Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2021: Set up in the year 2008 the University of Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation was set up by the UP government. The University gives out inter-disciplinary and other fields of study for Candidates to opt for admissions. Admissions notice states that 50% of the seats for admission are booked for disabled Candidates. DSMNRU gives out social work, law, commerce, arts, and special education field in various courses of UG, PG, and doctoral levels. The aspirants of UG courses are to find, B.Ed, BPO, BASLP, BVA, B.Com, BBA, BA B.Com + LLB, and B.Tech, etc. courses for admissions.
Candidates opting for the course of MBA, MA, MSW, MVA, LLM, M.Sc, MCA, M.Ed., etc. can start applying for the admissions session of 2021. Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Admissions can be accessed once the application form fee for the application process is paid. Candidates can access CC, DC, or net banking modes to access this.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 11 June 2021: Students’ login details are filled in before the online examination 2021.
- 10 June 2021: Admission is open candidates will be applied to UG and PG programs. For more details Click here.
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative):|
|Online Admission||Releases||Jun 2021|
|Online Application Form 2021||Available||Jun 2021|
|Application Form PG course submission||Last Date||July 2021|
|Result and Merit List PG Course||Declaration||notified soon|
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Admission Highlights
|Topic||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University Admission 2021|
|Established in||2008 as a State University|
|Approved by||AIU, UGC|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh,|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline ||
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81|
DSMNRU UG & PG Eligibility:
DSMNRU is developing knowledge in the fields of Law, Education, Engineering, IT, and Management. The university has announced its admissions for seasons 2021-22 in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs.
DSMNRU is providing the following UG courses:
- BBA: The students must pass the 10+2 level with commerce. BBA is a merit-based program; only a few applicants will be selected against this program.
- BA (Hons): The applicants must have HSC in the arts stream with at least 50% marks.
- BSc (Hons): The students must have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM or PCB with a min of 45% marks.
- B.Com: The students should have passed the 12th class with 45% marks. It is a regular merit-based program. Students have to appear in the entrance test.
- B.Ed: The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a min of 45% marks.
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- MCA: A Bachelor’s degree in maths with at least 50% marks. The pupil must gain a valid score in the entrance exam.
- MBA: Any bachelor’s degree with 50% marks is acceptable. DSMNRU will select the students by checking degrees, entrance exams, and personal interviews.
- M.Ed: The applicants must have a B. Ed degree with at least a 50% mark. It is also a merit-based program.
- MA/M.Sc: Students for this course must have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject with at least 50% marks. The selection for this program is also merit-based.
- M.Com: the aspirants must have a BCom, BCA, or any other relevant degree with at least 55% marks.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University Application Process:
Dr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation has provided multiple higher education such as Under Graduation, Post Graduation Degree, and Research Program level courses. Admission for this university has offered the basis of Merit list and merit list should be prepared based on entrance test and admission mode for this university has online and offline both admission mode.
DSMNRU offers both online and offline form modes to its students.
- Buy your form from the main campus in cash or download it from the website.
- Fill in the required detail in your form.
- Attach the required papers with your form.
- Post your form to the registrar’s office of DSMNRU.
- Visit the official website of the DSMNRU.
- Click on the “online application form” symbol.
- Download your form from there.
- Put the correct detail in each slot.
- Attach the required things with your form.
- Post the form to the registrar’s office.
- Mark sheets and degrees.
- Character certificate.
- Date of birth proof.
- ID card.
- Four passport size pictures.
- SC / ST certificate.
- Migration certificate.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th