MPBOU Application Form 2022-23 | Madhya Pradesh | It was set up in 1991 to offer some benefit distance training for the advancement of advanced education. As of now, it offers different projects at the undergrad (UG) and postgraduate level. The application structures can be acquired from any of the provincial communities opened by the University. The point of distance learning is to spread training however much as could reasonably be expected. In this manner, there are no age cutoff points, and all understudies who are qualified for the courses are chosen, if they complete all the application measures effectively and inside due time.
MPBOU Application Form 2022-23 Headline
|University Name||M.P.Bhoj Open University Admission|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Tariq Zaffar|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Ownership||of Government, State University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
M.P.Bhoj (open) University Application Form 2022-23 Eligibility
- For UG programs, an up-and-comer ought to have passed 10+2 from a perceived board.
- Students who have passed any UG or PG degree within any event half checks in total are qualified to apply for the B. Ed course.
- Any Bachelor’s certificate holders are qualified to apply for MSW, MA, MBA, and PG Diploma programs.
- MCA: A graduation degree in Mathematics is needed for MCA affirmation while a certificate in Science is compulsory for the M. Sc program.
- Admission to all the Courses Offered by MPBOU depends on legitimacy in the passing assessment
- In the instance of B. Ed and M. Ed programs, understudies need to show up in the selection test led by MPBOU.
M.P.Bhoj (open) University Application Form 2022 UG and PG Course
Bhoj University offers different UG programs in Arts, Science, Management and Commerce, and Education. MPBOU additionally offers a specialized curriculum program.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The fundamental qualification for all the UG courses is a pass in 10+2 in the signature gathering.
- For B. Ed, a graduation degree is required and marks in the test
- BBA: Students probably passed 10+2 with Commerce or Management gathering
- BCom: Students probably passed 10+2 with Commerce
- BCA: Students searching for confirmation probably passed 10+2 with Mathematics or other comparable assessment
- BSc: applicants probably passed 10+2 with Maths or Biology as the principal subjects in the science gathering
- BA: Students who probably breezed through 10+2 or comparable assessment are qualified to apply
- MBA: Bachelor’s certificate in any order is wanted. Understudies with BBA degree are additionally qualified to apply.
- Legitimacy in the passing assessment followed by work insight (if material)
- MCom: Graduation degree with Commerce stream. Understudies with BBA can likewise apply.
- MSc: Students probably passed graduation with Mathematics or Physics.
How to Apply for Online Admission?
- The data leaflet can be gotten from any local community by paying the enlistment charge at MP Online Portal for ‘The Registrar ‘through DD
- After the installment of the application charge, the competitor needs to introduce the necessary records to demonstrate their qualification
- After which they can get their filled application structure endorsed by the top of the local place
- Fee DD with name
- Structure number overleaf
- Attested Certificate
- Marks Sheet of the passing assessment
- Age Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Category Certificate, PWD Certificate