Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2022-23: The admission in DSMNRU will tentatively start from 8th June 2022. All admissions application forms can be filled out online. Courses such as BA, MA, BED, MSW, BTECH, MBA, and more shall be obtained to pursue by the students. Admission will be proposed through previous qualifications and entrance into the DSMNRU. For applying in the BED, the minimum eligibility is an UG degree with a 50 per cent score. Traditional degree courses shall be offered on +2, and UG degree/certificates.
Dr Shakntala Misra University will grant admissions in the specialized courses through the entrance. AIOAT, UPSEE, JEE MAINS, UPCET, and PhD Entrance Test will be considered for admissions in such.
Fee: The registration fee for normal UG and PG courses in the DSMNRU is rupees 600. Applicants with a disability can pay 300 INR for registration. MBA aspirants would need to deposit 1000 rupees (500 for disabled students). MSW applicants can register by making 600 rupees. The admission fee of 500 rupees for the maximum course is the same in DSMNRU.
DSMNRU Admission Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Name||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University|
|Established in||2008 as a State University|
|Approved by||AIU, UGC|
|Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh,|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline ||
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships,|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81|
|Fee||Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Fee structure|
Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission 2022-23
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University provides education UG, PG, Diploma courses, and doctoral level programmes like B.A. LLM, B.Ed, Ph.D., etc. This University offers admission to students between August and September.
In 2008, the UP government set up Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. This university is a state university under the control of the state govt of the UP. The university admits the candidates based on marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test or qualifying exam. The University gives out inter-disciplinary and other fields of study for candidates. It is located at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is recognised by UGC The University offers courses like BEd, BPO, BASLP, BVA, B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Com + LLB, B.Tech, etc., for admission.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University UG Admission
DSMNRU is providing the following UG courses:
- BBA: The students must pass the 10+2 level with commerce. BBA is a merit-based program; only a few applicants will be selected against this program.
- BA (Hons): The applicants must have HSC in the arts stream with at least 50% marks.
- BSc (Hons): The students must have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM or PCB with a min of 45% marks.
- B.Com: The students should have passed the 12th class with 45% marks. It is a regular merit-based program. Students have to appear in the entrance test.
- B.Ed: The students must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a min of 45% marks.
DSMNRU PG Admission
The eligibility criteria for PG programs are given below:
- MCA: A Bachelor’s degree in maths with at least 50% marks. The pupil must gain a valid score in the entrance exam.
- MBA:It requires Graduation from any recognized university, and later candidate has to pass the entrance examination. The Course is split into 4 Semesters for 2 years.
- M.Ed: The applicants must have a B. Ed degree with at least a 50% mark. It is also a merit-based program.
- MA/M.Sc: Students for this course must have a bachelor’s degree in the same subject with at least 50% marks. The selection for this program is also merit-based.
- M.Com: the aspirants must have a BCom, BCA, or any other relevant degree with at least 55% marks.
DSMNRU Application Form Process 2022
DSMNRU offers both online and offline form modes to its students.
- Buy your form from the main campus in cash or download it from the website.
- Fill in the required detail in your form.
- Attach the required papers with your form.
- Post your form to the registrar’s office of DSMNRU.
- Visit the official website of the DSMNRU.
- Click on the “online application form” symbol.
- Download your form from there.
- Put the correct detail in each slot.
- Attach the required things with your form.
- Post the form to the registrar’s office.
- Mark sheets and degrees.
- Character certificate.
- Date of birth proof.
- ID card.
- Four passport size pictures.
- SC / ST certificate.
- Migration certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the maximum time limit for BA?
Ans: 3 years
Q: How can we apply online for admission?
Ans: Through e-mode of application
Q: In which state & city this university is present?
Ans: It is situated in the city of Lucknow, which is the state capital of an Indian state known as Uttar Pradesh.
- Address: Mohan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Pin: 226017
- Contact No.: +91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.