DUVASU Admission 2021-22: U.P. The university’s full name is known as Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go Anusandhan Sansthan which was set up in 2001 in the location of Mathura in the state of Uttar Pradesh as a state university. The university offers B.Sc., BV.Sc & AH courses in the level of UG and the level of PG it offers M.Sc. and M.V.Sc AH courses.
|DUVASU University Admission|
DUVASU also gives out courses at the Ph.D. level and research level along with various Diploma courses for entry. For BV.Sc & AH course, the candidates are to have cleared 50% Physics, chemistry, biotech, bio, and English to be a board of recognized admission is to be on the PVT scores held by the university.
Entry will be based on the merit scores in the UG degree and as per the reservation rules of the state. The aspirants aspiring to gain entry in the MV.Sc & A.H. course must have completed their BV.Sc & A.H. degree from university of rec or with equal percent of scores.
- 10 July 2021: University upload the instruction on the website. candidates can check the updates for admission and apply.
DUVASU University Admission Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Topic||U.P. Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya|
|Established in||2001 as a State University|
|Approved by||ICAR, UGC|
|Location||Mathura, Uttar Pradesh|
|Distance Learning||Not available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, certificates, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank,|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
DUVASU UG & PG Eligibility
The university is advertising admissions for seasons 2021-22 in numerous UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in different fields.
- B.V.Sc. & AH: The applicants who have done HSC in PCB can apply. The least required marks are 50% for this program. 5% marks relaxation will be given to the students of the SC/ ST category. Moreover, the students have to appear in the PVT entrance exam.
- B.F.Sc: The students should have passed HSC with any science stream. The min required marks for this course are 50% and 45% for SC / ST category. They must take a PVT entrance exam.
- B.Tech: The students must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks. University will also interview for this course.
The university offers the following PG courses.
- M.V.Sc: The students should have a B.V.Sc. & AH degree with at least 50% marks. The applicant must have a valid score in PGET.
- M.Sc: The students have to pass a B.Sc exam in the relevant subject with at least 60% marks.
- M.F.Sc: The applicants who have a B.F.Sc. Degree with at least 50% marks or relevant CGPA. The university will accept only the PGET entrance test.
- M.Tech: The applicants must have done B.Tech. The least required marks are 50% for this course. They must get a valid score in the entrance exam.
- Ph.D.: The aspirants should have at least a master’s degree in the relevant s subject. The least required marks 60% for this course.
DUVASU University Courses
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.B.A ( Accounting and Finance)||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|B.B.A Hardware||3 years||12th pass with 45%|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass|
DUVASU University Application Form 2021
The U.P. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Veterinary Science University and Cattle Research Institute has offered various programs like Under Graduate, Post Graduate with various specializations. Admission to this university is done through the marks obtained in the entrance examination and the application form can apply online/offline.
The university offers both online and offline forms.
- Buy your form from the main campus.
- Fill in the relevant details in your form.
- Make a Demand Draft in favor of the university.
- Attach the required documents with the form and post them to the registrar’s office.
- Visit the following link
- Click on “Online admission.”
- Select your subject.
- Fill your form with the relevant details.
- Upload your documents and pictures.
- Pay your application fee by using ATM or net banking.
- Click on the submit Icon.
- Note down the form number for your record and further use.
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Passport size picture.
- Income certificate
- SC / ST certificate.
- Date of birth proof
- Transfer certificate
- Admit card
- Passport size photo
Address: DUVASU , Mathura Pin: 281001 (UP)
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.