SPMVV University Application Form 2021-22: SPMVV University is established in 1983 in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. It is a state university, and It is a well-known institution and offering many UG and PG courses for women. The admission process is based on the Entrance/Merit list. There are separate buildings for Humanities and Sciences, University Administration, Central Library, University Auditorium, Sericulture Complex, etc.
|SPMVV University||SPMVV Application Form|
|SPMVV Admission||SPMVV Fee Structure|
- 29 July 2021: The timetable of the University examinations of UG & PG courses (IV semester) social science, Humanities and management for the year 2021 is to be held from 6 August 2021.
SPMVV University Highlight
|University Name||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, admission|
|Short Name of University||SPMVV|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. V. Durga Bhavani|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
SPMVV University Application Form 2021-22
By following this process, you can apply to this University.
- Go to the official website of the University.
- Go to the admission section.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the required details correctly.
- The candidates will fill the application form and attach all the attested documents along with it.
- Pay the application fee. You can pay through any online banking mode, such as debit or credit card.
- Save all the data and take a copy of the application.
- Degree or Provisional Certificate of the most recent assessment passed
- School certificates
- Graduation certificates
- NOC copy
- Date of Birth
- ID card copy
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
SPMVV University UG & PG Course
Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam is a registered University and offering various UG and PG courses in multiple subjects. It is a much-admired state foundation proffering separation training.
- BTech: Qualification standards are 10+2 level in a science order, and grades got in the AP EAMCET exam.
- BSc. (Nursing): The entrance strategy is a middle of road level with 45% levels and legitimacy at the passage test.
- GNM: Affirmation models are middle-of-the-road level and legitimacy at the passage test.
- BCom: Applicant completed intermediate + minimum 45% ratio in marks.
- BCA: 55% marks in 12-years education.
- BBA: This requires the students with 10+2 level with assessment scores.
- MBA: Admission criteria are a graduation degree and entry test result
- MPharm: Qualification rules are graduation in the connected circle with half of evaluations and scores of the GPATor PGCET test.
- MA: Determination rules are an advanced education in the connected territory and depend on merit.
- LLM: Confirmation models are advanced education and rely upon merit.
SPMVV University Eligibility
The qualification measures for UG courses, for example, BA, BBA, BCom, and BCA, are given below:
- Students are anticipating taking admission to B. Tech. having 10+2 with science subjects from a registered Institution
- Candidates must clear the test.
- The age limit for admission is sixteen years.
- Students anticipating taking affirmation in BSC Nursing must hold.
- You are more likely than not to pass 10+2 with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English same.
- 45% marks in total
- Your age should be seventeen years for taking admission to M.Sc.
- If you need to take confirmation in MBA, at that point, you should hold a four-year college education from a perceived University.
- Candidates who keep on taking confirmation probably passed 10+2 or the same.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th