Shyam University Application Form 2021-22 | Under the recognition of the University Grants Commission(UGC), Shyam University (SU), Dausa, Rajasthan, was established in 2018. The institution is affiliated with AICTE, PCI, NCTE. And it is authorized by the Rajasthan government. The university is spread over 38.25 acres circled by Aravali Hills in a pollution-free, green, and eco-friendly climate.
In diversified areas, this state private university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certification courses. The institution invites applications for the entry test to be held every year in June. For providing entry to doctoral students / Masters in the field and MPhil degrees. Educational and infrastructural facilities of foreign quality are available at SU.
- 02/09/2021: Admissions are open for the academic year 2021-22. Those students who want to study to get higher education can apply through the link. (Source)
- 02/09/2021: SU will soon declare the date to result for PhD admission.
Shyam University Highlights
|Year of establishment||2018|
|Chairman||Mr. H S Sharma|
|Location||Dausa, Rajasthan, India|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
|Application mode (when admission are open)||Online|
Shyam University Application Form 2021-22
The applicants can get the form online. Then, fill in the correct information and send Fee before the last date. Then, after that, pass the entrance exam. The university only gives admission only after passing the entrance exam.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Following are UG courses the University offers:
- BSc, BBA, BA, BCom, B.Com. LLB, B.H.M, B.Lib.I.Sc, BCA, BTTM, BSW, B.J.M.C
Below PG courses with distinct areas of study are:
- MSc., MBA, M.A, M.Com, M.Pharma, M.H.M, MCA, MPH, MPT, MSW, MTTM, PGDCA, MPHW, M.J.M.C
The University also offers a PhD in multiple fields.
Shyam University Admission Details
UG Admission details
- For BBA, B.Com, BA, BJMC, LLB, The applicants must have completed the 12th class.
- For B.Sc., B.PHARMA, applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics in the 12th or similar.
- The applicants must have achieved the 12th class or the equivalent of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology for BHM.
- For BNYS, applicants must have completed Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the 12th class or similar.
- For B.lib, applicants must have a bachelor’s.
- Candidates are identified based on the University Entrance Exam and Merit List.
PG Admission details
Admission to the merit-based and University Entry Test is offered.
- Applicants must hold a related degree of at least 50 percent marks for entry to the PG program.
- The applicants must need a relevant certificate for the post-diploma.
PhD. Admission details
- Applicants must have obtained from any recognized program at least 55 percent of both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Students who have completed their M.Phil and Masters can also apply.
- The selection is based on the merit list, followed by the interview process.
Shyam University How to Apply Online Admission?
There are two forms in which the application process is carried out-1) online and 2) offline. No such ‘first coming, first serving basis’ exists.
For Online Application
- Go to the official website and click on the tab for entry.
- Click on submit online, next.
- Then, by email, name, phone number, and password, you must enter.
- In front of you, an Entry Portal will pop up.
- Then you need to fill in all the relevant details like personal and academic details.
- You must now select the preferred course and attach any documents to the requirements for eligibility.
- Finally, the admission fees must be submitted and the printout of the form.
- Attested copies of marks sheet and certificates of 10th and 10+2.
- Passport size color picture, each in three numbers.
- Photocopies of mark sheets of entry test.
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community and Nativity Certificates.
Address: Dehlal-Didwana, Lalsot, Rajasthan 303511