Dr CV Raman University Admission 2021-22: Dr. CV Raman University is one of India’s highly reputed higher education universities (private). The goal of the academy is to provide the best skills to the students. The institute proffers several programs in different streams. Dr. CV Raman University is situated in Chhattisgarh, India. CV Raman University was installed on 3 November 2006 using All India Society for Electronics & pc era. It is known as after the first Nobel Laureate of the USA, C.V. Raman. CVRU provides UG, PG, PhD level courses.
|CVRU University||CVRU Application Form|
|CVRU Admission||CVRU Fee Structure|
|CVRU Distance Education|
- 25 August 2021: PhD Entrance Exam has been closed. the last date of application form submission was 31 July 2021. (Source)
Dr. CV Raman University Highlights
|University Name||Dr CV Raman University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Estd||3 November 2006|
Dr. CV Raman University Admission 2021-22
The college offers various UG courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BJMC, LLB, BCA, BAM + MAM, etc. Clearing tenth and twelfth is the minimum eligibility.
- BA: BA programs in branches like Economics and Sociology are offered. The institute offers a BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Political Science, English, History, Sanskrit, Geography.
- B.Sc Courses: B.sc programs Yoga, Biology, Mathematics, and Physics. B.Sc(Hons) comes in Botany, Chemistry, Zoology.
- B.Com Courses: B.Com course offers specifications like Banking & Finance, Taxation, and Computer Application.
- Other Courses: BCA , BAM + MAM ( integrated), BA, L.L.B and B.Lib.I.Sc programs are offered. LLB and BJMC require a have cleared tenth and twelfth and also holds a degree.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The PG programs offered are MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MAM MCom, MCA, M.P.Ed, M.Lib.I.Sc., MSW, LLM, B.Ed, M.Ed, which requires minimum eligibility of being a graduate in relevant discipline.
- MBA: MBA streams to choose from are: Finance, IT, Production & Operations Management Systems, HRM, Marketing, Travel & Tourism.
- M.Tech: M.Tech programs offer branches like Computer Science, Power System, Production Engineering, VLSI, Digital Communication.
- M.Sc: MSc programs offer branches such as Biotechnology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Chemistry, Microbiology, Etc.
- MA: Different MA courses in the academy: Economics, Geography, History, Sociology, Political Science, Sanskrit.
- Other Courses: Other programs like M.Com, MCA, M.P.Ed, MSW, M.Lib.I.Sc., and B.Ed offer that require graduating in the relevant subject with at least fifty percent of marks. LLM requires LLB with at least 55% marks. M.Ed. Aspirants need graduation with B.Ed.
Dr CV Raman University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission start date||Aug 2021|
|Application last date||last week of Aug 2021|
|Result||1st week of Oct 2021|
|Fee payment date||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|PhD Admission Date||Aug 2021|
Dr. CV Raman Chhattisgarh Application Form Process 2021
Dr. CV Raman Chhattisgarh Application Form Process 2021
The Application form for Dr. CV Raman University Admission can access online.
- The form of admission must be accessed online, filled in, and submitted to the institution before the last date of entry with due fees.
- The candidate should fall in the merit list formed by the Admission Cell to select a course from the University.
The significant documents required are
- 10th, 12th & Graduation mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
Dr. CV Raman University BA Courses & Eligibility
|BA (Public Relations)||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Visual Communication)||12th pass with arts|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||12th pass with arts|
|BA(JMC)||12th pass with arts|
Dr. CV Raman University UG Courses & Eligibility
|BPES||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BJMC||Graduate in any discipline|
|BCA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BBA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA LL.B||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|BA||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Sc.||Biology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|B.Com||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Dr. CV Raman University MBA & MTech,PGDBM Courses
|M.Tech||Computer Science||B.Tech Computer Science|
|M.Tech||Production Engineering||B.Tech Production Engineering|
|M.Tech||Power System||B.Tech Power System|
|M.Tech||Digital Communication||B.Tech Digital Communication|
Dr. CV Raman University PG Courses
Dr. CV Raman University Certification Courses
|Certification Course||Visual Basic||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Video Production||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Salesmanship & Marketing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Radio Programming||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Physiotherapy & Yoga Therapy||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Office Automation & Designing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Multimedia Animation||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Motor & Small Rating Transformer Winding||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Medical Laboratory Technology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Internet & Web Designing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Insurance Services||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Insurance & Risk Management||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Information Technology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Food Processing & Enterprise Management||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Fire Safety||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Financial Accounting||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Desktop Publishing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Course in Web Technology||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Computer Application||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||C++ & Java||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Banking||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Application Software & Web Designing||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Animation Designing & Multimedia||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Certification Course||Personality Development||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Dr. CV Raman University BE & Diploma Courses
|BE||Electronics & Electrical Engg|
|BE||Electronics & Communication|
|BE||Computer Science Engg|
Dr. CV Raman University MPhil Specializations
|M.Phil||Library & Information Science|
Scholarship for Poor & Merits Students
- The annual income limit should be below 2,00,000/- for SC/ST.
- The annual income limit should be below 1,00,000/- for OBC.
- As per government rule, the attendance of students in the classroom must be 75%.
- One student can get only one Scholarship or Free ship facility. ( Documents to attach with Application for Scholarship)
- Caste Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Attested Copy).
- Income Certificate duly signed by Tahsildar. (Original Copy).
- 10th and 12th mark sheet (Attested Copy).
- Last or Final year Mark Sheet for PG Courses ( Attested Copy).
- Hard Copy of Online Application Form from web portal (www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms).
- Domicile Certificate (Attested Copy).
- Copy of Bank Passbook with IFSC code.
- Aadhar card (Attested Copy).
Scholarship for Poor & Merits Students
- Details of this Scheme are on following web sites
- Link for Scholarship Web Portal
- Entry to the library is on the production of a valid Identity Card/Library Card.
- Visitors with valid passes are allowed only on weekdays from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Smoking prohibits within the library premises.
- Silence must maintain within the library.
- The library material includes books, magazines, journals, and audio-video equipment which should be with the utmost care.
- The library reserves the right to search any personal item and does not accept liability for loss or damage to them.
- All personal belongings must the provided racks.
- Students/readers shall not write on or damage books and journals. Before leaving the counter, borrowers must ensure that the book is in good condition and, if not, must immediately bring the matter to the notice of the concerned staff.
- All students are required to replace damaged or lost books with a new copy. In case the book is out of print, the member will need to pay the cost of the book with an additional charge as determined by the Librarian, subject to a maximum of 100% of the overall price of the book.
Courses Offered by Dr. CV Raman University University
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Certificate Course
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Post Graduate Programme
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Bachelor of Arts [BA]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When was the university established?
Ans. The University was established in 2006.
Q. Does UGC approve the University?
Ans. Yes. UGC approves the University.
Q. Is 50% marks mandatory?
Ans. Yes. 50% of marks is mandatory to get into the University.
Address: Kargi Road ,Kota,Bilaspur (C.G)
Phone: 07753-253801, 6261900581, 6261900582
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th