English and Foreign Languages Distance Education University Has 7 Schools and 26 Departments. 11 Foreign Languages Apart From Other Humanities Courses Are Taught Through Various Programmes of the University. It Offers 10 (3-year) Undergraduate, 18 (2-year) Postgraduate and 20 Diploma Programmes Annually. All the Schools Offer (5-year) Research Programmes. The Academic Programmes Service Over 4500 Students.
|University Name||English and Foreign Languages Distance Education University|
The English and Foreign Languages Distance Education University is located In Hyderabad, Telangana State, India, and the English and Foreign Language university were Founded in 1958 as the Central Institute of English (CIE). In 1973, CIEFL was Awarded the Status of a Deemed University. In this Article Students can Check the Courses & Fees of EFLU Distance Education, that is Given Below.
Courses & Fees of English and Foreign Languages Distance Education University:
The School of Distance Education Offers PG Certificate and Diploma in the Teaching of English for the Continuing Education of Teachers of English.
|BA (Hons) (German)||3 years||-/Year|
|BA (Hons) (English)||3 years||-/Year|
|BA (Hons) (Arabic)||3 years||-/Year|
|MA (English)||2 years||-/Year|
|MA (Hindi)||2 years||-/Year|
|Master in Communication and Journalism||2 years||-/Year|
- Prof. Dr. Sunaina Singh (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. G. Naga Mallika (Associate Professor)
- Dr. TJ Rekha Rani (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Mohd. Iqbal Husain (Professor and Head)
- Dr. Mahmood Alam (Professor and Head)
- Dr. Satyabhan Singh Rajput (Associate Professor and Head)
- Mrs. Anu Pande (Associate Professor)
- Address: The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
- Phone: 040 2709 8131
More Information About University: +91-786-2004-786