Dr CV Raman University Admission 2022-23: It is one of India’s highly reputed higher education universities. The academy’s goal is to provide the best skills to the students. It was established on 3 November 2006. It is situated in Chhattisgarh, India. The institute proffers several programs in different streams. It is known as after the first Nobel Laureate of the USA, C.V. Raman. CVRU provides UG, PG, Ph.D. level courses.
CVRU Admission 2022-23 will be open for all the programs in August 2022. Students who want to get into any field of education offered by the University can apply @cvru.ac.in/admissions/apply-for-admission. Majorly Dr. CV Raman University provides UG & Master courses like BA, BLIB, MSW, MA, BCom, MCA, BSc, BBA, MBA, MSc & more. Apart from this University also provides diploma & certificate courses.
University became a Research & Educational hub in the fields of Arts, Science, Engineering, Education, Management, Law & IT. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified university with UGC recognization. Dr. CV Raman university is AICTE, BCI & NCTE approved and was ranked as Top 30 Engineering Colleges in India in a report of India Today in the year 2018.
- Dr CV Raman University Admission for UG & PG Courses will start soon for session 2022-23.
Dr CV Raman University Highlights
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
|University Name||Dr CV Raman University|
|Estd||3 November 2006|
|Fee||CVRU Fee Structure|
Dr CV Raman University Admission 2022-23
Dr CV Raman University offers various UG & PG courses like BA, MA, MCom, MBA, B.Sc, B.Com, BJMC, LLB, BCA, BAM + MAM, etc. Students can fill the admission form in online and offline modes.
Dr CV Raman University UG Admission
The registration for UG programs will soon start for session 2022-23 at CVRU. The portal of registration is at the official website www.cvru.ac.in. For UG level education, one can pursue courses like BE, BSc, BALLB, BCom, BPES & more. Students who have completed their intermediate education or equivalent from a relevant stream can apply for these courses.
- BA: BA programs in branches like Economics and Sociology are offered. The institute offers a BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Political Science, English, History, Sanskrit, Geography.
- B.Sc Courses: B.sc programs Yoga, Biology, Mathematics, and Physics. B.Sc(Hons) comes in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology.
- B.Com Courses: B.Com course offers specifications like Banking & Finance, Taxation, and Computer Application.
- Other Courses: BCA , BAM + MAM ( integrated), BA, L.L.B and B.Lib.I.Sc programs are offered. LLB and BJMC require a have cleared tenth and twelfth and also holds a degree.
Dr CV Raman University PG Admission
The PG programs offered are MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MAM MCom, MCA, M.P.Ed, M.Lib.I.Sc., MSW, LLM, B.Ed, M.Ed, which requires minimum eligibility of being a graduate in relevant discipline.
- MBA: MBA streams to choose from are: Finance, IT, Production & Operations Management Systems, HRM, Marketing, Travel & Tourism.
- M.Tech: M.Tech programs offer branches like Computer Science, Power System, Production Engineering, VLSI, Digital Communication.
- M.Sc: MSc programs offer branches such as Biotechnology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Chemistry, Microbiology, Etc.
- MA: Different MA courses in the academy: Economics, Geography, History, Sociology, Political Science, Sanskrit.
- Other Courses: Other programs like M.Com, MCA, M.P.Ed, MSW, M.Lib.I.Sc., and B.Ed offer that require graduating in the relevant subject with at least fifty percent of marks. LLM requires LLB with at least 55% marks. M.Ed. Aspirants need graduation with B.Ed.
Dr CV Raman University Admission Process 2022
The Application form for Dr CV Raman University Admission can access online. All the application forms for UG & PG courses will be available at @cvru.ac.in. Students must pay the application form fee before filling the form through any mode. To know the complete application form process, read the steps given below:
- Visit the Dr CV Raman University Admission portal- www.cvru.ac.in.
- Read all the instructions given before applying.
- Register yourself with the correct information.
- Login after registration and the Application form will appear. Fill in the information, including documents, education records & basic information.
- Submit the form after checking the preview.
The significant documents required are
- 10th, 12th & Graduation mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
Dr CV Raman University Admission: Offered UG Courses
|BPES||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BJMC||Graduate in any discipline|
|BCA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA LL.B||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc.||Biology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Dr. CV Raman University MBA & MTech, PGDBM Courses
|M.Tech||Computer Science||B.Tech Computer Science|
|M.Tech||Production Engineering||B.Tech Production Engineering|
|M.Tech||Power System||B.Tech Power System|
|M.Tech||Digital Communication||B.Tech Digital Communication|
Dr CV Raman University Admission: PG Courses
Dr CV Raman University Admission: Certificate Courses
|Certification Course||Visual Basic||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Video Production||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Salesmanship & Marketing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Radio Programming||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Physiotherapy & Yoga Therapy||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Office Automation & Designing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Multimedia Animation||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Motor & Small Rating Transformer Winding||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Medical Laboratory Technology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Internet & Web Designing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Insurance Services||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Insurance & Risk Management||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Information Technology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Food Processing & Enterprise Management||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Fire Safety||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Financial Accounting||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Desktop Publishing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Course in Web Technology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Computer Application||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||C++ & Java||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Banking||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Application Software & Web Designing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Animation Designing & Multimedia||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Personality Development||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Dr CV Raman University Admission: BE & Diploma Courses
|BE||Electronics & Electrical Engg|
|BE||Electronics & Communication|
|BE||Computer Science Engg|
Dr CV Raman University Admission: MPhil Specializations
|M.Phil||Library & Information Science|
Scholarship for Poor & Merits Students
- The annual income limit should be below 2,00,000/- for SC/ST.
- The annual income limit should be below 1,00,000/- for OBC.
- As per government rule, the attendance of students in the classroom must be 75%.
- One student can get only one Scholarship or Free ship facility. ( Documents to attach with Application for Scholarship)
- Caste Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Attested Copy).
- Income Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Original Copy).
- 10th and 12th mark sheet (Attested Copy).
- Last or Final year Mark Sheet for PG Courses ( Attested Copy).
- Hard Copy of Online Application Form from web portal (www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms).
- Domicile Certificate (Attested Copy).
- Copy of Bank Passbook with IFSC code.
- Aadhar card (Attested Copy).
Scholarship for Poor & Merits Students
- Details of this Scheme are on following web sites
- Link for Scholarship Web Portal
- Entry to the library is on the production of a valid Identity Card/Library Card.
- Visitors with valid passes are allowed only on weekdays from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Smoking prohibits within the library premises.
- Silence must maintain within the library.
- The library material includes books, magazines, journals, and audio-video equipment which should be with the utmost care.
- The library reserves the right to search any personal item and does not accept liability for loss or damage to them.
- All personal belongings must the provided racks.
- Students/readers shall not write on or damage books and journals. Before leaving the counter, borrowers must ensure that the book is in good condition and, if not, must immediately bring the matter to the notice of the concerned staff.
- All students are required to replace damaged or lost books with a new copy. In case the book is out of print, the member will need to pay the cost of the book with an additional charge as determined by the Librarian, subject to a maximum of 100% of the overall price of the book.
Courses Offered by Dr. CV Raman University
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Certificate Course
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Post Graduate Programme
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Bachelor of Arts [BA]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When was the Dr. CV Raman university established?
Ans. The University was established in 2006.
Q. Does UGC approve the University?
Ans. Yes. UGC approves the University.
Q. Is 50% marks mandatory?
Ans. Yes. 50% of marks is mandatory to get into the University.
Dr CV Raman University Contact Details
- Address: Kargi Road ,Kota,Bilaspur (C.G)
- Phone: 07753-253801, 6261900581, 6261900582
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.