Bangalore University Application Form 2022-23: The Bangalore University was founded in 1964 in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is well recognized and supported by educational authorities, e.g., UGC, AIU, NAAC, ACU, and DEC. The door of admission in UG under BU shall open in late August. Students can initiate the registration for the August 2022 session online. PG Admission in BU might start on 15th November 2022 (Tentatively).
The students will have to pass their school (HSC or 10+2) to confirm their admission in the UG degree or diploma courses. Someone who passed the ug degree with required subjects can step ahead for admission in PG. One can learn the course-wise eligibility below.
Entrance: The admissions to traditional courses the Bangalore University have been offered on merit. Yet, students hoping for MBA and MCA will need to appear in the Entrance Test, and CAT, MAT, or ATMA qualified students will get direct entry in the MBA admission.
Fee: The Bangalore University online registration fee is INR 200 to be paid by General background students. Rupees 100 will be asked for a deposit from SC/ST/CAT-1 students. With the help of Net Banking, Debit, or Credit Card, the applicants may deposit the fee online.
Bangalore University has a lot of different programmes, like UG, PG, and Ph.D. programmes. They also let people apply for integrated courses.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- A minimum score of 60% or above in the 12th-grade exam is a must to take a UG course like BA, BCom, BSc, or BArch.
- Admission to PG courses like MSc, MArch, MBA, MA, and MCA is based on a student’s graduation score and their score on the entry test.
- The registration fee is different for every course: for the Undergraduate course is Rs 440, and for the Master course is Rs 500.
Bangalore University Highlights
|University Name||Bangalore University|
|Established | Type||1964 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, DEC, AIU, ACU|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Application Form||Bangalore University Application Form 2022-23|
|Fee||Bangalore University Fee Structure|
Bangalore University Application Form 2022-23
Bangalore University will soon have the application forms for UG, PG & PhD courses for the session 2022-23.
Bangalore University Application Form 2022-23 Last Date
|UG & PG Application form submission starts||Oct 2022|
|Last date for UG Application form submission||10 Nov 2022|
|Last date for PG Application form submission||13 Dec 2022|
|Last date for PG Diploma Application form submission||13 Dec 2022|
Bangalore University UG Courses
- The students download the form online for B.A, BCom, BE / BTech, BEd, B.J, B.J.M.C, B.Lib.I.Sc, B.M.M, B.Sc, B.Voc, BBA, BBA LL.B, BCA, BHM, BPA, BVA, and D.Ed courses from the website. The institution will charge an INR 1000 fee that can be submitted through online banking.
- The university is also offering the B. A Courses in Information Science & Eng, Civil Eng., Mechanical Eng., Computer Science & Eng, Electrical and Electronics Eng. The duration of these courses is of 4 years.
Bangalore University PG courses
- For PG courses, the institution is offering the courses of Executive MBA, LL.B, LL.M, M.A, MArch, MCom, ME/MTech, MEd, M.J.M.C, M.Lib.I.SC, M.Sc, MBA/ PGDM, MCA, and MSW. Their forms are available on the online portal with INR 1200 as an admission fee.
- The Masters in Software, Electronics and Communication, IT, Network Engineering, thermal science and engineering, Structural Engineering and Geological Engineering, has over two years of duration.
Bangalore Univesity PhD Courses
- Visit the official website link to get the entry form of Mechanical Engineers, Economics, Computer Engineering, Living Science, Engineering, and Sciences. Business Studies. You can submit the form while paying an INR 1500 fee through online banking.
- SSLC Marks Card
- Caste/Caste Income Certificate (if needed)
- Qualifying Degree Marks Card
- Address: Mysore Rd, Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560056, India
- Phone: 080-22961037
- Source: Official Website