Bengaluru Central University Application Form 2021-22 | Karnataka | Bengaluru Central University is a state institution and is placed in Tamaka (near NH 75) in the city of Kolar, Karnataka. It has started its first year in 2017 by the Karnataka Government under an act of 2015. It is known as a public university.
|BCU University||BCU University Application Form|
|BCU University Admission||BCU University Fee Structure|
From all parts of the country, students can get admission and acquired degrees in different subjects. It is affiliated with UGC. There are about 210 affiliated colleges with BNU.
It is a well-known university in that area of Kolar. The university is progressing day by day. In the future, it will get the best ranking in India`s universities.
Hostel facility is also available for all types of students. Due to the recent Covid-19 condition, the university is partly closed and the process and system of online classes start through university LMS.
This system is continued and online classes are knowledgeable. Scholarships programs are also proffered by the university. Poor and intelligent students can get free admission.
Every year a fee notification is appeared on the board and is also uploaded on the university website. Its affiliated colleges and universities have a varied fee structure for the students. As the year starts the university starts its admissions.
The intelligent and number holder students are preferred for its scholarship programs. This institution does not require the students to pass any specific entry test. But they must have to pass the 50% passing marks in their previous class.
Bengaluru Central University Highlights
|University Name||Bengaluru Central University|
|Type Of University||Sate University|
|Contact No||080 2296 1007|
|Location||Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore, Karnataka|
The University is a state establishment. The canny and number holder understudies are liked for its grant programs. This establishment doesn’t need the understudies to breeze through a particular section assessment. Yet, they should need to pass the half good grades in their past class.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Bengaluru Central University UG and PG Courses
- The admission form for BBA, BSC, and B.Com can be downloaded from the online portal. The students have to pay the mentioned fee before submitting the form.
- A. Kannada, M.A. English, M.A. Economics, M.A. Political Sciences, M.A. General Mass Communication, MSW Social Work, M.Sc Botony, M.Sc Physics, M.Com, and MLISc-Master of Library and Information Science will demand the entry fee of INR 1000. The students can pay it through a debit card.
Bengaluru Central University Eligibility
- The university will accept the entry form for BBA, BSC, and B.Com with the passing slip of the NEET test.
- To get admission in MSC, M.A, and M.Com, they have to appear with the passing degrees of graduation. The institution will accept the form if they have a minimum of 50% passing marks in their previous class.
- For applying in P.hd courses, the institution announces the entry test. The students have to pass it with 40 marks.
How to fill Application form?
- Students can apply both; it very well might be on the web or truly apply.
- In the online application structure, understudies fill the complete application structure with the right data.
- Also, in physical apply the understudies are approached to send the all-out scholastic outcomes with their new photos.
- Thusly, merit records are ready.
- There is likewise the arrangement of the disconnected cycle.
- In this interaction, the foundation will require the records when you will go to.
- Total academic certificates
- National ID card
- Parents` National ID card
- Photographs that are recently taken.
These documents are asked by the university during the interview process.This is the process of getting admission. University has launched a portal for the different issues of students. On this portal, every type of complaint is registered and then the university tries to solve the problem.
Address: Central College Campus, Dr Ambedkar Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Phone: 080 2213 1385
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th