DU SOL Admission 2021-22 | School of Open Learning UG & PG Courses: DU SOL University of Delhi was set in 1962. It was known as the school of correspondence courses and continuing in the earlier times. This university is a well-known University in India and is contributing to the progress of the country for 58 years.
The last date for change of subject course for all courses has been extended to 20th January 2021- This should be notified on the website for the information to students.
DU SOL ADMISSIONS 2021 | UG and PG Courses
DU SOL, University of Delhi SOL DU is among one of the greatest universities in India. This university offers a variety of plans. Many courses and plans for bachelor’s and masters’ are offered by the DU SOL University of Delhi SOL DU in distinct disciplines. there is a vast variety of faculty open in the DU SOL, University of Delhi.
DU SOL, university of Delhi (SOL DU) offers B.COM (Hons) BA, and BA(Hons.) at the undergraduate level. AT a PG level the courses and programs in different disciplines are offered by a DU SOL, the University of Delhi. The university offers MA, M.COM (Hons), and MA (Hons) at the PG level.
DU SOL Admission 2021 UG, PG Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for the admissions in different plans and courses in the DU SOL, University of Delhi is described below:
- BA Courses and plans, the candidate must have done 10+2 in arts subjects
- BSc course and plans it is vital for the candidate to have done 10+2 in science subjects
- BCom courses and plans the candidates must have done 10+2 or equivalent degree.
- BSc (Hons) courses and plans it is vital for a candidate to be graduate in the relevant discipline
- BA(Hons) courses and programs it is vital for a candidate to be a graduate in the relevant discipline
- BCom (Hons) it is vital for a candidate to be a graduate in the relative branch
- MA courses and plans it is vital for a candidate to have done in BA.
- MSc courses and plans it is vital for a candidate to have done MSc in relevant subjects.
- MCom courses and plans it is vital for a candidate to have done M.COM in the relevant subjects
Key Points For DU SOL Admission 2021 University Of Delhi
Some important key points for the entry in a DU SOL, university of Delhi are described below:
- BA Course in DU SOL, University of Delhi is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 exams.
- BCom programs in the DU SOL, University of Delhi are based on the marks scored by the candidate in the 10+2 exam.
- The admissions for the B.SC courses in the DU SOL, University of Delhi are based on the marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 exams with relative subjects.
- Undergraduate programs offered by the university are based on the merit of marks obtained by the candidates in the 10+2 or equivalent degree qualifying exams.
- For admission in MA, it is mandatory for the candidate to have done bachelors in relative subjects
- MCom programs, the bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- The university offers entrance based Postgraduate programs.
- Merit-based admissions are also offered by the DU SOL, university of Delhi.
- For postgraduate programs and courses and 50 % of the seats in postgraduate programs and courses are allotted through merit-based admissions.
- 50% of the seats in the postgraduate programs and courses in the DU SOL, university of Delhi are allotted through entry test-based admissions.
DU SOL Application Form 2021 University Of Delhi
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
There are two modes of form for entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi. Either the candidates can apply for the entry offline or they can also apply for entry in SOL DU online by visiting the official website of the DU SOL, University of Delhi.
The steps that must be followed by a candidate for the form of an entry in DU SOL, University of Delhi offline are briefly described below
- Candidates who aspire to apply for entry in the DU SOL, university of Delhi can get the entry form from either the main center of the university at New Delhi campus or they can also get admission form from the South Study center present at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
- After getting the entry forms the candidate must read them carefully
- After reading the entry application form of the DU SOL, university of Delhi fully the candidate must provide all the required information in the boxes
- The candidate would have to pay an application form fee for the application of entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi
- Either they can pay a fee in the bank or either they can submit the fee through pay-tm or other mobile banking apps
- At the time of form for entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi, the candidate must be asked to attach some documents with the application form
Before applying for entry in the DU SOL, the University of Delhi through online mode the candidate must ensure that he/she has the following things :
- Passport size pic of the candidate
- B-Form or other identifying papers
- Mark sheet of the previously qualified exams
Online Mode Of Application For Admission In DU SOL 2021
The candidates can also apply online for entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi. They can do so by visiting the official site of the DU SOL, University of Delhi (SOL DU). The steps that must be followed by a candidate for the online form for the entry in DU SOL, University of Delhi are briefly described below:
- Go to the official site of the SOL DU.
- Select register online by clicking on it
- Select online admission
- The admission form will appear on the screen of your device
- Provide all the info required
- Fill all the boxes of the entry form for entry to the university
- Ensure whether no box is left empty or has been skipped
- Recheck the info that you have provided
- Click on submit now to submit the online entry form for entry to the DU SOL, university of Delhi
- Now they will ask you to pay the fee challan
- They will ask you for the method of the pay
- Select the method of payment that you feel easier
- Your application form for entry to the DU SOL, University of Delhi has been submitted now you just have to wait for the reply of the university.
at the time of application for entry to the university by online mode, the candidates are asked to attach some documents with the entry form. so before applying for entry to the university by online mode the candidate must have to ensure that they have all the vital documents required for the application of entry. The list of some vital documents that are required for the application of entry are enlisted below:
- Original scoresheets (10th+2)
- Previous certificates; Migration certificate, Transfer Certificate, Medical Certificate
- Disability certificate (for disabling candidate), Reserved category certificate (only for reserved category candidate)
- Original residency proofs, Original identity proofs (Aadhaar card/NRI card/ID card)
- Original Income Certificate (if any)
- Scanned photo of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Soft copies of the academic titles and degrees
- Scanned photo or soft copies of identical papers
- 17 Oct 2020 : Delhi University [ DU ] 2nd Cut Off College-wise List 2020-21 Announcing Admission Process
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2020-21||College Admission Fee 2020-21|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th