Event Management Courses After 12th Admission 2022-23: Event management is studying the arts of preparation for any event. It includes preparation of food & designing of houses. The candidates of event management are given seen as highly vital in the market. The candidates are employed in a different department, and they can do their own business.
Event management is the field of educational programs in which the students are taught by the university the principles of event management. Event management is one of the most rapidly emerging & developing fields of present times. Many universities offer degree programs and courses in the field of event management. Young minds are attracted to these programs on a very large scale.
Event Management Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Level||Diploma, Certificate, Degree|
|Average Salary||INR 3 and 4 LPA|
|Course Fee||Between INR 20,000 and 1,20,000|
|Duration of the Course||1-3 years|
|Eligibility||(10 + 2) with 50% marks or equivalent GPA|
Event Management Courses After 12th Admission 2022-23
These field professionals have ensured a heavy income as there at any event or wedding, engagement, birthday parties, etc., we need awesome events decoration. Events planners make our events remarkable, memorable for us. The university grants admission based on marks scored by the students in the qualifying exam. But let us tell you, this is an amazing and exciting field for the students. Event management courses are very fruitful courses. They promise students to provide a bright future after completing their studies.
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam
The universities offer many degree programs and courses in event management at the UG & PG level of education. The candidates who have done graduation are eligible to apply for admissions in the PG courses offered by the university. The candidates who have passed the FSC level from any registration university are eligible to apply for the university’s UG courses. Admission of candidates is based upon entrance tests or qualifying exams.
About Event Management
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Event management is related to planning events. The courses of event management make a student able enough to execute his management skills. They make them able to plan an event comprehensively. Now a day’s event management has become a vast field. This field will further prosper in the coming future.
- The events include wedding events, school/college or university events, birthday parties, fashion events, sports events, festivals, music concerts, cultural shows, dance shows, corporate events, adventures, etc.
- Mainly, an event manager organizes the whole event through his abilities and skills. He also hosts the event. The event manager needs to be creative. He should use his abilities to execute his plans for an event.
Skills Required for Event Management Courses:
- Organizational Skills
- Leadership Quality
- Accounting and Cost Estimation Skills
- People Skill
- Handling of pressure
Scope of Event Management After Completing
- Many of us would have heard the name of this program for the first time. Many have heard about this field but are reluctant to opt for their studies and future. Though we are not interested in this field yet, people studied in this field in the past. People had made a good future who had opted and studied these courses. But those people were less in numbers because people did not take much interest in these programs.
- It is the modern world now. Many things have changed. Many new fields of study have been introduced. These fields help students to gain and enhance their knowledge. It promises an excellent future to its students.
Benefits of Doing Event Management Courses
- In this present world, many jobs are waiting for young professionals in the field of event management. This field is progressing and developing day by day. That is why more opportunities are creating on a daily and monthly basis. Many new events are being introduced. The demand for young and energetic professionals is increasing significantly.
- After completing any event management courses, students can attain a job in any event management organization, company, or firm. They can acquire experience of a year and two in this way. This experience will help them a lot to establish their organization or firm. If they want to continue, they can get a better job in top companies.
- It will not only give them a higher post in their company but will also increase up their salary and benefits. The companies offer many benefits, including medical, gratuity, provident funds, travel, mobile balances, bills, and many more.
Salary After Completing
- Starting salary depends upon the event management courses that one selects. But the estimated initial salary of an event manager is 20k to 25k in a company. But wait a moment.
- You are not going to stop here. After getting experience of few years, one can take a salary of about 35k to 40k with some additional benefits. It is quite a reasonable amount in our country.
- Keeping in view the scope of event management and the career needs of the young students, we are discussing some event management courses in which students can apply after the 12th class.
Event Management Courses
University offers the following programs and courses in the field of event management:
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in advertising and Event Management
BBA in Event Management and PR
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks with Commerce/Mathematics|
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 5,0000 to 3 Lacs|
BBA in event management and PR is a three years long Bachelor’s degree course after 12th. Students after 12 can apply for this course. These courses are being offered in many governments and private institutes in our country.
Eligibility For BBA Courses
- The requirements to apply for this course are 12th with science, commerce, or arts streams with at least 50 to 60% marks.
- The course can be a good choice for the students for a better future.
Diploma in Aspects of Media, Marketing and Events
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 2,0000 to 50000|
A diploma in aspects of media, marketing, and events is another progressing field of study. The diploma consists of one year program. Students can apply for this course after the 12th with science, commerce, or arts streams as one of the majors.
