Central Institute of Technology is an autonomous organization in the Kokrajhar District of the Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) in Assam. With this association in Guwahati University, the establishment now offers B. Plan, B. Tech, and Diploma programs. CIT Kokrajhar offers a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in six majors, a Bachelor of Design (B.Des.), and a Diploma in six majors. The choice of competitors will be made based on the scores obtained in the individual placement tests.
|Cotton University||Cotton University Fee Structure|
|Cotton University Admission|
About Central Institute of Technology
The Kokrajhar Central Institute of Technology, Assam, is an autonomous body registered under the Companies Registration Act, 1860, considered a university, created on December 19, 2006, by a Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC ) marked between the Assam Government, the Union Government and the Bodo Liberation Tigers on February 10, 2003, in New Delhi; located in Kokrajhar locale of Assam. The University teaches numerous UG and Diploma courses in different offices that have been running at the university so far.
Central Institute of Technology Highlights
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Approval & Affiliations||Autonomous body (Centrally Funded under MHRD, Govt. of India.)|
|University Grants Commission (under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)|
|The capacity of Central Library (Journals, Periodicals, and Books)|
|Sports and cultural events per year||7|
|Campus Area||102 acres|
|Hostel Facility||Available (Boys (12) and Girls (4))|
|How to Reach||7 km away from Kokrajhar Railway Station, 220 km from Guwahati, and 271 from Siliguri which are facilitated by Air-Services. Bus and train routes are available from North-East-West-South of the country to Kokrajhar.|
Central Institute of Technology Application Form
CIT Applicants can fill out the application structure through CIT’s official affirmation entry, Kokrajhar. Competitors applying through online mode must submit INR 1000 (for GEN / OBC newcomers) and INR 500 (for SC / ST / PWD applicants) via accessible payment modes. After a successful accommodation, competitors must print and send a hard copy of the online application structure to “MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”, by registered mail/speed/general. The completed structure must go with the receipt of selection test charges paid through SBI, E-Collect.
Steps to apply online:
- Step 1: Login / Register with your email. A registration verification connection will be sent to the registered email. After the successful confirmation of the registration, the competitor will have the option to complete her application structure.
- Step 2: Complete the application structure with all legitimate data and continue to pay the charges.
- Step 3: Update the subtleties of the installation, for example, the Reference Number after installing via SBI Collect.
- Step 4: Print the application framework and send it to the foundation’s input advisory board.
CIT UG & PG Courses
- If B.Tech happened, the promising should have passed 10 + 2 (Science) with at least 45% impressions.
- Admission to B.Tech (Regular) is based on the qualifications obtained in JEE Main as CITDEE.
- For the B.Tech Lateral section, the applicant should have completed the Diploma in the corresponding part of Engineering / Technology.
- Newcomers are chosen for B. Tech (Side Entry) under Direct Vertical Entry or based on CITLET scores.
- For Diploma, the promising person should have passed HSLC or be proportional with 45% total impressions.
- The determination of the Diploma possibility is made based on the CITEE scores or stamps in PAT, led by SCTE, Assam.
- For B. Design, the applicant should have quickly passed the 10 + 2 assessment on any transmission with, in any case, half the stamps.
- Applicants are shortlisted for B.Des based on her exposition at CITBDAT.
- A claimant seeking applicants can apply online or offline.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Yes, the institute provides several scholarships. But I have not submitted the request because it is not adequate according to your criteria. The minimum terms and conditions were that lower caste students can only apply that, but there is also a twist since being from a lower caste would not be enough, and that must also be from a GLP family.
Placements and Salary Trends
During our time there were no placements since the institute was new, only internships were provided during the last semester. Some locations will be provided from now on
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th