Delhi Technological University Admission 2021-22: Delhi Technology university earlier had the name of DCE Delhi College of Engineering. Which is known to be the leading university in India. The university currently, is giving out the course admissions for Ph.D., MBA, M.Tech, B.Des., B.Tech etc. The candidates can even apply for specializations of these courses.
The new campus in East Delhi was set up in 2018-19 with the name of the university school of Management and Entrepreneurship for the courses of managerial and business fields. as for now, that campus is giving out BA Economics and BBA courses. the aspirants can gain admission to BA Hons. Economics by USME on the merit of their qualifying exam.
|Important Events:||Dates||Important Dates:|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||Registration Start date||Feb 24, 2021|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||Registration Last date||Apr 7, 2021|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||Interview Start date||Apr 20, 2021|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||Interview last date||Apr 21, 2021|
|MBA course||Registration Start date||Feb 28, 2021|
|MBA course||Registration Last date||Mar 30, 2021|
|M.Tech, course||Registration Start date||May 8, 2021|
|Ph.D. course||Registration Start date||May 8, 2021|
|Executive MBA||Registration Last date||Jul 31, 2021|
|B.Tech entries||Registration Start date||Sep 21, 2021|
|B.Tech entries||Registration Last date||Oct 9, 2021|
Delhi Technological University Headline 2021-22
|Topic||Delhi Technological University|
|Established | Type||1941 | State|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Area||66 hectares (164 acres)|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Sports, Library. Gym, Lab. Café. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
Delhi Technological University Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech: B.Tech candidates must apply with a minimum of 60% marks in their intermediate.
- MBA: MBA candidates can apply with 60% marks in their intermediate.
- BBA: BBA candidates will need 50% marks in their intermediate. They should also have read English as their main subject.
- BA: Candidates for these courses will have to score 50% marks in their inter.
- B.Des: Candidates for B.Des can apply after the completion of intermediate.
- BA Honors in Economics: BA honors candidates must have read Mathematics in their inter. In addition to that, they will need 50% marks to do honors in BA Economics.
The candidates for PG programs will implement the following eligibility criteria:
- MTech: Candidates who have done their MSc/ BE/ Btech with 60% marks in the related discipline can apply for MTech. Moreover, Candidates with AMIE / AMIS / AMIICHE/ AMIIM/ Grad IETE who have a BSc degree or have done a diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply.
- MSc: Candidates who want to do MSc will need 55% marks. They must have read before the subject as a major in which they want to do MSc.
- MBA: To do this course, candidates will need 60% as a whole.
DTU UG Course Admission
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. ) Hons. Botany||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Science||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy [B. Pharm]||3 years||12th medical|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||3 years||Graduation|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 years||12th pass with arts|
DTU Application Form Process: How to Apply?
DTU has offered various academic programs like Undergraduate programs, Postgraduate programs, and doctorate program-level courses. Admission is done based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination, and the admission mode of this university has offered online and offline application mode.
DTU provides both online and offline forms for its students. Follow these steps to fill your online form.
- Download your form from the following site of DTU.
- Fill up your form, and before that, select your courses.
- Upload all the details (photo, sign, mark sheets, degrees) and pay your online fee.
- You have the option to pay the offline fee and upload the scanned copy of the fee slip.
- Now post your form online.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
- ID card and degrees
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th
The candidates will need the following documents:
- Copy of marks sheet of 10th, 11th, and 12th
- Recent passport-sized photographs
- Copy of B-form
- Proof of fee payment
- Copy of Citizenship card/ Passport
- Copy of certificate of 11th and 12th
- Printout of online application form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: Can I apply online for the admission process?
A: Yes, you can. The university has introduced its official website for this purpose. You can quickly get there and have the application form submitted.
Q2: What are the eligibility criteria of DTU for M.Tech?
A: Candidates who have done their BTech with a minimum of 60%
marks can apply for M.Tech.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.Phil / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th