Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020: Dates, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, The BET is a national entrance exam that guarantees entry to the University of Bocconi. Usually, the application runs from September to January the following year. All applicants must meet a set of eligibility criteria to earn a chance to sit for the test. It may interest applicants to note that the analysis offers an opportunity to earn an entry to study an MBA course at the University of Bocconi.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Highlights
|Entrance Exam Name||Bocconi Entrance Exam (BET)|
|Conducting Body||Bocconi University|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Application Form
Below are some of the essential application steps for all the aspirants to follow.
- Filling of the application form; The first application step involves the actual filling of the application. An applicant can download the form from the University of Bocconi official website. An aspirant must ensure they fill all the necessary details with utmost honesty. The organizing body takes time to verify the details provided by the applicants.
- Essential documents submission; The second step involves the submission of crucial documents. Some of these include a degree certificate, a photograph, and class 10 and class 12 sheets. The essence of the documents is to verify that an applicant meets the academic qualification needed by the exam body.
- Application fee Payment; The last step involves the payment of a non-refundable application fee of INR. 2500. The payment should get done online, especially if the applicant applied online.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Exam Dates
|Application Start Date||12 Sep 2019|
|Submission Deadline of Round 1||Nov 20, 2019|
|Submission Deadline of Round 2||Jan 20, 2020|
|Submission Deadline of Round 3||20-Mar-20|
|Submission Deadline of Round 4||May 10, 2020|
|Interview Dates||Informed via email if shortlisted with interview dates|
|Acceptance Dates||Will be mentioned in the Offer Letter|
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Syllabus
BET is sub-divided into three major subjects. These are numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, as well as inductive reasoning. Each of these subjects comprises of several topics. Below are some of the key areas to study.
- Mirror images
- Analysis of images
- Construction of images
- Completion of patterns
- Cubes and dices
- Truth verification
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Venn diagrams
- Completion of series
- Relation tests
- Sequence of words
- Arithmetic problems
- Work and speed
- Compound interest
- Simple interest
- Measurements and formulas
- Least common multiple (LCM)
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 General Structure
The Bocconi entrance test gets a division into three major sections. These are the verbal reasoning section, the inductive reasoning section, and the numerical reasoning section. Each of these parts has a total of between 30 to 35 questions for the aspirants. Additionally, the question paper appears in the English language to suit as many aspirants as possible. The verbal reasoning section takes at most 20 minutes and only consists of multiple-choice questions.
The section tests the aspirant’s ability to analyze an argument and to argue with a heavy presence of mind.
The numerical reasoning section involves a lot of calculations and interpretations. For this reason, the aspirants are allowed to use calculators for the sake of accuracy. The aspirant must utilize the numerical or statistical data given on the question paper to draw inferences. The questions are usually application mathematical problems. The numerical reasoning section takes a maximum of 25 minutes.
The inductive section takes a maximum of 25 minutes. As the section name suggests, the section involves relating different concepts with minimum assumptions. Here, the aspirant must reason logically and factually to earn good points.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Eligibility
All applicants must meet a given set of requirements to qualify to sit for the Bocconi entrance test. Therefore, the university advises the applicants to go through the requirements carefully before applying for the exam. Here are some of them.
- All aspirants must be 18 years and above; BET is a highly prestigious entrance exam that strictly intends for majors.
- The aspirant should be either in their final year or a degree holder; The organizing body demands that the applicants be either in their final year or be a degree holder.
- The applicant must have sat for class 10 and class 12 examinations; Bocconi university expects the applicants to have completed both class 10 and class 12. Additionally, the aspirant must have attained a minimum aggregate of 50 percent in class 10 and a mean of 65 percent in class 12.
- Activeness in extra-curriculum activities; the University of Bocconi not only shines in academics but also in sporting activities. Therefore, the university holds active applicants in high regard. Although this is not compulsory, it improves one’s chances of getting considered during the processing of the application.
Bocconi Entrance Test (BET) 2020 Results
Bocconi University organizes and marks the test for all the aspirants. Usually, marking begins immediately after completion of the exams by all the aspirants. The exam body posts the results online for the students to access them more conveniently. However, for any examinee to access his or her results, they must provide their email address and the password. All successful aspirants receive an official invitation for an interview session.
The university sends an invitation to all successful aspirants for the interview via email. Additionally, the body also includes essential information, such as the venue and time.
Q. How to apply for BET?
Ans. The BET application opens from September and runs until the third week of January. Any willing applicant can access the application from the university’s official website. The steps for the same are mentioned above.
Q. Where can one view the BET exam results?
Ans. Once the results are declared, students can view it online, on the official website of Bocconi University.
Q. Is there a maximum age limit for BET?
Ans. No, there is no maximum age limit but the minimum age is 18 years.
Top Related Entrance Exams
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th