IGU Application Form 2021-22 | Indira Gandhi University Meerpur is a state university that was established in 2013. It is located in Meerpur village in Rewari district of Haryana. This university offers a wide variety of UG, PG and doctoral level programmes such as BA, MBA, MCA, LLM etc. IGU Meerpur organises its entrance exams for LLM, B.Pharma, M.Com etc. The fee of this university is between 7,000 to 53,000 INR annually. The faculties of this university are well experienced in the offered courses.
|Indira Gandhi University||Indira Gandhi University Application Form|
|Indira Gandhi University Admission||Indira Gandhi University Fee Structure|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi University|
|Short Name of University||IGU|
|Type of University||State University|
IGU Application Form 2021-22
IGNOU Admission Application starts from July 2021. Admissions are offered on merit and final marks in the test. The University offers many types of UG and PG courses. A final decision will be after the test.Take the depiction of the submitted application structure toward the end. It could be asked in the continuous confirmation measure.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Aspirants who are seeking entry into the UG plan must have passed their 12th from any known board.
- Aspirants, who want to get access to B.TECH, must have done their 12th with 75% marks from any known board.
- Aspirants, who want to get an entry in BHMCT, must have done their intermediate with 45% marks from any recognized board.
- For further information visit the official website.
- Aspirants who are seeking entry in the PG plans must have their Bachelor’s degree with min 50% total from a known university.
- For getting admission in M.A program 50% marks are criteria.
- For getting Entry in the M.Sc. plan the candidate must have passed their bachelor’s in that subject with a minimum of 50% from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are seeking admission in the Ph.D. must have their Master’s level degree with 55% marks from a recognized university.
An entrance exam will be conducted for admission. Students can check dates, venues, and results of the entrance exam on the official website.
- For M.Tech the candidates are selected based on marks scored in the GATE examination
- For MBA, M.COM, LLM the candidates are selected based on marks scored in the Entrance Exam conducted by IGU.
- For B. Tech the candidates are selected based on marks scored in the JEE Mains examination.
- For LLB and B.Pharm, the candidates are selected based on marks scored in the Entrance Exam conducted by IGU.
- Candidates applied for M.Phil. who have passed UGC/CSIR-JRF/NET/GATE/GPAT is exempted from the entrance exam.
How To Apply For The Application Form?
Students who want to get admission can apply for admission online. To apply online follow the procedure given below:
- If you have effectively enrolled, open the gateway.
- Snap-on the UG or PG confirmation Form 2021
- You will be approached to Log In from your User Name and Password.
- The Application Form will be seen on your screens.
- Begin filling it with individual subtleties, Qualification, Uploading Documents, and so forth
- Finally, you need to pay Application Fees.
- Photographs of appropriate size
- Identical and academic documents
Address: Rewari – Lokri Rd, Meerpur, Haryana 122502