Ambedkar Open University Admission 2020: It is an open state university located at Hyderabad city in the Indian state of Telangana and this University approved by the University Grants Commission. It established on 23 November 2011 and this University looking fully lush greenery. The interested aspirants can apply for entry either online through the official portal of Dr BR AOU or offline by retrieving the App Form from Dr. BR AOU office. Only eligible aspirants will be considered for the entry process. The selection of the aspirant based on the merit scored by the aspirant in the qualifying exam.
BRAOU Admission 2020 Highlights
(paste the table here)
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Admission 2020
BRAOU offered a multi-program level course such as Under Graduate, Post Graduate course with a various specialization like arts, science, commerce and management program level course. The admission process Dr BR Ambedkar Open University through online mode, or offline mode and admission are done based on the merit list, and merit list should Create according to marks in the entrance examination.
- The aspirants can apply for Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Entry 2020 must visit the official website of Dr BRAOU University.
- The aspirants must log in with name and Email ID and check the eligibility conditions.
- Fill in all the details required by the App Form.
- Upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature of the aspirant along with the eligibility docs.
- Remit the App Fee either online via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline through a demand draft in favour of Dr BRAOU University.
- Applicants recommended taking a print out of the App Form for future references.
BRAOU 2020 Admission Dates
(paste the table here)
Eligibility Criteria: Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Admission 2020
BRAOU UG Admission 2020
Dr. B R Ambedkar Open University offers various courses at the UG level. Aspirants must carefully read out the eligibility conditions before applying for entry.
- For entry in UG courses, aspirants must have passed the 10+2 or any equivalent exam with the min qualifying marks from a recognized Board of Education.
- An Aspirants must complete the age of 17 as of 31st December of the year of entry.
BRAOU PG Admission 2020
The Ambedkar Open University offers entry in various courses and specializations at the PG level. The aspirants must fulfil the eligibility conditions for entry in the relevant courses or discipline.
- For entry in PG courses, aspirants must have held the Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with the min qualifying marks from a recognized college or University.
- Entries granted to the eligible aspirants based on the merit score in the qualifying exam.
BRAOU PhD Admission 2020
The aspirants are interested in applying for a PhD. courses are mandated to submit the App Form within the stipulated time.
- The selection of the aspirants for entry will get made based on the merit scored by the aspirant in the qualifying exam and personal interview round conducted by Dr BRAOU.
- The aspirants must hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with the min qualifying marks from a recognized University.
- To appear for the entrance exam, aspirants must fill in the App Form online duly on time.
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Admit Card 2020
Ambedkar Open University Students can download admit card from the official university website.
If Students are not able to get admit-card from the University, they can download it easily from the official website. The hall ticket is an essential document, so students suggested that they will carry valid admit cards on the examination centre.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Students have to visit the official website of the University.
- Move on the examination tab then click on the link of “Hall ticket for regular students”.
- Select the program name and enter the college code & password on the next page.
- After entering all required fields, check it then click on the download button.
- Hall ticket will be downloaded, save it and take printouts to use during the examination.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
- Student’s name.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
Result 2020: Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Admission
The university will upload the result on the official website of the university. After the examination candidates can check results from the university official website, Students can check result by following given steps-
How to Check the Result?
- Go to the official website of the university (https://braou.ac.in/).
- Click on the “Online Portal” tab on the home page.
- On the New Tab page, click on the “Exam Results” tab.
- Select the program name from the drop-down menu.
- Then a new page will open.
- Fill the hall ticket number and exam year on the result page, check it properly after entering the details.
- Then click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- The result page will open, save and you can also download it for future reference.
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Courses
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University provides many programmes like – undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, diploma and etc.
Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
- MA (History)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Public Administration)
- MA (Sociology)
- MA (English)
- MA (Telugu)
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (Urdu)
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- M.Sc (Applied Mathematics)
- M.Sc (Botany)
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
- M.Sc (Environmental Sciences)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc (Zoology)
- M.Sc (Psychology)
- B.Ed (Special Education)
Diploma and Certificate Courses
- Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (MLISc)
- Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science (BLISc)
- P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management(PGDMM)
- P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF)
- P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES)
- P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT)
- P.G. Diploma in Human Rights(PGDHR)
- P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies(PGDWS)
- Certificate Program in Food & Nutrition(CPFN)
- PG Dip.in Culture and Heritage Tourism(PGDCHT)
- Certificate Programme in N.G.O. Management
- Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care & Education(CECE)
- Certificate Programme in Literacy & Community
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Facilities
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University provides various types of facilities such as- the library, computer centre, lab, ETC. All the facilities provided by the University maintain the University’s infrastructure.
University has a well-stock library for the Students and staff. Different types of books, Magazine is an available library. Students can also issue all types of academic books for the study.
Different types of computer centres available for every department. Students and staff can use them the computer for the particles
- Shuttle service
- Address: Shakti Khand, 3, Indira Puram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Pin code: 201010
- Phone: 080767 25775