DU SOL Admission 2021-22:Delhi University School of Open Learning(DU SOL) was established in the year 1962. It got approval from DEB. It is one of the most prestigious universities of India that gives a platform for distance education. The University provides various courses to arts and commerce stream students at U.G. and P.G. levels with affordable fees and has 13 departments.
Applicants can apply online or can go to the north campus of Delhi and fill the form. Students get set books of their respective courses to their address.
Students can also attend audio-visual lectures for a few courses. It also has a placement cell that provides job opportunities to aspiring students in well-established organizations like ICICI Bank, NIIT Ltd, etc.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- 8 July 2021: DU SOL has released its admit card for June exams 2021.
- 22 June 2021: DU issue notice for MA 2nd semester (Political Science) class timetable June-July 2021. for more info. Check website
DU SOL Admission School Of Open Learning is giving out Courses from the arts faculty such as BA, MA, Ph.D. in arts and MPhil courses are open for admissions. Their admission forms can be accessed from the site of the university, there
Foreign, National, and local aspirants can apply to the Distance Learning programs of the university. The university gives a very affordable admission and completion to each distance Learning course.
Q: Are the Distance Education Courses at DU SOL free?
Ans: No, each course costs a tuition fee and other charges but it is less costly than regular courses.
Q: Till when can aspirants apply in the DU SOL courses admission 2021?
Ans: Candidates can apply till the July dates announced 2021.
Q; Are the eligibility criteria strict for DU SOL admissions?
Ans: It is less strict than the regular courses, aspirants do not have to score very high marks to get in.
DU SOL Admission 2021-22
Some important key points for the entry in a DU SOL, University of Delhi are described below:
- BA course in DU SOL, University of Delhi is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 exams.
- BCom programs in the DU SOL, University of Delhi are based on the marks scored by the candidate in the 10+2 exam.
- The admissions for the B.Sc courses in the DU SOL, University of Delhi are based on the marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 exams with relative subjects.
- Undergraduate programs offered by the university are based on the merit of marks obtained by the candidates in the 10+2 or equivalent degree qualifying exams.
- For admission in MA, the candidate must have done bachelors in relative subjects
- MCom programs, the bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- The university offers entrance-based Postgraduate programs.
- Merit-based admissions are also offered by the DU SOL, university of Delhi.
- For postgraduate programs and courses and 50 % of the seats in postgraduate programs and courses are allotted through merit-based admissions.
- 50% of the seats in the postgraduate programs and courses in the DU SOL, university of Delhi are allotted through entry test-based admission.
SOL DU UG & PG Eligibility:
Eligibility criteria for the admissions in different plans and courses in the DU SOL, University of Delhi is described below:
- BSc Botany: Bachelor of Science in Botany is a three-year undergraduate course that focuses on the study and morphology of plants. Duration: 3 years UG degree of botany, Eligibility: 10 levels passed with 60%.
- BA: The candidate must have done 10+2 in arts subjects.
- BSc: It is vital for the candidate to have done 10+2 in science subjects.
- BCom: The candidates must have done 10+2 or equivalent degree.
- BSc (Hons): It is vital for a candidate to be graduate in the relevant discipline.
- BCom (Hons): It is vital for a candidate to be a graduate in the relative branch.
- MA: It is vital for a candidate to have done in BA.
- MSc: It is vital for a candidate to have done MSc in relevant subjects.
- MCom: It is vital for a candidate to have done M.Com in the relevant subjects.
DU SOL Application Form Process 2021-22
There are two modes of application form for admission to the DU SOL, University of Delhi. Either the candidates can apply for the entry offline or they can also apply for entry in SOL DU online by visiting the official website of the DU SOL, University of Delhi.
The steps that must be followed by a candidate for the form of an entry in DU SOL, University of Delhi offline are briefly described below
- Candidates who aspire to apply for admission in the DU SOL, university of Delhi can get the admission form either the main center of the university at the New Delhi campus or they can also get an admission form from the South Study center present at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
- After getting the entry forms the candidate must read them carefully.
- After reading the entry application form of the DU SOL, the university of Delhi fully the candidate must provide all the required information in the boxes.
- The candidate would have to pay an application form fee for the application of entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi.
- Either they can pay a fee in the bank or either they can submit the fee through PayTm or other mobile banking apps.
- At the time of the form for entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi, the candidate must be asked to attach some documents with the application form.
Before applying for entry in the DU SOL, the University of Delhi through online mode the candidate must ensure that he/she has the following things :
- Passport size pic of the candidate.
- B-Form or other identifying papers.
- Mark sheet of the previously qualified exams.
The candidates can also apply online for entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi. They can do so by visiting the official site of the DU SOL, University of Delhi (SOL DU). The steps that must be followed by a candidate for the online form for the entry in DU SOL, University of Delhi are briefly described below:
- Go to the official site (https://sol.du.ac.in/)
- Select register online by clicking on it
- Select online admission
- The admission form will appear on the screen of your device
- Provide all the info required
- Fill all the boxes of the entry form for entry to the university
- Ensure whether no box is left empty or has been skipped
- Recheck the info that you have provided
- Click on submit now to submit the online entry form for entry to the DU SOL, university of Delhi
- Now they will ask you to pay the fee challan
- They will ask you for the method of the pay
- Select the method of payment that you feel easier
- Your application form for entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi has been submitted now you just have to wait for the reply of the university.
At the time of application for entry to the university by online mode, the candidates are asked to attach some documents with the entry form. so before applying for entry to the university by online mode the candidate must have to ensure that they have all the vital documents required for the application of entry. The list of some vital documents that are required for the application of entry are enlisted below:
- Original scoresheets (10th+2).
- Previous certificates; Migration certificate, Transfer Certificate, Medical Certificate.
- Disability certificate (for disabling candidate), Reserved category certificate (only for reserved category candidate).
- Original residency proofs, Original identity proofs (Aadhaar card/NRI card/ID card).
- Original Income Certificate (if any).
- Scanned photo of the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Soft copies of the academic titles and degrees.
- Scanned photo or soft copies of identical papers.
SOL DU Admission 2021 Last Date:
|DU SOL Admission Notice upload 2021||Last week of June 2021|
|Starting of online Registration SOL DU||June 2021|
|SOL DU Registration||1st week of July 2021 (tentative)|
|SOL DU EE 2021||1st week of August 2021|
|SOL DU UG PG Admit card||Last week of June 2021|
|SOL DU UG and PG Entrance Exams||1st week of July 2021 (tentative)|
|(PG & UG Courses) Results and SOL DU Merit List||2nd week of July 2021|
Address: Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th