Acharya Nagarjuna University Application Form 2021-22: Acharya Nagarjuna University is also called ANU. Acharaya Nagarjuna University is giving admission in both UG and PG courses. It is running 450 secondary academies too. ANU was established by Act 43 of 1976 by the government of Andhra Pradesh. ANU is affiliated with the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
|ANU University||ANU Fee structure|
|ANU Application Form||ANU Distance education|
- 28 July 2021: The Acharya Nagarjuna University UG and PG timetable is relased.
- 28 July 2021: The Acharya Nagarjuna University UG Ist semester general telugu Exam result is out.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Highlights
|University||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Fee||Acharya Nagarjuna Fee|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, PGD, Certificate|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based + Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Application Form 2021-22
To apply for admission to ANU Guntur, the understudies should initially apply for the related placement tests. To use the up-and-comers, must follow the means given underneath:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- Go to the official site of ANU.
- In the notice’s area, click on the confirmation notice.
- An online request structure will show up on your screen.
- Fill the system and pay the imperative charge.
Applicants can likewise get the application structure disconnected from the college. And present the filled application structure in the college with a DD. To apply online for ANU PGCET, the applicants must visit the official site of ANU PGECET.
- Click on Registration
- Fill in all the fundamental data
- Personal Information
- Academic credentials
- Letter Details
- Upload the archives
- Pay the expenses and present the structure.
- Graduation degree with mark sheet
- Marks Certificate of Intermediate
- NOC for PG courses
- Identification size photo
Acharya Nagarjuna University UG and PG Courses
ANU is an essential university that offers UG and PG courses. It likewise recommends a few M-Phil and PhD programs.
- Tech Intermediate candidates are capable of admission
- Curve entrance system is transitional level and authority at the NATA test.
- BA affirmation rules are scores achieved at the 10+2 level and rely upon merit.
- BSc choice standards are 10+2 level, and their affirmation depends on the AP EAMCET test.
- BBA confirmation standards are scores achieved at the 10+2 level and authority at the 10+2 level.
- MBA aptitude models are graduation in the connected circle and scores of the APICET test.
- BSc determination measures are advanced education in the corresponding region and ANUPGCET test grades.
- Parma affirmation standards are advanced education and signs of the AP PGECET test.
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) Eligibility
- The admissions to BTech, BSc, and B-Pharmacyprograms depend on JEE Main and AP EAMCET scores.
- Admission to the BArch program is allowed exclusively dependent on the applicant’s exhibition in NATA.
- Admission to the wide range of various UG courses is made dependent on merit, made sure about in the last passing tests.
- Similarly, for postgraduate projects, applicants need to sit for a few passing tests per course interest. The selection tests incorporate AP PGECET, AU CET, ANU PGCET, and AP PGLCET test.
- The campus likewise offers an MPhil at the Doctorate level under three territories of the order.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th