Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2021-22: In 2008, the UP government set up Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. The University gives out inter-disciplinary and other fields of study for candidates to opt for admission. The admission notice states that 50% of the seats for access are booked for disabled Candidates, and DSMNRU teaches social work, law, commerce, arts, and particular education fields at various UG, PG, and doctoral levels. The aspirants of UG courses are to find BEd, BPO, BASLP, BVA, B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Com + LLB, B.Tech, etc., courses for admission.
|Dr. Shakuntala Misra University||Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Fee structure|
|Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Admission|
- 15 September 2021: DSMNRU has issued a notice for MA First Semester students. All students must submit the final Year result Documents.
- 15 September 2021: The students can submit the final year result on 15,16 and 17 September 2021.(Source)
This university attained the boundaries of completion in 2008 and was set up by the funds of govt. This university is a state university under the control of the state govt of the UP. this university has succeeded in getting a letter of approval from the University Grant Commission of India. According to it, it is a legal and authorized institute of education in India. The university admits the candidates based on marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test or qualifying exam.
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Highlights
|University Name||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University|
|Established in||2008 as a State University|
|Approved by||AIU, UGC|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh,|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline ||
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81|
Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2021-22
DSMNRU is developing knowledge in the fields of Law, Education, Engineering, IT, and Management. The university has announced its admissions for seasons 2021-22 in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Dr Shakuntala Misra University UG Admission
DSMNRU is providing the following UG courses:
- BBA: The students must pass the 10+2 level with commerce. BBA is a merit-based program; only a few applicants will be selected against this program.
- BA (Hons): The applicants must have HSC in the arts stream with at least 50% marks.
- BSc (Hons): The students must have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM or PCB with a min of 45% marks.
- B.Com: The students should have passed the 12th class with 45% marks. It is a regular merit-based program. Students have to appear in the entrance test.
- B.Ed: The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a min of 45% marks.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University PG Admission
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
- MCA: A Bachelor’s degree in maths with at least 50% marks. The pupil must gain a valid score in the entrance exam.
- MBA: Any bachelor’s degree with 50% marks is acceptable. DSMNRU will select the students by checking degrees, entrance exams, and personal interviews.
- M.Ed: The applicants must have a B. Ed degree with at least a 50% mark. It is also a merit-based program.
- MA/M.Sc: Students for this course must have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject with at least 50% marks. The selection for this program is also merit-based.
- M.Com: the aspirants must have a BCom, BCA, or any other relevant degree with at least 55% marks.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission Date for UG starts on||8 June 2021 (Closed)|
|Admission last Date for PG||
12 September 2021 (Closed)
|Last Date for Edit/Update online Application forms||
12 September 2021 (Closed)
|Last date for submission of online application form for UG||10 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Last date for submission of online application form with late fee||11 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Counselling date for BBA||18 September 2021|
Dr Shakuntala Misra University Application Form Process 2021
Dr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation has provided multiple higher education such as Under Graduation, Post Graduation Degree, and Research Program level courses. Admission for this university has offered the basis of Merit list and merit list should be prepared based on entrance test and admission mode for this university has online and offline both admission mode.
DSMNRU offers both online and offline form modes to its students.
- Buy your form from the main campus in cash or download it from the website.
- Fill in the required detail in your form.
- Attach the required papers with your form.
- Post your form to the registrar’s office of DSMNRU.
- Visit the official website of the DSMNRU.
- Click on the “online application form” symbol.
- Download your form from there.
- Put the correct detail in each slot.
- Attach the required things with your form.
- Post the form to the registrar’s office.
- Mark sheets and degrees.
- Character certificate.
- Date of birth proof.
- ID card.
- Four passport size pictures.
- SC / ST certificate.
- Migration certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the maximum time limit for BA?
Ans: 3 years
Q: How can we apply online for admission?
Ans: Through e-mode of application
Q: In which state & city this university is present?
Ans: It is situated in the city of Lucknow, which is the state capital of an Indian state known as Uttar Pradesh.
- Address: Mohaan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Pin: 226017
- Contact No.: +91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th