Dravidian University Admission 2021-22: It was established in the year 1997. Its locality is in the Andhra Pradesh city of India. Dravidian University (DU) is interrelated with UGC. It proffers UG programs in BSc, B.Com, BBM, and PG programs in the area of MBA, MCA, B.Ed and M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses. The selection for UG programs is merit-based, while PG programs depend on the entrance exam. Its selection criteria vary for different programs. The students looking forward to taking admission to the PG program must pass the DUCET and DURSET exams. These two are entrance exams, and students have to give them for further process.
|Dravidian University||Dravidian University Application Form|
|Dravidian University Admission||Dravidian University Fee Structure|
|Dravidian University Distance Education|
Dravidian University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dravidian University, Kuppam|
|Short Name of University||DU|
|Location||Agaram, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Chancellor||E. S. L. Narasimhan|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||085702 78220|
Dravidian University UG & PG Eligibility
- BSc: Eligibility criteria is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades obtained at the intermediate level.
- B.Com: Entrance criteria are intermediate level and merit at the intermediate level.
- BA: Admission rests on the scores of the 10+2 level and merit at the 10+2 level.
- BBM: Selection criteria are 10+2 level and their admission relies on merit.
- MBA: Entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the ICET exam.
- MCA: Eligibility criteria are graduation with Maths as obligatory subjects and grades of the ICET exam.
- B.Ed: Selection criteria are graduate degree and Education CET exam grades.
- B.P.Ed: Admission criteria are graduate degree and grades of the PE CET.
Dravidian University Application Form 2021-22
Students can apply for admission at Dravidian University through online as well as offline mode. Following is the step-by-step procedure for both online as well as offline modes.
Students can get DUCET applications for both online as well as offline modes.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Go to the official website of the institution which is as follows:
- Open the “Apply for DUCET Application”
- Provide your valid email and phone number for registration
- You will see the application form
- Provide all the mentioned details correctly
- Pay the fee using the convenient option
- Take a printout
You can submit the admission application form for the entrance examination to the office of Dravidian University. The entrance examination Fee for the students of the general category or BC category is INR 350, whereas SC/ST students will pay INR 250. You can pay through Demand draft (DD) to the Dravidian’s office.
Following is the list of all essential documents needed for admission 2020:
- Master’s degree, if needed
- Bachelor’s degree, if needed
- 12th class certificate
- 10th class certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
List of Dravidian University Courses
- Diploma Programs
- Post Graduate Diploma Programs
- Certificate courses
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Ans. Unfortunately, Dravidian University does not offer such a course.
Ans. Yes, Dravidian offers many courses in distance education.
Ans. Yes, you are eligible for this course. However, admission will be made based on the merit criteria.
Address: Srinivasa Vanam Kuppam-517 426, Chittoor Dist. ( A.P.), India
Contact No.: 08570 – 278220, 9493277700
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.