Dr. Harisingh Gour University Admission 2021: The Online Application form date for admission in Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidllaya has closed on 20 September 2021. The Online Registration date has started from 20th in August and took exactly a month to conclude. Earlier, The date was extended from 9 September to 20 September 2021. The Admission process had conducted for U.G., P.G., Professional, and PhD Programmes. On 21 September, the University passed the release over the official site asking the candidate to make corrections over their submitted online form.
Sagar University, established in 1956, is a central university located in Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the oldest universities in the state that is known for better education. It offers many courses in the stream of Education, History, Culture, Geology, Biotech, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Fine Arts, Hindi, Law, Music, and many more.
|Dr. Harisingh Gour University||Dr. Harisingh Gour University Application Form|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour University Admission||Dr. Harisingh Gour University Fee Structure|
Dr. HGV offers many UG and PG courses. It provides these programs in the field of Engineering, Science, Arts, and Pharmacy.
- The candidates who want to get admission to UG programs of DHGV should appear in the UGET exam.
- For admission in PG programs of university, the candidates must cross through the PGET exam.
- All the entries in MA, MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Pharm, and LLM are based on scores secured in the PGET exam.
Sagar University has 36 University Education Departments, 9 Faculties, and 175 Affiliated Colleges Covering 6 Returns Districts of MP. The 18th University of India and the oldest and the biggest university of Madhya Pradesh has possibly the singular distinction of being founded by the generosity of a single person’s hard earned money of about two crore of rupees.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Dr. Harisingh Gour University Highlights
|Name||Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya|
|Established | Type||1956 | Central|
|Location||Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Lab. Café. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 75822 65228|
Dr. Harisingh Gour University Admission 2021-22
DHGU offers admission to various UG, PG diploma and PG programmes every year in the academic session of July. The entries are open for multiple courses from the first week of July to the last week of July. The university conducts entrance tests for both bachelor and master’s courses but for admission in PG diploma, and the students do not need to pass any entrance tests.
Dr. Harisingh Gour University UG Admission
- It is a three-year U.G. Course that asks candidates to show 10+2 certificates before admission.
- The Duration of this course is three years. To get admission in the course, a candidate needs 50% marks in their higher secondary examination.
Dr. Harisingh Gour University PG Admission
- The Minimum Duration of this course is 2 years. An applying candidate should have a UG Degree of BCA.
- The eligibility criteria for the highly professional course M.B.A. is a bachelor’s degree for 3 years in any stream. The candidate further has to appear in the entrance examination.
Dr. Harisingh Gour University B.Sc, BPharm Course & Fee
|B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)||3 years||41588|
|B.SC (Agriculture)||3 years||41842|
|B.SC (Agronomy)||3 years||42096|
|B.SC (Audiology)||3 years||42350|
|B.SC (Biology)||3 years||42604|
|B.SC (Botany)||3 years||42858|
Dr. Harisingh Gour University Application Form: How to Apply?
The students who want to apply to any course must follow these steps:
- The students who want to apply online must follow this link: )
- Read all the instructions about the procedures.
- Click on the “Apply” icon that is there on the homepage.
- Make your profile on that link and fill your forms with the asked details.
- Upload the details and click on the submit icon.
- Make sure that you will enter the correct information.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheet and degree
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
Affiliated Colleges Lists
|College Name & Address||District||Year of Estd|
|Shri V.D.M. College||Khurai, Sagar||1964|
|Sir Hari Singh Gour Mahavidyalaya||Sagar||1964|
|Govt. Girls P.G. (Auto) College||Sagar||1978|
|Govt. Degree College||Rehli, Sagar||1983|
|Govt. Rajeev Gandhi Degree College||Banda, Sagar||1983|
Faculty Details of Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
- Prof. Raghavendra P. Tiwari (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Lalit Mohan (Head)
- Prof. Farid Khan (Head)
- Dr. D. C. Sharma (Head)
- Prof. G. M. Dubey (Head)
- Prof. D. K. Nema (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. P. P. Singh (Head)
- Prof. S. H. Adil (Head)
- Prof. S. J. Singh (Head)
Why should choose Dr Harisingh Gour University?
There are numerous attractive facts about this University that a candidate would love to explore.
- Vast Programmes list
- Easy Online Admission Procedure
- Availability of affordable courses
- Regular updation over the website
- Online availability of digital library
- Status of Producing Professionals
Top University List in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the minimum time span of BBA?
Ans: 3 years
Q: Can you plz locate the university on the map?
Ans: Yes, it is located somewhere in the city of Sagar.
Q: Does the university offers PGDC?
- Address: Dr. H. S. Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar 470 003 (MP)
- Contact No.: 07582-265833
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th