Dr. Shakuntala Misra University 2022-23: 30 June 2022 is the last date for application form submission with a late fee for Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). All admissions application forms can be filled out online. The portal of registration is at @dsmru.up.nic.in. Courses such as BA, MA, BEd, MSW, BTech, MBA, and more shall be pursued by the students.
Admission will be proposed through previous qualifications and entrance into the DSMNRU. For applying in the BEd, the minimum eligibility is a UG degree with a 50 percent score. Traditional degree courses shall be offered on +2, and UG degree/certificates.
Dr. Shakntala Misra University will grant admissions in the specialized courses through the entrance. AIOAT, UPSEE, JEE MAINS, UPCET, and Ph.D. Entrance Tests will be considered for admissions in such.
Fee: The registration fee for normal UG and PG courses at Dr. Shakuntala Misra University is rupees 600. Applicants with a disability can pay 300 INR for registration. MBA aspirants would need to deposit 1000 rupees (500 for disabled students). MSW applicants can register by making 600 rupees. The admission fee of 500 rupees for the maximum course is the same in DSMNRU.
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Latest Updates
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- 30 June 2022 is the last date for application form submission with a late fee.
- DSMNRU has released the Notice regarding the Ph.D. Sociology admission interview 2022. (Check here)
- Dr. Shakuntala Misra University has opened the admission portal for UG & PG courses. (Source)
- DSMNRU has released the Ph.D. Entrance Test results. The last date to confirm admission is 30 March 2022. (Source)
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University|
|Established in||2008 as a State University|
|Approved by||AIU, UGC|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh,|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline ||
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships,|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81|
About Dr Shakuntala Misra University: In 2008, the UP government set up Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. This university is a state university under the control of the state govt of the UP. The university admits the candidates based on marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test or qualifying exam. The University gives out inter-disciplinary and other fields of study for candidates. It is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is recognized by UGC The University offers courses like BEd, BPO, BASLP, BVA, B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Com + LLB, B.Tech, etc., for admission.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2022-23
The process of admission at Dr. Shakuntala Misra University has started for sessions 2022-23. The registration portal of DSMNRU is now open at @www.dsmnru.ac.in. It provides education UG, PG, Diploma courses, and doctoral level programmes. Programs like MBBS, BEd, DEd, LLM, MBA, MA, BA, BSc, MSc & more are available at DSMNRU Admission. This University is currently offering admission to students for UG & PG courses.
- For admission to MBBS, Dr. Shakuntala Misra University admits students based on performance in NEET scores.
- Programs like B.Ed, M.Ed., BPO, BASLP, LLM, BVA, MVA, MBA, MCA, B.Tech, etc. admission will be provided after the DSMNRU entrance test.
DSMNRU Admission 2022-23 Last date
|Online registration for UG & PG courses||1 May 2022|
|Last date for DSMNRU Admission 2022-23||20 June 2022 (without late fee)|
|Last date for UG & PG courses||30 June 2022 (with late fee)|
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Ph.D. Admission 2022-23
30 September 2022 is the last date for DSMNRU Ph.D. Admission 2022-23 (TENTATIVE). At the University, more than 100 seats are available for Ph.D. programs. Students need to be qualified master’s degree with 50% marks. Conduction of entrance exam takes place in order to provide a Ph.D. Admission. The tentative date of the DSMNRU Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2022 is on 23 October 2022.
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University UG Admission 2022-23
The UG programmes that DSMNRU Admission provides include B.Ed, BPD, BPLS, B.Com, BBA, BVA, and B.Tech. Students must finish their intermediate studies at an accredited university in order to enroll in any course. Except for particular programmes, there is no specific entrance exam for admission to UG courses. Typically, merit scores from prior qualifications are used to choose candidates for entrance. Admission to DSMNRU 2022–2023 For UG courses, the deadline is June 20, 2022. (Tentative). For the UG program, the application fee is approximately 600 rupees. Additionally, there is a cost reduction for students with disabilities; they can pay 300 rupees.
- BBA: The students must pass the 10+2 level with commerce. BBA is a merit-based program; only a few applicants will be selected for this program.
- BA (Hons): The applicants must have HSC in the arts stream with at least 50% marks.
- BSc (Hons): The students must have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM or PCB with a min of 45% marks.
- B.Com: The students should have passed the 12th class with 45% marks. It is a regular merit-based program. Students have to appear in the entrance test.
- B.Ed: The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a min of 45% marks.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University PG Admission 2022-23
DSMNRU Admission 2022-23 into PG courses will start in August 2022. Forms will be available at @www.dsmru.up.nic.in. For the master’s studies, students can opt for the courses like D.Ed., MA, MSW, M.Com, MBA, LLM, MVA, MCA, and MSc. The education department study is very well recognized for the students learning. Students for pg courses at DSMNRU require the completion of a Bachelor’s degree from a relevant stream.
The admission procedure selection is through the merit scores, so students just need to fit in with the academic score criteria. Seat allotment will be given for various pg courses based on entrance exam scores. Dr. Shakuntala Misra University PG Admission 2022-23 Last date is 20 June 2022.
- MCA: A Bachelor’s degree in maths with at least 50% marks. The pupil must gain a valid score in the entrance exam.
- MBA: It requires Graduation from any recognized university, and later candidate has to pass the entrance examination. The Course is split into 4 Semesters for 2 years.
- M.Ed: The applicants must have a B. Ed degree with at least a 50% mark. It is also a merit-based program.
- MA/M.Sc: Students for this course must have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject with at least 50% marks. The selection for this program is also merit-based.
- M.Com: the aspirants must have a BCom, BCA, or any other relevant degree with at least 55% marks.
DSMNRU Application Form 2022-23
Students who want to take admission to Dr. Shakuntala Misra University need to note that the application form for all the courses will be available online on the official website. The latest dates for admission are in the month of August/September 2022. As the form details are the basic one where the academic scores and other details related to identity and document/photo/signature upload should be authentic so that there is no error in the verification. Students require to also go through the admission guidelines available – Application Form 2022 Guidelines.
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Admission Process 2022-23
- Buy your form from the main campus in cash or download it from the Dr. Shakuntala Misra University website.
- Fill in the required detail in your form.
- Attach the required papers with your form.
- Post your form to the registrar’s office of DSMNRU.
- Visit the official website of the Dr. Shakuntala Misra University – https://dsmnru.ac.in/
- Click on the “online application form” symbol.
- Download your form from there.
- Put the correct detail in each slot.
- Attach the required things with your form.
- Post the form to the registrar’s office.
Documents Required For Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Admission
- Mark sheets and degrees.
- Character certificate.
- Date of birth proof.
- ID card.
- Four passport-size pictures.
- SC / ST certificate.
- Migration certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding DSMNRU
Question 1: What is the maximum time limit for BA?
Answer: 3 years
Question 2: How can we apply online for admission?
Answer: Through e-mode of application
Question 3: In which state & city this university is present?
Answer: It is situated in the city of Lucknow, which is the state capital of an Indian state known as Uttar Pradesh.
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Contact Details
Address: Mohan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Pin: 226017
Contact No.: +91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.