All India Bar Exam (AIBE 2021): Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips
AIBE examination stands for the All India Bar exam. It is a national-level review intended to assess a prospective lawyer seeking to practice law. The official update is to be found on the AIBE website. To receive the ‘Certificate of Service,’ applicants must clear the specified AIBE passing points.
As per the prescribed test syllabus, questions from 19 subjects of law will be asked in the exam. Here are the tips for submitting and breaking the AIBE 2021. AIBE Exam in its full form is the All India Bar Examination (AIBE), also known as the All India Bar Council Exam.
AIBE is a national entrance test administered to determine the skill of a lawyer aspiring to practice law in India. The Bar Council of India (BCI) is responsible for performing the All India Bar Examination (AIBE)
All India Bar Exam (AIBE 2021 ) Highlights:
|Name||All India Bar Examination|
|Popularly known as||AIBE|
|Conducting Body||Bar Council of India|
|Language options available||The exam is offered in11 languages|
|Total number of questions||100|
AIBE 2021 Courses Offered:
All LAW study programs are offered.
|Last date submit fee||####|
|AIBE 2021 Online Registration Begins||####|
|Bank payment through challan starts from||####|
|AIBE 2021 Online Registration Close||####|
|Last date for payment||####|
|Last date of completion of online form||####|
|AIBE 2021 Admit Card Date||####|
|Date of AIBE 2021 Exam||####|
|AIBE 2021 Answer Key||To be announced|
|AIBE 2021 Results||To be announced|
All India Bar Exam (AIBE) Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must attempt the AIBE Exam within two years after completing their law degrees in order to obtain a certificate to practice.
- Nationality: The applicant for AIBE 2021 must be an Indian resident.
- Points Requirement: No minimum percentage is necessary to apply for the AIBE 2021 program.
- Age: A defined age limit for writing an AIBE does not exist.
- Qualification: The applicant must have a completed Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) (3 years or five years). There is no minimum percentage needed to appear for the exam during the qualifying test.
- State Bar Council: The applicant must be a licensed legal advocate for the State Bar Board.
- Proof: Applicants must apply the required proof to qualify for the AIBE 2021 test. Candidates are entitled to apply if they are listed as “an advocate under Article 24 of the 1961 Law on Advocates.”
- The number of attempts: there are no limits on the number of occasions that an applicant is qualified for the All India Bar Examination, and the applicants are qualified to write the AIBE 2021 Exam.
All India Bar Exam (AIBE) Application Form:
AIBE 2021 Application Form Details
- The application form for AIBE 2021 will be available in online mode at the official website of AIBE. Once the lockdown ends, it will also be available in offline mode. Candidates can collect Offline Application forms at Bar Council of India-Delhi.
- The application form for AIBE 2021 costs INR 3500/- for the General/ OBC category and INR 2500/- for SC/ST + an additional charge of INR 60/- for the bank transaction.
- The candidates must pay the fees only in the form of challan before the final dates of AIBE. This challan must be paid in any branch of State Bank Of India. September 14, 2021, is the last date to pay the application fee and register for the Examination.
- The payment cannot be made in any other mode. The fee, once paid, is non-refundable or adjustable.
All India Bar Exam (AIBE) Pattern:
- Exam mode: AIBE 2021 will run in offline mode, Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT) mode. Candidates are expected to mark the reactions on the OMR board. No computers are used for administering the AIBE test.
- Type of test: AIBE is an open book test, ensuring the applicant will hold research material, guide books, and other items that can help them address the questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) / Analytical form will be used in the AIBE 2021 test. — the question is weighted evenly with one mark per question.
- The number of questions: There are a total of 100 questions in the AIBE 2021 exam.
- Subjects: The AIBE 2021 syllabus includes questions from 19 issues. This is classified into category-I and category-II. Each Category-I topic will have seven questions, while Category-II topics will have a total of 23 questions. 23-Part-2 questions shall contain questions from at least 5 Category II topics.
- Languages: The AIBE 2021 exam will be administered in 11 languages, and candidates will have the option of taking the exam in any of the languages. They must pick the choice in the exam’s registration process. Besides English and Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, and Punjabi are the regional languages.
- Time Duration: Candidates are given 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete the test. Candidates of 80 percent or more conditions will be allocated 20 minutes of free time every hour. If the applicant can finish his / her exam within the time allotted, then they may be able to exit the hall early.
- Negative marking: there is no negative marking on the chart. Therefore no mark for the incorrect answer will be removed.
Aspirants can study the following books for preparation of this exam:
- Guide to All India Bar Examination By Dr. P. K. Pandey
- Practice Test Papers for All India Bar Examination by Showick Thorpe
- Central Law Agency’s All India Bar Examination (AIBE) Guide by Dr. S. M. Rajan& P. K. Jain
- Law Exam Times Vol. 16 by Dr. P.K. Pandey
- Sure Success AIBE & JCJ by Justice B.S.Reddy&A.N.ReddyD.V.Rao
- All India Bar Examination by Shambhu Prasad Choudhary
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th