Sandip University Known for being simply the first funded foundation in Maharashtra, Sandip University was created in 2014. It is a private organization that is related to the University Grants Commission. The organization ranked fourteenth among the best design universities in West magazine continuously.
About Sandip University
Sandip University, Bihar is one of the most eminent private universities located in Sijoul of Madhubani District, Bihar. The University offers numerous courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels in various fields, including Engineering, Computer Science, Commerce, and Management and Education. Graduates of the university are located in the main enrollment organizations, for example, Amazon, TCS, BYJU, etc. Admission to SUN is based on both legitimacy and passageway and the recognized scores for the equivalent are JEE Main and SU JEE. The university grounds grant all necessary offices to its substitutes. The land extends over an area of more than 250 sections of land. It is a Wi-Fi-enabled terrain. The organization includes 9 schools, specifically the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Informatics, the School of Design, the Faculty of Social Sciences, the Faculty of Sciences, the Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies, the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, the School of Fashion Design and Beauty Cosmetology, and the School of Competitive Examination.
Sandip University Highlights
|Established | Type||2017 | Private University|
|Approved By||UGC, AICTE, NAAC, AIU, and AIMA|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Selection criteria||Merit and Entrance-based|
|Accepted Entrance Exams||SU JEE and JEE Main|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, MBA, and Diploma courses|
|Application Mode | Application Fee||Online and Offline | INR 1,000|
|Top Recruiters||Infosys, TCS, Byju’s, Amazon, and many more|
Sandip University Application Form 2021
- Admission to Sandip University in Bihar is based on both legitimacy and passageway. Candidates from a large part of the UG and Diploma programs are excluded from the selection tests, while all candidates applying for graduate projects must meet all the requirements for the level test.
- Application: the application can be made through the online structure accessible on the official site. The connection to apply for college is procedure.php. Substitutes may also apply offline by filling out the application structure after picking it up from the regulatory office.
- Application time limit: The time limit for requesting several courses changes from course to course.
- Application Fees: Students must pay the application fees to be selected for all courses accessible at the university. The application fee to join the specific profile is INR 1,000 / – (non-refundable).
- General prerequisites: Mold validity certificate, Aadhar card, CET scorecard (if applicable), JEE Mains scorecard, or SU-JEE.
Sandip University UG & PG Courses
- Sandip University offers 22 courses in 4 courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Design, and Fashion Technology, Law, and Education. In addition, the University offers some confirmation courses to substitute students, whose method is semester. The table below shows a summary of the courses offered at the university.
- Additional Prerequisites (Documents): Birth Will, Age / Nationality / House Authentication, Transfer Statement, Approval Degree Approval, Instructional Oath Statement (if applicable), Mark Mark of Approval Assessment.
- Tests that are recognized for admission to the University are the main JEE score or the SU-JEE scores.
Sandip University, Bihar offers a predetermined number of grants to its alternates. Candidates must apply for the grant at the time of admission to qualify for the grant.
Placements and Salary Trends
- Sandip University, Bihar classifies a variety of career fairs for its substitutes: career service occasions and using partnerships with staff and individual substitutes. Almost all students receive the proposal to join temporary work, which is a fundamental piece of career advancement.
- Sandip University’s history of arrangements has been excellent in previous years. The students got amazing arrangements and temporary jobs.
- More than 200 organizations like LTI, KPIT, Atos Syntel, Jaro, Byju’s, Mphasis, HFFC, IndiaMART, Amazon, Zensar, and many more are part of the Sandip University situation every year.
- In 2018, Sandip University had a record of putting 94% of students intrigued and qualified.
- In 2019, almost 400 alternates were placed in various organizations with the most notable INR 12 Lakhs package for each year.