ATMA 2020: If you don’t know the importance of an MBA degree in India, then you are surely living under a rock. It was decades ago when there were just a few colleges that had the MBA course now there are many. And with the increase in the college, the entrance exam has also significantly raised. In this article, we are referring to yet another entrance exam that will have the student’s way to the best college that provides MBA.
AIMS Test for getting admission in MBA is called ATMA. It is one of the most popular national level MBA entrance exams. By the way, if this exam, a student can get admission into around 200 MBA colleges, which are known for their academics. These exam scores are very valuable, and this is why so many students appear for this exam every year.
ATMA 2020 Highlights Table
|Entrance Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Admission|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Application Fee||INR 1298|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS|
This exam ATMA is a highly credible single window exam that gives admission to various postgraduate management courses like MBA, PGDM, MCA, and similar management programs. This exam happens online.
- It is an objective-based entrance test that is nationally accepted.
- AICTE recognizes this exam ATMA along with the ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- This exam happens in every state of India.
- Just because it gives admission in, they postgraduate business programs, that doesn’t imply that the said students need to have prior knowledge of business subjects.
- This test is designed to test the aptitude of students for pursuing higher management education.
- This exam has the main section that consists of verbal, quantitative, and reasoning skills.
ATMA 2020 Exam Dates
AIMS has announced ATMA 2020 exam dates that are given below.
|Registration began on||18 November 2019 (Started)|
|Last day to pay Application Fees||Feb 1, 2020|
|Last day to submit Application Form||Feb 3, 2020|
|Admit Card, issue date||Feb 5, 2020|
|ATMA 2020, Exam on||9 February 2020 (2:00 to 5:00 PM)|
|Releasing Result Date||Feb 13, 2020|
ATMA 2020 Exam Schedule
As the first exam happens in February that exam details can be seen through their official website. One needs to login to the exam website for ATMA Exam. Once the student has paid the said fees and following that have recovered confirmation email, then they will get an admit card.
One can download the admit card by entering the credentials into the atmaims.com.
Salient Features of ATMA 2020
Now you know a lot about the ATMA exam so we can take a peek into its features.
- This exam will get you admission into more than a hundred colleges for pursuing the degree of MBA.
- The marks one scores in the ATMA exam will be accepted by more than 200 colleges all over India.
- Set colleges are located in Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and many other prominent cities.
- Another salient feature of the ATM exam is that there is more than one attempt in one year.
- There are 3 to 4 ATMA exams conducted every year. So, if a student could not pass in the first attempt can also apply for the second attempt or the third attempt in the same year.
- You don’t have to wait for a whole another year to give the exam. And the difficulty level of this exam is comparatively moderate compared to other exams.
- The exam pattern is similar to CMAT, MAT, and other exams. Students do not have to study different syllabus for the preparation of this exam.
- They can follow the same syllabus that they followed for other MBA exam preparation.
- This is one of the most popular exams to be given to get admissions in MBA colleges.
- Every year how many students give this exam and get admission in good colleges.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. What is the main factor of the ATMA exam?
Ans. The exam had a duration of three hours in which the students have to attempt 180 questions. The questions are non-descriptive and are objective-based. There are options given for each question asked. The difficulty level in this exam is easy to moderate. The exam had six sections, and in each section, 30 questions are asked. The scores awarded in each division will be calculated in the merit list.
Q. What is the difficulty level of this exam?
Ans. ATMA is considered to be a more comfortable exam to crack for getting admission in MBA colleges if one compares it with CAT, XAT, and similar exams. The exam that will be conducted for the same latest will be by February. The exam is usually held in the evening between 2-5. This exam scores are nationally accepted. This exam paves the way for admission to 200 colleges. The exam application can be submitted only in online mode.
Q. What is the exam schedule for ATMA?
Ans. Scores that student gets in the ATMA exam are accepted in colleges all across India. This exam is exclusively for those students who want to pursue the degree of MBA at the post-graduation level. The colleges that one can get admission into are Private Aided / Private Un-Aided/ government MBA colleges in India. For admission in MBA colleges, three ATMA exams are conducted from February to July.
Top Related Entrance Exams
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th