English and Foreign Languages University Distance Education
English and Foreign Languages University Distance Education was established in the year 2007. It is located in Hyderabad, an Indian city that is more than four hundred years old.
As the Central Institute of English (CIE), it was founded in 1958. In 1972, with the addition of three major foreign languages, it was known as the Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (CIEFL).
In 2006 it was given central university status and accordingly came to be called the English and Foreign Languages University.
English and Foreign Languages University Distance Education Features
- Fixed schedule of examination and prompt declaration of result
- Student Support Services
- Good Academic Record
- Study Centers
Courses of English and Foreign Languages University Distance Education
- Literatures in English
- Linguistics and Phonetics
- English Language Teaching
- MA English
- Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English
- Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English
- Prof. Surabhi Bharati (Dean, School of Distance Education)
- Prof. Julu Sen (Head, Dept. of English Language Teaching)
- Dr. Venkat Rao (Head, Dept. of Literatures in English)
- Prof. Roopa Suzanna (Head, Dept. of Linguistics and Phonetics)
- Address: Near Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500007, Telangana
- Tel: +91 40 27689000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org