SKDU Application Form 2022-23 | Under UGC recognition, Shri Khushal Das University(SKDU), Hanumangarh(Rajasthan), was founded in 2018. The University was founded under the Rajasthan State Legislative Act. It is listed as a private state university. SKDU is an extended initiative of the SKD group of institutions that provides a suitable fee structure for quality education.
In diversified areas, the University provides U.G., P.G., and doctoral programs, satisfying the needs for industrial training and classroom education. Shri Khushal Das University is also committed to providing Security Studies information to students.
|Year of establishment||2018|
|Name||Shri Khushal Das University|
|President||Babu Lal Juneja|
|Location||Hanumangarh , Rajasthan, India|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
Shri Khushal Das University Application Form 2022-23
Shri Khushal Das University offers admission to numerous courses. The applicants need to first register themselves on the online portal that the university provides. The applicants are requested to note the registration number and password once registered successfully. The registration number will be used further to enter the next step to fill the application form.
Under various streams, SKDU provides different U.G., P.G., and doctoral degrees.
U.G. courses offered by the University are:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BA(Hons), BSc(Hons), BA, B.Voc, bj, BCA, L.L.B, B.A.LLB, B.Ed, B.Com, BBA, B.Lib.l.Sc, and BSW.,
P.G. courses offered by the University are:
- A, M.Sc, MSW, M.Com, M.Lib.l.Sc, L.L.M, M.C.A.
SKDU provides students with doctoral programs (PhD), inviting applications from April each year.
Ph.D. qualified applicants are asked to appear for the personal interview round.
Students are admitted to these programs and earned by them in the ‘JRET’ entrance exam based on merit.
Shri Khushal Das University Admission Details
U.G. Admission details
- 10 + 2 years of education with at least 50% marks are the U.G. program’s eligibility terms.
P.G. Specifics of admission
- Applicants wishing to qualify for admission to P.G. programs must have graduated from a specific stream.
- Admission to these courses is based on the merits earned by the applicants.
PhD. Details of Admission
- At least 55 per cent aggregate(5 per cent is excluded from students under the reserved category).
- Eligible candidates are invited to participate in the personal interview round, during which selected candidates are given letters of admission.
- Admissions are granted based on a measure of merit and entry.
It has set up a suitable fee system so that students can manage the costs of higher education.
Shri Khushal Das University How to Apply Online Admission
Applicants need to fill the application form to apply for the desired program at SKDU.
- Visit the Official website to fill the form.
- Fill in the form properly.
- Before the online form’s final submission, you are required to upload a recently taken picture in JPG format. Otherwise, You will not be able to complete the application.
- So you must check your info details carefully before the final submission of a form.
- Students can pay the applying fee through bank challan, credit card, or debit card.
- photocopies of class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- copy of the application form
- examination certificates of class 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs, at least 4
Address: Chak 7STG, Khushal Nagar
Near Toll Plaza, Suratgarh Road
Hanumangarh Jn., Rajasthan-335801
NCR Office: SF-7, Shastri Nagar
Phone Number: (+91) 8875 132 111 , (+91) 8875 134 111