Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2021-22: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya University, abbreviated as GGU. It is situated in the rural area of Bilaspur city, Chhattisgarh. It was established on the date of June 16, 1983, was formed up under the Central Universities Act 2009. It is an enormous academy as a co-education institute, for example, four-year degrees in a few streams of study.
|GGU University||GGU Application Form|
|GGU Admission||GGU Fee Structure|
Different branches of the University offer courses in the regions of Engineering, Arts, and Social Sciences. GGU 2021. GGU University provides various types of activities and cultural programs for students. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya University is affiliating Institution, and Its jurisdiction spread over Bilaspur Revenue Division of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- GGU University uploaded admitted candidates list for all courses session 2021-22. Check here
www.ggu.ac.in Application form 2021-22 last date
|Start of Online Application Process||08 Sept 2021|
|Last date of submission of online application||23 Sept 2021 (Closed)|
|Online Entrance Test Dates (VET+VRET)||01 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of results||06 Oct 2021|
|Counselling (For VET)||11 Oct 2021 (Closed)|
|Last date of Admission (For VET)||Will be declared later on|
|Dates for VRET Admissions/Interview||Will be declared later on|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Name||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya|
|Location||Bilaspur, (C.G.), Koni, Chhattisgarh|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Application Form 2021-22
The students can easily see the application structure for UG and PG courses on the website. It is also possible to download it. Applicants are advised to fill in all required fields carefully and accurately. The institute has the authority to deny any entry if any incorrect data is given.
- Father Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
The university has the authority to reject any application form if it is not according to their requirement. If any mistake has been the application form, then the candidates will be disqualified. The candidate must be careful while filling the application form.
GGU UG & PG Courses
- GGC Bilaspur conducts the VishwaVidyalaya entrance test to offer confirmation at B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.LIB.I.Sc, B.Ed, BPEd, B.Pharm, BSW, BA-LL.B, and B.Com-LL.B courses.
- For example, admission to PG courses, for Example, M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, M.PEd, and MSW, is also based on the VET score by GGU.
- GATE score holders are also qualified to apply for the M.Tech course. These applicants exclude from the FP.
- The last admission to all courses is through university-led counseling.
- Pharm requires a maximum GPAT score, while non-GPAT applicants can apply through VET.
- The MBA affirmation depends on a substantial CMAT score followed by the collage-based direction.
- High School students must score on the VishwaVidyalaya research entrance test to ensure affirmation on Ph.D. programs.
- Applicants qualified for CSIR NET/UGC NET or GATE are also qualified to apply for a Ph.D.
- Top-rated JEE applicants are qualified to apply for B.Tech, followed by the advisory process of the (CSAB)
GGU Entrance Exam 2021-22 Application Form
GGU provides two types of Entrance Exam for admission in various courses, VET & VRET
- VET – VishwaVidyalaya Entrance Test
- VRET – VishwaVidyalaya Research Entrance Test
|Declaration of Results||Oct 6, 2021|
|Time Period for Documents Updation||Oct 7, 2021 to Oct 10, 2021 (Closed)|
|Verification of documents of first merit list of
|Oct 11, 2021 to Oct 12, 2021 (Closed)|
|Publication of first merit list||Oct 13, 2021|
|Fee submission by the candidates of first merit
|Oct 14, 2021 to Oct 16, 2021 (Closed)|
|Verification of documents of Second merit list & Publication of second merit list||Oct 18, 2021 (Closed)|
|Fee submission by the candidates of Second
|Oct 19, 2021 to Oct 21, 2021 (Closed)|
|Verification of documents of Third merit list & Publication of third merit list||Oct 23, 2021|
|Fee submission by the candidates of third merit||Oct 24, 2021 to Oct 28, 2021 (Closed)|
|if required the similar process will be adopted
for remaining vacant seats
GGU Application Form Process 2021
In this article, complete detail about the application form is given for the aspiring students.
- A student can only get the application form by visiting the official Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya website. Students are required to follow these steps:
- Go to the website and then to the admission portal.
- Read all instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Provide all necessary details in the form and attach listed documents and a photograph.
- Before the form submission, an application fee will have to pay. The application fee is Rs.500 for General/OBC and Rs.300 for SC/ST aspirants.
- After fee submission, the forms will be automatically submitted, and keep a print of that form
GGU University Application Form Fees
- The fee criteria for all the courses are the same.
- The candidate has to pay Rs 500/-
- The candidate can pay the fee online or offline.
- The candidates who want to pay the fee online can pay through a debit card or net banking.
- Those who want to play offline can pay via DD or cash.
A list of Documents must upload with the Form
- Character certificate
- Nationality certificate
- ID card
- Passport size Photo
- Transfer certificate
- Mark sheet of previous classes
- Birth certificate
- Address: GGV, Koni, Bilaspur, (C.G.), India, 495009
- Contact No.: 07752 – 260209
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website