The diploma can help students with their brilliant careers and for further studies also. An exciting job offers to wait for the young diploma holders to lead them towards a bright career.
Diploma in Event Management
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 2,0000 to 50000|
A diploma in event management is a wonderful course for young students. It does not only fulfil their educational needs but also provides them with numerous career opportunities. The duration of the diploma in event management is one year. Can apply it after the 12th.
Eligibility For Diploma Courses
- The requirements for applying in this program are 12th with science, commerce, and arts streams with at least 50 to 60% marks.
- Various government and private institutions offer this diploma in their institutes with scholarships for brilliant and toppers students.
- Some institutions are even offering free studies for topper students.
Event Management Certificate Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1,0000 to 50000|
|Duration||6- 12 Months|
Though certificate courses do not incite the students more yet, they can help students in multiple ways. Event management certificate courses are of much importance for students who want to excel in event management. The duration of the event management certificate course is for six months. One can apply to this certificate course after the 12th and even within the study period of the 12th.
Eligibility For Certificate Courses
- The certificate course in event management also helps students to do some part-time jobs in this particular field.
- Various job opportunities are also there for students who want to earn part-time to meet their expenses.
Exhibition Management Certificate Course
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1,0000 to 50000|
|Duration||6- 12 Months|
The exhibition management certificate course is another exciting course for the students after the 12th. Those who want to host or manage an event have a golden opportunity to excel in this field.
The exhibition management certificate course enables students to get a good part-time and full-time job and establish a suitable career. This certificate is being offered in multiple institutions, including private and government institutions.
Eligibility For Exhibition Management Courses
- Colleges and universities offer students with good marks and percentages in 12th scholarships.
- The minimum requirement to apply for the exhibition management certificate course is 12th with science, commerce, and arts streams.
Fashion Event Management Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 1,0000 to 2 Lakhs|
This certificate course is not more than a blessing for those who want to excel in the fashion sector. The event Management certificate course is a compelling course for the students, making them able to organize and host a fashion event in a better way.
Eligibility For Fashion Event Management
- The duration of this course is six months.
- Students can apply for this course after the 12th with science, commerce, and arts streams.
- The fashion event management certificate from various institutions can also be obtained, including local colleges, universities, and foreign institutions.
About Career in Event Management
- The field of event management is an exciting field. It promises students a bright future. Students who are worried about their future and start thinking and planning for their future after the 12th need not worry because this field of event management provides great opportunities.
- Students can get a good job in various companies all around the world with these courses. Further, the courses make students able to establish their own business. They can set up a company of event management to excel in their life.
- The various institutions of the country are offering diploma and certificate courses. Certificate courses do not have much importance. But the diploma and BBA courses are fruitful for the students. These programs are better to understand this field and study further.
- We have explained the scope of the event management to you. We would suggest you opt for this field for an excellent future.
Top Colleges for Event Management Courses in India:
|College Name||Average Fees|
|AIMC, New Delhi||INR 90,000|
|EMDI, Delhi (Post Graduate Diploma)||INR 4,00,000|
|GD Goenka School of Communication, Gurgaon (Post Graduate Diploma)||INR 3,00,000|
|GEMS B School, Bangalore||INR 2,88,000|
|IIEM, New Delhi||INR 20,000|
|MIT World Peace University, Mumbai||INR 6,00,000|
|Mumbai University, Mumbai||INR 16,000|
|NIEM, Mumbai||INR 63,000|
|NIEM, Mumbai (Post Graduate Diploma)||INR 79,000|
|Sage University, Indore||INR 10,83,000|
- To conclude, event management courses had not a good reputation in the past. Students do not consider it to be a good field even today. They do not take much interest. But now the demands and needs of the world have been changed. People need to understand this fact.
- It is the modern world now. Numerous new fields have been introduced throughout the world. Now event management courses are being offered throughout the world in colleges and universities.
- A lot of people are studying these courses and making their future bright. In our country, most people do not opt for event management courses. There is a misconception that this program does not promise a bright future. But in reality, the event management course has great importance and value in this modern world.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses After 12th Management
- Courses After 12th Commerce
- Animation Courses After 12th
- Courses After 12th Science
- Courses After 12th Design
- Photography Courses After 12th
- Courses After 12th Computer Applications
- Courses After 12th Applications
- Home Science Courses After 12th
- Courses After 12th Medical
- Courses After 12th Education
Be the first to leave a review.