The commerce entrance examination or also knows as Commerce Entrance Exam could be a test that targets understudies with an intrigued in differing areas. There are diverse sorts of exams. Which are available for understudies. Who are enthusiastic about approximate commerce. Obscure to a few potential candidates, there are both Undergrad Entrance Exams as well as Postgraduate Entrance Exams.
Following Commerce Entrance Examinations.
- CFA Institute – ICAI: the body regulates three levels of exams to the candidates. These are – common ability tests, the middle exams, and the ultimate exam.
- ICSI Company Secretaries (CS): The CS ICSI exam is conducted twice each year. The entrance exam is conducted by the Established of company secretary secretaries of India. Too, for candidates to be qualified for the exam, they must meet a few fundamental requirements.
- ICMAI: For understudies to be qualified for the exam, they have to behave passed a test by ICMAI. Moreover, it’s pivotal to note that the entrance exam is conducted by the Founded of Taken a toll Bookkeeper of India.
List Of Commerce Entrance Exams 2020
- CFA Institute
- ICSI Company Secretaries (CS)
- ICAI Chartered Accountants (CA)
- ICMAI Cost Accountants
- DU DSE M.Com. Entrance Test
- Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam
Top 4 Commerce Entrance Exams
- CA – ICAI: The Institute of Chartered Accountant conducts the entrance exam. Also, the body administers three levels of exams to the candidates. These are – common proficiency test, the intermediate examination, and the final exam.
- CS – ICSI: The entrance exam is conducted by the Institute of company secretary secretaries of India. Also, for candidates to be eligible for the exam, they must meet some basic requirements.
The commerce entrance exam is done to get admission in a full-time course. The CS ICSI exam is conducted twice every year. These exams are done in May and November.
- ICMAI (Cost Accountant Entrance Exam): This exam has to be the most popular one for students interested in commerce. For students to be eligible for the exam, they need to have passed a test by ICMAI.
Also, it’s crucial to note that the entrance exam is conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
- PUCET: The entrance is popularly known by its acronym, PUCET. Also, the exam is organized by Patna Women’s college. PUCET is usually conducted once a year in June.
B.Com Entrance Exam
- Vels University VEE
- Sharda University SUAT
- NMIMS NPAT
- LPU NEST
- Jain University JET
- IPU CET
- Dayananda Sagar University DSAT
- BHU UET
- AIMA UGAT
Courses Under Commerce Entrance Exam
- B. Com (Cost and Management Accountancy)
- B. Com (Chartered Accountancy)
- B. Com
- B. Com (Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Marketing
- B. Com (Human Resource Management)
Scope of Commerce
The Scope of Commerce is at its peak right now. The field has multiple career opportunities to venture in. However, the choice of the field heavily depends on the area of specialization. Most students opt to specialize in specific areas based on their strength and passion. Some of these areas of specialization include banking, accounting, auditing, and many others.
Depending on the field that they choose, they can also go for a PG course after completing their Bachelor’s degree. With expertise, there are probabilities for them to get a better job in their field.
Career Opportunities in Commerce
Commerce is one of the careers with vast job opportunities for graduates. The choice of the job may rely on several factors such as passion and the area of specialization. Below are the most preferred career opportunities by the graduates.
- Human Resource Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial planner
- Business analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
Top 10 Colleges for Commerce in India
- LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
- FACULTY OF LAW
- KASTURI RAM COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- HINDU COLLEGE
- HANS RAJ COLLEGE
- RAMJAS COLLEGE
- JESUS AND MARY COLLEGE
- GARGI COLLEGE
- SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE,
- DELHI COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE
- SHRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
- MAHARAJA AGRASEN COLLEGE
- SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH COLLEGE
- SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
- ACHARYA NARENDRA DEV COLLEGE
- LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- INDRAPRASTHA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- SHIKSHAPEETH COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- ADITI MAHAVIDYALAYA
- AGANNATH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA COLLEGE
- KALINDI COLLEGE
Colleges for Commerce Fees 2020
|LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||Bcom||4000|
|MAHARAJA AGRASEN COLLEGE||Bcom||12000|
|FACULTY OF LAW||Bcom||12116|
|SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE,||Bcom||12174|
|SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH COLLEGE OF COMMERCE||Bcom||12232|
|SHRI RAM COLLEGE OF COMMERCE||Bcom||12290|
|SHIKSHAPEETH COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY||Bcom||12348|
|SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH COLLEGE||Bcom||12406|
|HANS RAJ COLLEGE||Bcom||12522|
|AGANNATH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Bcom||12696|
|DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA COLLEGE||Bcom||12754|
|DELHI COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE||Bcom||12812|
|INDRAPRASTHA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN||Mcom||12870|
|INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||Mcom||12928|
|JESUS AND MARY COLLEGE||Mcom||12986|
|KASTURI RAM COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION||Mcom||13102|
|LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN||Mcom||13160|
|ACHARYA NARENDRA DEV COLLEGE||Mcom||13218|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th