AIPVT Exam 2021: This examination replaced by the NEET from approx 2017. Now, it is conducting the offer of admission into B.V.Sc. and A.H. AIPVT 2020 admission process will be organized by the Veterinary Council of India. The AIPVT Application Form is completely online. The Veterinary Council of India conducts this exam once every year to grant admission to B.V.Sc and A.H Courses.
AIPVT Exam 2021
All India Pre Veterinary Test AIPVT Exam 2021 Highlights:
|Courses Offred||B.V.Sc. & A.H|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 min|
|Number of Papers||1|
AIPVT Exam 2021 News
AIPVT Coursed offered:
AIPVT Exam 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates must apply the following information concerning the PGIMER application form:
- PGIMER registration form is made available via online mode.
- For the January session of PGIMER 2021, candidates will be required to fill out the application form for the MD / MS course from the last week of October 2020 & from the second week of November 2020 for DM / M.CH. &study on MD (Hospital Administration).
- Application form for MD / MS and DM / M.CH for the July session will be available from the second week of March & 1st week of April 2021.
- Candidates must not forget to include email ID & telephone number when filling out the application form because essential details will be sent to it.
- The incomplete application form will not be approved, so applicants have to fill out the application form carefully.
- No correction facility shall be provided by the Authority to rectify errors in the form.
Eligibility Criteria of AIPVT 2021:
- Before filling out the application form, candidates must review AIPVT 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian nominees may apply.
- Before applying, foreign nationals shall check their qualifications from the medical / state concerned.
- Candidates from J&K must send an affidavit when admitted.
- Applicants must be between 17 years of age and 25 years of age (as at or before 31 December 2020).
- The age waiver for SC / ST / OBC applicants will be five years.
- Qualification: Applicants must reach 12th or equivalent to a recognized board of directors.
- Minimum marks: candidates must have scored an aggregate level of 50 percent in PCB and English subjects. Candidates must have won aggregate marks of 47.5 percent in the 12th class.
AIPVT 2021 Pattern:
- Type of Questions: The AIPVT 2021 question paper will be composed of 180 analytical-style questions.
- Your choices will be available with a single correct answer.
- Language Mode: English and Hindi.
- Marking scheme: There are four marks in any correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Duration: The evaluation time shall be 3 hours.
AIPVT 2021 Syllabus:
There is no comprehensive AIPVT syllabus recommended by the board but questions from the 11th and 12th streams will be taken under the 10 + 2 / intermediate / pre-medical university/12th board framework. Somehow NCERT and CBSE books may be useful.
- Previous Year Articles Comprehensive research.
- Look out for negative labeling, and stop wild guessing.
- Check yourself regularly.
- Hold Review for at least one month before the test.
- Recommended Books for Preparation for your PGIMER 2021 exam.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th