Durg University Admission 2021-22: Durg Vishwavidyalaya is known as Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya, is a public university established in 2015 with the aid of the govt. of Chhattisgarh. The university gives diverse publications ranging from Undergraduate Diploma, PhD., and Postgraduate. They may be improving satisfaction and selling instructional reforms in higher education with the help of nicely skilled and reasonably qualified faculties and students obtaining information through nicely-ready studies facilities.
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya||Durg Vishwavidyalaya Application Form|
|Durg Vishwavidyalaya Admission||Durg Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure|
- Candidates looking for admission within the university should fulfill the eligibility standards required Criteria.
- They need to apply in a prescribed form only for admission to the desired program through the university’s website.
- One wishes to go to the university’s admission portal and check-in themselves using a valid mail identity and cell number.
- Earlier than registration, the student should have a scanned image (less than a hundred Kb) and a scanned signature (less than one hundred Kb).
- The registration fee may pay either through Net banking or credit score/Debit cards.
- HYV comes with different courses at UG and PG levels.
- HYV has 119 affiliated colleges.
- The university has also offered its official website.
- HYV also offers a Ph.D. program.
- Candidates can also apply online through the official website of this university.
- 31 August 2021: The last date of submission of application form is 31 August 2021. Check here (Source)
Hemchand Yadav University Highlights
|University Name||Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Also Known As||Durg Vishwavidyalaya|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Durg University Admission 2021-22
The Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya offers several courses for admission at the UG level. It includes BSc, B.Com, BA, BSc.B.Ed, and BA B.Ed.
- B.Com: To do this course, candidates will need to pass their intermediate in the relevant subjects. It is a three-year program.
- BSc: Candidates who want to do BSc will need to pass their 12th standard in the relevant subjects. This course comes with the semester system. It is a 3 years course.
- BSc BEd: It is a 4 years course. This course needs the candidates to apply after completing their 12th standard.
- BA: It is a 3 years course. It can do after the 12th class.
- BA B.Ed: It is a 4 years course. Candidates who have done their intermediate can apply for this course. The university offers this course in semester mode.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
HYV offers the following courses at the PG level: MA, M.Com, and M.Sc.
- MA: It is a 2-year program. It starts after graduation. Candidates who graduate in the relevant stream will be considered eligible for this course.
- M.Sc: Candidates must possess a graduation degree in the relevant stream to do M.Sc. It is a degree program that is 2 years long. The mode for this course is the semester system.
- M.Com: It is a 2 years course. Candidates can apply for this course.
- For Ph.D.: It is a 3 years course. It needs a master’s degree in the relevant subjects.
Durg University Application Form Process 2021
Candidates can apply online by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya for admission.
- Register your account.
- Log in to your account.
- Proceed to the application form.
- Give all the details needs like personal information about yourself.
- Attach the required documents as well.
- Pay the application fee.
- Preview your filled application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Submit it.
Candidates must have the following documents in hand at the time of application form:
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Scanned signatures and thumb impression.
- Marks sheet and certificate of 10th and 12th
- Qualifying degree
- Recent character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
List of Durg University Courses
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Diploma in Arts (DIP ARTS)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Durg University Courses & Eligibility
Durg University UG PG, Doctoral & Diploma Courses
|BCA, BA,BPT, BSc, B.Lib, BSc.B.Ed, LLB BBA, B.Com, B.Ed,||3 years||Intermediate|
|MA, M.Com, MCA, MPT, M.Sc, M.Lib, M.Ed||2 years||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
|Physics, Education, Economics, Maths, Sociology, English, Biotechnology, Chemistry, etc.||3 years||12th|
|Arts, PGDCA, Yoga Education & Philosophy||1 year||Intermediate in a relevant subject|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Does this Durg University Admission offer doctoral programs?
Ans. Yes, the university offers a Ph.D. program. You can further visit the official website of the university.
Q2. What is the main objective of this university?
Ans. HYV gives its 100 percent to give all the facilities to its students. It takes admission on merit and works hard for its betterment.
Q3. Please tell me the time duration of the BSc.
Ans. This course is 3 years long.
Address: Raipur Naka, Durg Chhattisgarh
Contact No.: 0788-2359100
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th