What is ACET 2021 Exam? How students can apply for this exam?
Actuarial Common Entrance Test or abbreviated as ACET. The IAI takes this exam every time. This exam has the frequency of appearing multiple times in a year. This occurs two times a year.
The focus of this exam is to render the Actuarial courses. The first conducting session occurs in May/June, and the second session occurs in October/November.
Only those applicants can apply for this exam who meet the eligibility criteria for the upcoming ACET-2021 exactly.
ACET 2021 Exam Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility: Actuarial Common Entrance Test is popularly known as the ACET exam. The Actuarial Common Entrance Test is conducted by The Institute of Actuaries of India. This exam is held multiple times a year.
So, if an aspirant missed a chance for the exam can reappear again. It is one of the national level entrance tests for taking entry in Actuaries courses. All applicants must meet a set of eligibility criteria to earn a chance to sit for the test. It may interest applicants to note that the analysis offers an opportunity to earn an entry to study Actuaries courses.
ACET Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Common Exam Name||ACET|
|Full-Form||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||The Institute of Actuaries of India|
|Purpose||The entrance exam for the course of Actuarial Sciences|
|Frequency||Thrice a Year|
|Mode of Conduct||Online computer-based test|
- The examination fee will include an amount of INR.3000.
- And applicants can pay it through both offline banking and online net banking.
ACET Exam 2021 Application Process:
Following are some of the essential app steps for all aspirants to follow:
Filling out the ACET Exam application form:
The first step towards the app process involves the actual filling of the application. All the aspirants can apply for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test through online mode only. As this exam is conducted three times a year, so you may consider that from December to January, the filling of the app process starts. An applicant must visit the official advertisement for the detailed app process.
Essential documents submission:
The second step towards the app process is the submission of the vital documents. This exam requires a minimum qualification of 10+2. The essence of the documents is to verify that an applicant meets the academic qualification needed by the exam conducting body. An aspirant must ensure they fill all the necessary details with utmost honesty.
ACET Exam 2021 Application Fee:
Once the aspirants have completed all the app procedures. Then they should pay a certain amount as an app fee for the exam. The app fee for ACET is Rs.3000 for all the categories of aspirants. In this step of fee, payment aspirants can pay online using their credit/debit card or online banking as per their convenience.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test(AICTE) 2021 Eligibility:
All applicants must meet a given set of requirements to qualify to sit for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test. Therefore, the Exam Board advises the applicants to go through the advertisement for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test carefully before applying for the exam. Below are some of the criteria which should be followed.
- The aspirant taking this test must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirant must have a final Certificate of Higher Secondary Classes (10+2) or equivalent exam with English as one of the subjects
ACET 2021 Exam Pattern:
When a candidate has an idea of the exam patterns, then he/she will be aware of the fact that how will have to attempt the exam:
- Like most of the other exams, ACET-2021 will also happen in an online manner.
- Generally, the question type will be the MCQ type.
- The paper will allow a total of 100 marks.
- 05 questions carrying 15 marks will be from the logical reasoning section.
- 45 questions carrying an equal of 45 marks will be from the Data Interpretation section.
- 20 questions from the English section will carry 40 marks.
- Hence the total number of questions will be 75.
ACET 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Complete your syllabus early to spend more time on revision.
- Prioritize the subjects, learn, and revise the important ones at first.
- Organize a complete and well study plan.
- Look after your health and do not be careless during the preparation time.
- Use the varying techniques to remind and recall things. Use the one which seems too easy for you.
- Also, change the study locations to keep yourself relaxed.
- You must know your exam exactly.
ACET Exam 2021 Dates:
ACET Exam Feb Session 2021:
|Registration starting Dates||5th December 20|
|Last date for registration||28th January 2021|
|ACET 2021 Exam date||29th February 2021 (10:00 am – 1:00 pm)|
|Result date||7th March 2021|
|Last date for membership admission for||9th April 2021|
ACET Exam June Session 2021:
|Registration start Date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Registration Close Date||Last week of May 2021|
|ACET 2021 Exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date for membership Admission||Last week of June 2021|
Syllabus For the ACET Exam:
The test conducting body has provided the syllabus for this exam on its official website. As per the given syllabus, the aspirant must prepare for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test. Below are some of the key areas to study.
ACET Exam Mathematics:
- Numerical Methods
- Reverse Analogies
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Passage
- Vocabulary Based
- Synonyms Antonyms
- English Usage or Grammar
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Facts, Inferences or Judgements
ACET Exam Statistics:
- Probabilities i.e., Basic rules of probabilities
- Advanced probabilities (Tree diagrams, conditional probabilities)
- Permutations and combinations
- Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, and box plot
- Mean, mode and median
- Measures of spread
- Discrete random variables (Definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness)
- Continuous random variables
- Discrete Distributions (Discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson)
- Continuous distributions (Continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution)
- Correlation (Scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient)
ACET Exam Logical Reasoning:
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- And Logical Matching
- Logical Connectives
- Blood Relations
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagrams
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
Scheme of the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2021:
The duration of the Actuarial Common Entrance Test is three hours. It is an MCQ-based test having seventy questions. The minimum passing mark for this exam is 50 percent.
Q. How can I apply for the exam?
Ans: The Actuarial Common Entrance Test can be applied through online mode only by using the concerned website.
Q. What is the Fee for the ACET Exam Application form?
Ans: The app fee for ACET is Rs.3000 for all the categories of aspirants.
Q. Is the app available online/offline or both?
Ans: The app for the test is available through online mode only.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th