What is AMIE 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
AMIE 2021 is a common entrance exam for engineering and technology. The exam conduct by the Institution of Engineers India (IEI).
The AMIE 2021 will conduct for admission in various B-Tech and B.E courses. The students desiring to get admission will have to appear in and qualify AMIE entrance exam 2021. Must verify the eligibility criteria for the AMIE exam before applying for the AMIE exam.
AMIE 2021 is going to be held by the Institution of Engineers India (IEI). AMIE is a national-level exam. The IEI conducts AMIE twice a year. All national and international students are eligible to apply for this exam. This article will help students get information about AMIE-2021, such as eligibility, important dates and application process, etc.
AMIE Exam 2021: Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, AMIE stands for the Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers. As the name suggests, the entrance exam offers admission for a B. Tech degree program. The good news is that the review is also open for international aspirants. There are other exam centers outside India to accommodate as many aspirants as possible. However, there several requirements that each aspirant must meet to be allowed to sit for these entrance exams.
AMIE Exam 2021 Highlights Table:
|Full Exam Name||Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE)|
|Conducted By||The Institution of Engineers (India)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Type of Exam||UG|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
AMIE 2021 News
Usually, the exam takes place in June, every year. The Institute of Engineers in India is the body in charge of organizing the exam.
- The registration fees for AMIE-2021 will pay online through online banking methods.
- Application fees will Rs.3000 for each section.
- There will pay a fee of Rs.1500 for a provisional appearance.
AMIE 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for AMIE 2021
For the application form, you have to go to their official website and fill the form very carefully and submit it online. Fees can be submitted via cash mode.
Step 2: Download AMIE Admit card
For the admit card you don’t have to go to the office, you can download it via the website. Just go the website and search for the examination and after providing your application number you can download your admit card.
Step 3: Appear for the AMIE entrance exam
The test is only held on campus. You must take care of the time because no additional time will be awarded to you if you come late.
Step 4: Check AMIE exam result
You can also see your result on the website of the University. Go to the website and search for the “result”. Then enter your application number and your result will appear on the screen. You can also download it.
Step 5: AMIE Counseling
The counseling procedure entirely depends on your merit position like other Universities.
AMIE 2021 Exam Pattern:
The IEI will follow the below pattern for AMIE 2021:
- The AMIE 2021 will conduct in pen and paper-based mode (offline).
- The question paper will divide into two sections, A and B.
- Section A is project work, while section B is a written exam.
- All the questions will be in MCQs type.
- Each section has a score of 100.
- The AMIE 2021 exam duration will 03 hours.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Candidates advised to follow these AMIE preparation tips for success in it:
- First of all, you need to check the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a plan of study.
- Clear about all topics of the syllabus.
- Solve past papers of sample papers of AMIE.
- Practice mock tests to check your level.
- Never compromise your health while preparing for the exam.
- Take healthy food and some rest as well.
How to Apply for the AMIE Exam 2021 Entrance Exam:
An applicant is at liberty to either apply for the test online or manually. To apply online, the applicant should download the application fee from AMIE’s official website. During application, the aspirant needs to select the most suitable exam center and dates. Additionally, the aspirant must also provide all the necessary personal details.
All aspirants must pay a stipulated application fee for their application to be processed. For those that wish to sit for the exam within India, the application fee is INR. 3000. On the other hand, applicants who’d like to sit for the exam outside India must pay USD 225. The mode of payment is either a cheque money order or online payment, depending on the applicant’s preference.
Simple AMIE Exam 2021 Application Process:
- Filling of the form: The first step of applying for this exam is to fill up the application form. An aspirant must submit correct personal information as the organizing body verifies the details. The submission of false information leads to an automatic rejection of the application.
- Uploading the passport: All applicants need to upload their photographs. Any aspirant that disregards this step jeopardizes the chances of getting a nod to sit for the test.
- Submission of the test and, payment of the application fee: The last step takes place almost simultaneously. Every aspirant needs to ensure they pay the required application fee to complete the process. The only allowed online payment methods are credit card and debit card payment methods. On the other hand, an aspirant can opt for offline payment done at the bank. Direct paying of hard cash is strictly prohibited!
Examples of AMIE Exam 2021 Entrance Exam Centers in India:
Below are some of the exam centers located in India.
- Port Blair
AMIE Exam 2021 Syllabus:
The curriculum heavily relies on the course the aspirant wish to study. For example, there is an entrance exam for Civil engineering, mechanical engineering. Mining engineering, computer science, and engineering, chemical engineering, textile engineering, to mention but a few. Generally, the syllabus exists in two sections, namely, part A and section B An aspirant must pass part A to proceed to section B.
Tips on How to Pass the AMIE Exam 2021 Entrance Exam:
- Reading all the subjects equally: One of the main reasons why students fail the AMIE entrance exam is the failure to balance the items. This mistake makes the aspirant perform poorly in some subjects, especially those subjects that they dislike.
- Following the curriculum when revising: The exam syllabus outlines the essential topics the aspirant, needs to read. Therefore, the aspirant should pay special attention to all the sub-topics for them to pass well. Remember that the examiner can focus more on some specific topics than the rest.
- Revise until the last minute: It’s usually tempting to relax when the exam approaches. However, the truth is that the human brain does not store information for long. For this reason, there is a high possibility that one may forget some information. An aspirant must keep revising for the exam until the last minute. This revision helps to ensure that the information you’ve read sticks more in mind.
- Attempt all the questions: During the exam, the aspirant is usually very nervous. This phobia makes them keep second-guessing the answers. An aspirant must resist the temptation to ignore some questions just because they’re not sure whether the answer is right or otherwise. Attempt every item, by jotting down what seems to be the answer.
- Arrive for the exam in time: One of the leading causes of failing the entrance exam is lateness. Typically, arriving at the exam center tends to heighten nervousness. Consequently, the aspirant can hardly recall the information they’d read before the exam.
- An aspirant needs to arrive at the exam center in time to calm down. Early arrival helps the brain to relax. As a result, an aspirant can easily recall the information.
- Use sample papers when revising for the AMIE entrance exam: The only way to familiarize oneself with the testing is by using the sample papers. An aspirant should use these sample papers to conduct thorough revision. In some cases, the sample papers can help the examinee even to predict the most likely questions.
- Of these, sample papers may be accessed online freely. Feel free to research the answers online. There is no justification for failing this exam at all!
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th