AGRICET 2021 Exam: The Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University i.e., ANGRAU, is the Head of the conducting body of this test. After qualifying in the test, aspirants can take entry in Seed Technology and Organic Farming courses, Seed Technology courses. And in the Bachelor of Science course i.e., Diploma in Agriculture aspirants can take entry. The university-based entrance tests and it gets conducted every year.
AGRICET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||AGRICET 2021 Exam|
|Full-Form||Agriculture Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG/PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.|
The basic aim of this test is to provide entry into four years of B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture Degree program. Those aspirants willing to take entry into these courses can appear for the test. But some criteria must be fulfilled by the aspirants to look for the test. The Availability of the Application Form starts from June to July. Once the application process starts for this test, all the aspirants get hereby informed that they should fulfill all the requirements made by the board to qualify for the exam.
AGRICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The three stages follow the process of the exam. These are the filling of the Application form, submission of the required documents, and payment of the fees.
- When aspirants start filling up the application form, they should keep in mind that they are filling all the details in the online application form with utmost honesty because an invalid entry in the application form may tend to rejection of the application.
- Once the online filling of the basic requirements complete, aspirants should put all the necessary educational certificate details, address proof, and any biometric which get asked in the form.
- The last stage of the process is the paying of the requisite application fees, so once the filling details complete, all the aspirants have to pay INR.500 for the general category aspirants and INR.250 for the reserved category aspirants.
Application Form Process AGRICET 2021:
- When you complete all the procedures of filling the online application form, then you need to send that online application form along with few attached documents.
- Documents such as Hard Copy of Online submitted Application form, Proof of Age, Attested copy of the marks and certificate of class X standard and Diploma Course.
- Completion Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute, character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended, Latest caste certificate if applicable, Self-attested passport size photograph, Payment acknowledgment through speed post or regd. Post on or before the last date.
AGRICET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- It is a very important step to know about the pattern of the exam.
- It is an offline type exam based on pen and paper mode.
- Duration is given 90 minutes.
- In this paper, 120 numbers of questions will come and which will be in Telugu medium.
- To answer these questions, an OMR sheet will get provided to all the applicants.
Syllabus for AGRICET:
As the exam gets conducted for various courses like Agriculture, Seed Technology, and Organic Farming hence the syllabus for those papers will vary according to the choice of the course. All the aspirants who can check all the details regarding the syllabus and chapters to study for should visit the official notification with utmost honesty.
AGRICET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Application Form Availability||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||last week of June 2021|
|Last Date of Submitting Application Form with late Fees||1st week of July 2021|
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release Date||2nd week of July 2021|
|AGRICET Exam Date||3rd week of July 2021|
|AGRICET Result Declaration||4th week of July 2021|
|AGRICET Counselling Start Date||last week of July 2021|
Best Exam Preparation Tips for AGRICET 2021:
The best tips and best practices for all the aspirants giving this exam must visit the official sites to check the previous year’s cut-off. Once you get the idea about the mark that needs to get qualified for the entry, you can plan your study according to that. So it is advisable for all the aspirants that they must visit the official sites of the AGRICET regularly to keep in touch with the current pattern and changes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: The AGRICET Exam can apply through online mode only.
Ans: All the aspirants have to pay INR.500 for the general category aspirants and INR.250 for the reserved category aspirants.
Ans: The application for AGRICET is available through online mode only.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th