List Of Entrance exams in India – Engineering, Medical, Management 2020 : Entrance are usually taken by aspirants to determine whether they qualify for certain courses. Usually, the exam is taken by HSC or SSC students to decide whether or not they are eligible for higher education. Typically, the Admission Test in India happen at two distinct levels. These are national and university levels.
|News: M.H.R.D Order During Covid-19 Click us|
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
Entrance Exams in India 2020
As mentioned above, Admission Exams occur at different levels. For this reason, the Test consists of three categories. These are university level, state level, and national level Admission exams.
List Of Entrance Test in India 2020
- Agricultural Admission Examination
- Architecture Admission Exam
- Arts and Humanities Admission Examinations
- Aviation – IGRUA
- AYUSH Admission Examinations (Ayurveda, Unani, Homoeopathy)
- Commerce Admission Examinations
- Common Admission Examinations
- Computer Application Admission
- Education Admission Examinations
- Engineering Admission Examinations
- Fashion and Design Admission
- Hotel Management Admission
- Law Admission
- Management Admission Examinations
- Media and Journalism Admission Examinations
- Medical Entrance Examinations
- Nursing Admission
- Pharmacy Entrance
- Science Entrance
National Level Entrance Exams in India:
These are conducted throughout the country for any willing student who has completed the 10th or 12th. It’s crucial to note that several bodies are authorized to conduct these exams. They include NTA, NLUs, and IIMs. Once the students sit for the Test, the institutions evaluate if the person can get admission or not.
State Level Entrance Exams in India:
Just like the National Level Examination, the state level Admission Examination happen in individual states. Usually, these Examination have a specific state name. Students can only get admitted to the universities or colleges within the state of the Test they pass.
Types of State Level Entrance Exams in India
- Institute Level Exam: In India, these Admission Examinations occur at all levels. However, once the student’s scores are out, they’re only considered by a few colleges or universities in the country. Below are the different types of institution-level Entrance Exams in India and their corresponding university names.
Types of University Entrance Test in India
- XAT: Xavier School of Management
- BITSAT: BITS Pilani
- SRM University
- VITEEE: Vellore Institute of Technology
- CUSAT: Cochin University of Science and Technology
- LPU NEST: Lovely Professional University
Entrance Exams in India 2020
Evaluation is highly standardized by the exam bodies. All the exams attract many applicants every year from across the country. For this reason, the examiners are bound to standardize the Admission Examination to come up with reasonable results. Technically, all the students can’t flop and equally impossible for all students to pass exceptionally.
Entrance Exams in India create a fairground for a competition to earn admission. Usually, students that sit for these Test compete for a similar goal. Therefore, the respective body provides them with the same exam. The authorities invigilate the exams with the utmost efficiency to avoid giving some students an advantage over others.
Admission Examination in india are the perfect path for students who know what they want to study but do not know a specific path. This is like a specified path for them as they just need to study for these exams, appear for it, get the desired result, and then get admission to whatever course they want to pursue.
It is a Fair Ground for All
As mentioned above, the Admission Examination in india provide a fair playing ground for all the candidates. Therefore, when students pass these exams, their morale is enhanced immensely. They get the necessary motivation to study even harder after qualifying admission.
Admission Examination in india sharpen the examinee’s life skills, such as creativity and hardworking skills. All the candidates have to prepare adequately for these Test. Failure to prepare appropriately automatically results in either failing to qualify. In such a case, the student can either appear a second time or can try something else. Ultimately, these exams help one to become more hardworking and positive.
The exam instills hope in the candidates. Most high school students do not see life after the high school level. For this reason, the exams present hope to such students as it presents a chance to earn admission to the next level.
What makes the Test more credible is the transparency showcased by the exam bodies. Applicants become even more hopeful in life after they get shortlisted for admission.
What Happens after Qualifying the Entrance Exams 2020 ?
The relevant body is at liberty to either evaluate candidates or directly admit them. The conducting bodies can host GD’s or PI for eligible students. For instance, the body may opt to conduct another exam with a different criterion with the candidates.
Also, the body may choose to do a more in-depth evaluation through other ways like GD’s. However, the point of all this is to determine the most suitable students for admission. There are no shortcuts for any students. One has to earn it.
Examination in india Careers
Some of the careers which require applicants to pass the Entrance Exams in india include;
- Journalism careers such as reporters, anchors, etc.
- Medicine such as a doctor.
- Business Management such as a manager.
- Architecture (B.Arch)
- Engineering (B.Tech)
- Aviation such as aeronautics, etc.
- Agriculture (BAMS, etc.)