The University of Jammu or was established in 1969 by an act of the state legislature that successfully divided the University of Jammu and Kashmir into the different universities of Jammu and Kashmir. The University of Jammu is confirmed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is licensed as ‘Grade A’ by NAAC.
|University of Jammu||University of Jammu Application Form|
|University of Jammu Admission||University of Jammu Fee Structure|
About University of Jammu
The University was established in 1969 under the Act of 1969. Jammu University has long been known as a test, instruction, affiliation, and body look. He is associated with UGC and is licensed by the NAAC with an ‘A +’ grade. The University has eight off-site sites, more than 8,400 substitutes, and 326 employees
|Courses||UG, PG, and PGDM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- UGC Approved
- AIU Member
- NAAC Accreditation ( Grade ‘A+’)
- Ranked 52 for University by NIRF 2020
UJ Application Form 2021
Applicants must initially appear at JUET to qualify for admission to different projects offered by the University of Jammu.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Visit the official site of the University.
- Fill the application and pay the application fee through challan in the nearby part of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd.
- The fee for JUET is INR 700 for general applicants and INR 600 for SC classifications.
- Download the duly completed application form and submit it to the Jammu University Department of Education after connecting the core files
- The specialists will investigate the form and establish the list of legitimacy that will be displayed online on the site.
- Successful applicants should contact the admissions advisory board at the JUET address.
University of Jammu UG & PG Courses
- The university offers UG programs in 6 streams.
- Graduate projects are offered in 12 streams.
- The university offers distance education programs, in particular: B.A, B.Com in undergraduate and MA, M.Com in graduate.
- OC and MIL scholarships
- Graduate scholarship
- Scholarships at the LL.B. Course
- Scholarships for legitimacy and merit-cum-means in diploma courses
- Guideline for the use of admissible contingency grants for academics working under the university research scholarship scheme
Placements And Salary Trends
UJ almost no fixing campaign occurs in our university, there is no situation in our school until we know, but the students of our specialty break the administrative administrations of the different states.