is a 2 years diploma program.
Eligibility Criteria: Those who have completed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) with 50% marks or more shall be considered eligible to apply for D.Pharma Admission. To pursue this course, one must have attained 17 years of age.
Selection Mode: Once the application is done, students are shortlisted based on merit or entrance exam. Some governmental colleges filter the enrolled students on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance exams. They release the cut-off list and, based on it, provide counseling to those who meet the cut-off list.
Entrance Exam: Some of the popular entrance exams for D.Pharma Admission are GPAT, UPSEE, JEE Pharmacy, AU AIMEE Pharmacy, etc.
Program Fee: Many government institutions charge less compared to private institutes. Additionally, it depends on the facilities offered on the chosen campus. It has been noted that D.Pharma will cost around INR 8,000 to INR 80,000/- (approx.).
Universities: The common question that arises in everyone’s mind is related to the best colleges/universities suitable for D.Pharma study. In India, some of the famous universities for D.Pharma are Jamia Hamdard University, Annamalai University, JSS College of University, etc.
Mode of Learning: Students can choose to pursue D.Pharma at their convenience. Mainly, universities offer this program in distance or regular mode. The distance mode is primarily preferred by those who want to learn along with their job responsibilities. Also, it allows maximum flexibility as compared to regular D.Pharma courses.
Subjects: In 2 years of Diploma in Pharmacy courses, students are introduced to the subjects such as Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry & Clinical Physiology, Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, and many more.
D.Pharma Admission 2023-24
The D.Pharma degree is mainly preferred by those who are interested in contributing to society by joining the healthcare field. Admission to this course requires detailed knowledge of the D.Pharma Admission process.
Different types of universities/institutions have different admissions policies, and even eligibility criteria also vary. Aspects of the admission process include application, eligibility, selection mode, fee structure, entrance exam, and admission dates. When making any decision regarding admission, one must keep these characteristics in mind.
UP D Pharma Admission (CUET) Registration has started for the next 2023 session. Students can apply till 30 March 2023. The entrance will be conducted between 21 May to 31 May 2023 for UP D Pharma Admission 2023.
D.Pharma Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have completed their 12th class from any recognized board can apply for the admission to DPharma course.
- It is necessary to have Biology, Chemistry, and Physics subjects in the 12th class.
- 50% Score is required in the previous 12th degree.
- There are no age criteria for Diploma in Pharmacy Admission.
D.Pharma Application Form 2023
As we all know, the admission process to any institution generally starts with the application process, where aspirants need to register and fill in the basic details correctly. It acts as an entry gate for the admission purpose, resulting in the approval/ rejection of their application through the admission committee.
Further, a reasonable amount must be paid as an application fee before the last date as specified by the institution. Most universities offer both online and offline modes, and students can choose any method according to their convenience. Following are some of the basic steps that are carried out in a sequential manner.
D.Pharma Application Process
- Visit the official site of the respective university.
- Follow the link provided for the D.Pharma Application Form.
- Register by creating a username and password,
- Login through the credentials created at the time of registration.
- Fill in personal details such as full name, gender, age, and category.
- Next, provide the academic information such as minimum educational qualification, passing marks or percentage or GPA, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the form.
- Make the payment for the application form through net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card,
- Finally, submit the form and take the printout of the same.
D Pharma Entrance Exam 2023
UPSEE, CUET, Delhi CET, BVP CET, MET, and GPAT are the top entrance exam which is conducted for DPharma Admission 2023. Mostly Universities conduct an entrance test in April 2023 for Diploma in Pharmacy Admissions.
CUET: Central Universities Entrance Test stands for CUET. Mostly all central universities conduct this exam for DPhrama admission. Registration into CUET 2023 is open and the last date to apply is 30 March 2023.
Colleges/Universities for D.Pharma Admission in India
The number of universities offering D.Pharma admission in 2023 to eligible candidates is large, both in the central government and in the state government universities. Below are the details of a few universities that offer this course, as well as their contact information:
Annamalai University D.Pharma Admission
This university offers D.Pharma Admission nearly in the month of June. One must have completed 10+2 with PCB/PCM stream from a valued board. However, graduates with a B.Sc degree can also opt for this program. The students are shortlisted through Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam (AU MIEE). For this, aspirants have to apply online.
The application fee will be Rs.300/- which can be paid online. However, this could be done in an offline mode also. All the details related to the exam date, result and admit card are timely communicated on the official site of Annamalai University. The yearly fee for D.Pharma at Annamalai University ranges from Rs. 15,170/-
Jamia Hamdard University D.Pharma Admission
In India, this university is very well-known for its pharmacy courses and has bagged Rank 1 among all the institutions. To seek D.Pharma Admission, one must have passed Class XII with 45% marks in PCB/PCM subjects from a reputed board.
The selection will be made through merit. At Jamia Hamdard University, the fee for D.Pharma is Rs.80,000 (per year). Besides this, students can fill out the online application forms with an application fee of Rs.500/-.
BITS Pilani D.Pharma Admission
BITS Pilani provides admission to the DPharma course every year after comparing the entrance test scores of the applicants. The institution will soon be releasing the application form for admission to the D.Pharma course. For D.Pharma admission, the application form will be released by the institution soon on its website and will be needed to be filled out in the appropriate manner by the applicants.
Aspirants for BITS Pilani admission will be needed to appear in the BITSAT exam to be conducted by the institution as the process for D.Pharma admission. Based on the exam scores the aspirants for admission will be selected by the institution.
Scope after D. Pharma?
Following the successful completion of the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) program, a person is qualified to work in any medical store, hospital, or pharmaceutical corporation. There are a significant number of openings in the healthcare industry, and each one requires a candidate to have a Diploma in Pharmacy.
D. Pharma Job Profiles:
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Sales and marketing assistant
- Food and Drug administrator
- Retail Pharmacist
- Retail staff Pharmacist
- Sales and marketing executive
- Clinical research associate
- Assistant Professor
- Pharmacist in charge
- Hospital pharmacy director
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: What are the benefits of D Pharma?
Ans: The D. Pharma degree qualifies a student to work as a pharmacist in India. In private and government hospitals, a person can become a pharmacist after completing the programme. NGOs, community health centers, and health clinics are among the places where people can work.
Be the first to leave a review.