National Law University offers different undergraduate and graduate projects to applicants in the field of law. The vision of the university is to grant and advance legal instruction and preparation at all levels and achieve splendor in the operation of the judicial institution. Cultivate various parts of the law and aim to promote legal, social, and moral qualities. The ingenuity of the university is to adopt mindfulness in the circle of law on the net to achieve monetary and social equity. NLU Assam advances and maintains greatness and quality in legitimate exams and studies.
|NLUJAA University||NLUJAA Fee Structure|
About National Law University
The National University of Law and the Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) is one of the notable autonomous graduate schools in the State. NLUJAA focuses on executing inventive methodologies both in the field of legal instruction and in the examination. The foundation gives BA, LL.B. as a five-year embedded course and LL.M. like a one-year degree program. The University also offers a doctorate in law.
Licensed formally and received by the Grants Commission of the University of India, the National University of Law, and the Judicial Academy (NLUJAA), it is an exceptionally small mixed advanced education foundation. The National Law University and Academy (NLUJAA) offer many courses and projects that promote formally and perceived advanced education degrees.
National Law University Highlights
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Campus size||Guwahati, Assam|
|Modes of education||Full-time/ Part-time|
|Number of courses offered||courses among 1stream|
|Total no. seats||90|
|Salary offered in 2019
Rs 12 LPA
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
National Law University Ranking
Ranked 16 for Law by NIRF 2020
National Law University Application Form 2022
The National Law University and Judicial Academy application process include competitors applying for their selection exam, for example, CLAT. For this,
- Log in to the official CLAT site.
- Set the ‘Apply online’ interface.
- Fill out the application framework and transfer the significant records.
- Pay the application fee through the web or offline.
- Present the complete application structure.
- Applicants must download the application structure from the university site
- Present the application structure along with the necessary reports.
- Qualified competitors will be chosen for the round of the meeting.
- The summary of legitimacy will be reported based on the confirmation test and the meeting
National Law University UG & PG Courses
- Admissions to NLUJAA are made through serious selection tests followed by the counseling session classified by the corresponding placement test. For BA, LL.B. In addition, LL.M, applicants must delete the CLAT.
- On behalf of the Ph.D. program, the competitor must sit for the University-led level exam. Competitors may also have to go to an interview after completing the passing test. It should be noted that competitors with specific capabilities may be acquitted of the approval test.
- NLUJAA BA, LL.B. It is an embedded course that spans more than five years. The admission limit for the program is 60 seats per year. To enter this program, the competitor must pass 10 + 2 or comparable with, in any case, half of the stamps.
- Applicants must authorize CLAT to qualify for the claim. Candidates who present for their passing evaluation can also apply and take the test if they quickly go through the evaluation in question and produce evidence of the results at the time of the affirmation.
I have not opted for one. I am not aware of any of those direct scholarship schemes that may be available.
Placements and Salary Trends
It is a developing university, therefore, locations improve over time. They are all in internships, but they are mainly organized on a personal level.