CU Haryana Application Form 2021-22: The Central University of Haryana is located in the Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India. The central University of Haryana was set in 2014 under the Central Universities Act 2009 by the Govt. of India. This University is located in Jant-Pali villages, Mahendragarh district of Haryana. The University offers courses for UG, PG, and M.Phil. and Ph.D. plan. The central University of Haryana has 30 units. University offers courses in both science and Arts subjects. There is also a school of media and mass communication at this University.
|CUH University||CUH Application Form|
|CUH Admission||CUH Fee Structure|
- CU Haryana Application form is open for Ph.D. session 2021-22. The Last date to fill the form is 29 November 2021. (Source)
- CU Haryana started Counselling (Offline Mode) for admission under Sports, ECA, CW & Reserved category till 23 November 2021. (Source)
CU Haryana Highlights
|University Name||Central University of Haryana|
|Approval||University Grants Commission|
|Type of University||Central University|
CU Haryana Application Form 2021-22
The Central University of Haryana is just one of the 15 focal colleges made by the public authority of India that is offering admission to its different courses through the CUCET selection test. The college gives classes in Engineering and postgraduate courses underneath different streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce, and so on. Notwithstanding UG and PG courses, it additionally offers different exploration courses in specific specialties under Arts and Science.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Upload the necessary self-validated records and the examined photo.
- Candidates will be diverted to the online installment mode alternative.
- Submit the expenses online through a charge card, Visa, or select to pay the charges disconnected by downloading the fee voucher.
- Aspirants who are seeking entry to this University for the UG course must have passed their 12+ from a recognized board with the least 50% points.
- SC/ST/PWD aspirants can get a 5% relaxation on marks.
- For the UG list, the choice for access is based on marks in JEE Mains.
- Pupils can visit the official site of the University and check the fee and terms of courses.
- Aspirants who are seeking entry to the University for the PG course must have done their graduation from any known University with a least 50%.
- Aspirants who are seeking access to the Ph.D. plans must have their Master’s level degree from any known university with a least 50% aggregate.
- Pupils can check course details and fee plans from the official site.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
After the assent of the form, the aspirants who had to apply for entry will be selected based on the entry exam led by the University.
- For B. Tech course aspirants, the selection is based on the marks scored in JEE Mains.
- For MBA and other course aspirants, the choice is based on the marks obtained in the Entry Exam taken by university CUCET(Central University Common Entrance Test)
- For Ph.D., if the candidates have cleared the UGC/NET/JRF/SET/Teacher Fellowship or have two years of teaching experience, they are exempted from the written test.
University will update the result of the entrance test and merit list of the selected candidates on the University’s official website; students can check it by visiting the website.
CU Haryana Application Form Process 2021
Those who want to get admission to the University can apply online for admission. Following is the procedure to apply online:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Go to registration
- The application form will appear on your screen
- Read the application form carefully and fill all the columns of the form with all the necessary details
- Pay the form fee online by debit/credit card.
- The fee for the general candidates is INR 800 and for SC/ST candidates fee is INR 350
- Attach all the necessary documents required with the application form
- Submit the form
- Passport-sized photo
- Previous academic record
- Birth certificates
CU Haryana Application Form 2021 Last Date
Completion of Admission Process for UG/PG Programmes
|26 September 2021 (Closed)|
Last Date for Admission against vacant seats
|31 October 2021 (Closed)|
Last date for Application form submission for Ph.D
|29 November 2021|
- Address: SH 17, Jant, Haryana 123031
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 01285-260201